Post: METRO EXODUS Full Strength & Your Destination Trophies [CUSA11407]
07-10-2019, 01:23 AM #74
Was anyone able to re-region any Metro Exodus save?
Doing the usual change region thing never works for me..

Any thoughts?
07-10-2019, 02:09 PM #75
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Thomas-Anderson View Post
Não consigo acessar os códigos d forma alguma poderiam só por os números para q eu possa inserir no save wizard?

Tem como só colocar os códigos aqui????

como faço pra usar os codigos??? alguem pode me ajudar???????

Are you trying to use the Save Wizard codes with THIS save, or your OWN save? If you're trying to use the codes with THIS save, the FIRST thing you have to do is "resign" the save to your own account. Save Wizard codes can only be used with an account that you have registered with Save Wizard. Until you resign this save, it will be registered with Liquidity's profile. Resign it to yours, and Save Wizard should let you add codes to it as long as your specific region is supported. I see 3 supported regions for this game.

If you're having trouble resigning the save to your own account, look at this link and look at the section on "Resigning Save's". This tutorial covers quite a bit of other useful things too (thanks Wosley).

You must login or register to view this content.
09-21-2019, 05:14 PM #76
Thanks
11-11-2019, 01:16 PM #77
Thanks a lot !
11-18-2019, 09:13 AM #78
xRoody
Keeper
Originally posted by _AAB_ View Post

dude Old world pictures and Librarian

doesn't work for me when i pick up the last one nothing happend

and when i go to collectibles pages it seems only the last one i got it

The following 2 users say thank you to xRoody for this useful post:

Bader505, Joeso47$
11-27-2019, 05:21 PM #79
_AAB_
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xRoody View Post

dude Old world pictures and Librarian

doesn't work for me when i pick up the last one nothing happend

and when i go to collectibles pages it seems only the last one i got it

Dunno, maybe they have patched something.
You have to resign savegame & profile save.
01-04-2020, 09:58 AM #80

Thank you for your hard work and help,i can't re-region the headhunter save to US CUSA11408 as it keeps giving the following error message "file size exceeds limit.." when i import the EU file into US save,if anyone has a solution please help.
01-04-2020, 02:48 PM #81
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by gowhawx View Post

Thank you for your hard work and help,i can't re-region the headhunter save to US CUSA11408 as it keeps giving the following error message "file size exceeds limit.." when i import the EU file into US save,if anyone has a solution please help.

I haven't seen a work-around for that particular issue. Some files are either too big or the structure of the save makes it a bit more difficult for Advanced Mode to "chew", so to speak. Did you get any of the other Metro Exodus saves to re-region?

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

gowhawx
01-04-2020, 05:32 PM #82
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by gowhawx View Post

I haven't seen a work-around for that particular issue. Some files are either too big or the structure of the save makes it a bit more difficult for Advanced Mode to "chew", so to speak. Did you get any of the other Metro Exodus saves to re-region?

Yes i did, the save from the first post re-region normally with no issues.
Last edited by gowhawx ; 01-04-2020 at 05:33 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to gowhawx for this useful post:

Carmeni1991, Sam Stranding
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo