02-25-2019, 09:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Your Destination , Full Strength , Hardcore and Guide Trophies

Hello

This is my save for METRO EXODUS it will help you to get the hardest trophies

Just select continue and finish the game

Regards
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 11-08-2021 at 07:07 AM. Reason: too many characters in title

The following 490 users say thank you to mamuske for this useful post:

``,, 03max62, [email protected], 149274635, 6sh, a32sss, abdaullhalrashidi, ABDULLAH ALQHTANI, abosaud09, abulnoor, Acroshot, adamisfaceless, adibotor, adx01salam, aeneax, AfromanPSN, agit000, agnailton123, Ahmaad1, ajay.solidsnake, Alan-Li, alarosy2015, albasheeq, alca_iori, aleksey7771996, Ali-AlOlayan, aliellie, Amarildo88, anatolian2401, Angelus Satani, Anselmo Ricci, AntiFog, aresye65, artour0098, AshenLight, atus, AussieCrow, awesomw1, aziiz, azizX, b007pm, BacheTehron7, Bader505, bakajanai, BerserkerKwt, birka, blabla69, Blackramzes, Bleedgrey, BLUEWARDEN, bluntxsy, blurrz, bmj2k7, bokerman, Boss1993, Bottega, bozolozo, brehe, Brian Garcia, Bronhatelo, burnttoazdt, Busiu1986, cactustrav77, Canguro_Cojo, Carmeni1991, cb500, cem_aslan, chacedavis, chandlerQ, chaobear, ChaosK1ng, ChaosRising67, chenbin, chucknorris078, chuvachok, claudio moyano, cloud2189, cloudtragik, clouzing, cnbyuth, commander1981, coritanos, Cosmonautas, cowgoespew, creamsoda08, cyberrio, dahua123456, dariusdrake22, Dark panda, Darksky7, Darrenwelsh1, dasima10, DaveDxx, DeanH, Death1127, deathcross31, DeathNight, derrickdidi, Dershmoo, DevastateYa and 390 other users.
03-08-2020, 10:31 AM #38
thank you
04-17-2020, 04:51 AM #39
hello..bro .
i cannot download this save,,can you sent to my Email .. [email protected]

The following user groaned aresye65 for this awful post:

abulnoor
06-02-2020, 11:22 PM #40
muito bom
07-05-2020, 07:03 PM #41
Has anyone actually obtained the Ranger Hardcore trophy with this save? Everytime I load the save it changes the difficulty to Normal which leads to me not getting the trophy, even though it clearly says Ranger Hardcore on the screen before loading the save.
07-06-2020, 03:35 PM #42
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by BLUEWARDEN View Post
Has anyone actually obtained the Ranger Hardcore trophy with this save? Everytime I load the save it changes the difficulty to Normal which leads to me not getting the trophy, even though it clearly says Ranger Hardcore on the screen before loading the save.

A few of the more recent reports have mentioned the difficulty trophy didn't work for them. Not being my save I can only guess, but there is a glitch with this game that lets you get the trophy in a pretty simple way without actually doing ranger hardcore (haven't done it, only read about it). It is possible that this save was made using that method, which could change the way you have to trigger the trophy, or it could change the patch you have to be on. I'm really not sure. If you have any of the DLC installed, that would also change whether the glitch works, from what I've heard, which could also change this save as well whether or not it was done with that particular glitch. A lot of possibilities.

The glitch still works if you're interested, although I don't have the exact steps. It would be easier if you had the disc, since you would need to delete and then install version 1.00. But you can also download 1.00 if you own the PSN version, by pulling off a couple of tricks. There are some guides floating around for that. For anything between 1.00 and the current version of a game (like 1.01 or above), look up "how to get Comrades DLC trophies after patch 1.27" in your search browser. I would think for 1.00 of a game, you might want to look at similar guides for a game like The Witness but I'm not sure -- I think the program is called PSX Helper but I can't recall.
09-29-2020, 05:59 AM #43
leping
Rookie
Thank you sir!
10-19-2020, 09:04 PM #44
Hardcore trophy doesn't work. Need profile save

The following user groaned snahp888 for this awful post:

abulnoor
11-01-2020, 02:30 PM #45
Actually, i can confirm that the hardcore trophy worked, you have to delete your saves on the PS4 system first and copy OP's save file into your PS4 and press continue from there. This makes the game detect you are in hardcore mode.

The following 2 users say thank you to k-hassaan for this useful post:

lucian_vlis, snahp888
11-01-2020, 02:47 PM #46
Also I dont wana steal OP's spotlight but I added my untested US save in the below link:

This save should give you:

Iron Mode
Mutation
Eternal Voyage

I also did the Carmaheddon and Stand back trophies, so maybe reload Caspian via chapter select and do one more kill for each and the trophy should pop.

The following 4 users say thank you to k-hassaan for this useful post:

aeneax, furia20881, lucian_vlis, mamuske

The following user groaned k-hassaan for this awful post:

abulnoor
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo