02-25-2019, 09:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Your Destination , Full Strength , Hardcore and Guide Trophies

Hello

This is my save for METRO EXODUS it will help you to get the hardest trophies

Just select continue and finish the game

You must login or register to view this content.

Regards
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 11-08-2021 at 07:07 AM. Reason: too many characters in title

The following 490 users say thank you to mamuske for this useful post:

``,, 03max62, [email protected], 149274635, 6sh, a32sss, abdaullhalrashidi, ABDULLAH ALQHTANI, abosaud09, abulnoor, Acroshot, adamisfaceless, adibotor, adx01salam, aeneax, AfromanPSN, agit000, agnailton123, Ahmaad1, ajay.solidsnake, Alan-Li, alarosy2015, albasheeq, alca_iori, aleksey7771996, Ali-AlOlayan, aliellie, Amarildo88, anatolian2401, Angelus Satani, Anselmo Ricci, AntiFog, aresye65, artour0098, AshenLight, atus, AussieCrow, awesomw1, aziiz, azizX, b007pm, BacheTehron7, Bader505, bakajanai, BerserkerKwt, birka, blabla69, Blackramzes, Bleedgrey, BLUEWARDEN, bluntxsy, blurrz, bmj2k7, bokerman, Boss1993, Bottega, bozolozo, brehe, Brian Garcia, Bronhatelo, burnttoazdt, Busiu1986, cactustrav77, Canguro_Cojo, Carmeni1991, cb500, cem_aslan, chacedavis, chandlerQ, chaobear, ChaosK1ng, ChaosRising67, chenbin, chucknorris078, chuvachok, claudio moyano, cloud2189, cloudtragik, clouzing, cnbyuth, commander1981, coritanos, Cosmonautas, cowgoespew, creamsoda08, cyberrio, dahua123456, dariusdrake22, Dark panda, Darksky7, Darrenwelsh1, dasima10, DaveDxx, DeanH, Death1127, deathcross31, DeathNight, derrickdidi, Dershmoo, DevastateYa and 390 other users.
12-01-2019, 06:17 PM #29
Jtripz
Bounty hunter
its not even ranger hardcore

The following user groaned Jtripz for this awful post:

abulnoor
02-01-2020, 05:21 PM #30
metro exodus antibiotic trophy plz
02-27-2020, 08:48 AM #31
Jtripz
Bounty hunter
anybody has a new game plus DLC?

need iron, toy seller, and mutation.
02-27-2020, 05:11 PM #32
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Jtripz View Post

There's an EU thread for NG+ trophies, You must login or register to view this content., but I've had it in my head that this one can't be re-regioned. I don't believe I've tested it myself, and can't recall whether I read that. If you test please report back and let me know.
02-27-2020, 06:50 PM #33
awesomw1
I am error
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

There's an EU thread for NG+ trophies, You must login or register to view this content., but I've had it in my head that this one can't be re-regioned. I don't believe I've tested it myself, and can't recall whether I read that. If you test please report back and let me know.

ive tried to re region that save and a few of the other exodus eu saves but the files are to large

The following user thanked awesomw1 for this useful post:

aeneax
02-27-2020, 06:59 PM #34
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by awesomw1 View Post

ive tried to re region that save and a few of the other exodus eu saves but the files are to large

Thanks for checking. That's too bad. There are a ton of EU saves covering everything except for The Two Colonels DLC. I'm not looking forward to Iron Mode.
02-27-2020, 07:21 PM #35
Jtripz
Bounty hunter

Thanks for checking. That's too bad. There are a ton of EU saves covering everything except for The Two Colonels DLC. I'm not looking forward to Iron Mode.

i tried re-region the EU version of this game and it works. there are two types of save in metro exodus, auto save and quick save. i tried re-region the auto save and it works but re-region the quick save give's me file is too large. dunno for some reason.

The following user thanked Jtripz for this useful post:

aeneax
02-28-2020, 03:17 PM #36
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

i tried re-region the EU version of this game and it works. there are two types of save in metro exodus, auto save and quick save. i tried re-region the auto save and it works but re-region the quick save give's me file is too large. dunno for some reason.

Thanks, that's very helpful to know.
02-28-2020, 11:17 PM #37
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer

That's correct I've tried and it says the file is too large.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo