Post: Need For Speed Payback - Harder Trophies and More - [CUSA05999]
02-28-2019, 09:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello.

- After searching the internet and finding no save for US Region, I decided to create my own save set for this game.

- I'm not an expert in racing games, so it was difficult to platinum this game, but pleasurable.

- The saves I'm sharing are not to give you a platinum, but to help you get the platinum easier, with the most difficult and time consuming trophies.

- There are no saves for trophies related to the story of the game.

- Maybe other unlisted trophies can be unlocked, if that happens, congratulations.

- Some saves contain printscreens to help locations on the map.

- You need to re-sign all saves to your PSN account with a PS4 save editor, like Save Wizard.

Save 1
Trophies: Training Wheels Off | Top Dog
Steps: Just do something to win XP, for example: Drift.

Save 2
Trophies: One Man's Trash
Steps: Assemble the Derelict car inside the garage.

Save 3
Trophies: Supercars for Breakfast | Take Them Down
Steps: Beat the last member(Boss) of the 1% Club roaming racer(Natalia Nova). Repeat any Pursuit Race and destroy at least 1 pursuit vehicle.

Save 4
Trophies: Who Runs this Town? | Wherever I May Roam
Steps: Beat the last member(Boss) of the Silver6 roaming racer(Gallo Rivera).

Save 5
Trophies: Does Not Obey
Steps: Destroy the last Billboard.

Save 6
Trophies: All In
Steps: Collect the last Gambler's Chip.

Save 7
Trophies: The Artist | You've Got the Need | Flat-Out | Sideways Style | Aces High | Active Lifestyle
Steps: Just go to the garage to unlock The Artist trophy. Get at least 1 star in 1 Speed Trap, 1 Speed Run, 1 Drift Zone, 1 Jump.

Save 8 - DLC Speedcross
Trophies: Speedcross Champion | Accelerate Your Potential | Built for the Adventurer | Maximum Insanity
Steps: Complete the last Speedcross race. Go to the Speedcross car shop and buy the INFINITI Q60 S and MINI JCW Countryman. Go to any tunning shop and improve to Level 399 as any Speedcross vehicle.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jr_junior ; 02-28-2019 at 10:41 PM.

The following 40 users say thank you to jr_junior for this useful post:

978328, Abbas-Ali-AL-Shaikh, aeneax, Alan-Li, alemetal, aryadewangga, Bartowski, BigTrain, chaoszage, chuchucha, Dagon7878, dddxs1996, demeaninggamer0, Ecclesia, Faturidi28, Game0, haha55699, JoseiitozGaming, KevinL, Leonrpg, lover, Luiz77, mattiaxu, maymaiky, ntncrlsfrtsdmnz, OG_KungFuKenny, q76719066, qdogski, raverbio, Saif92MA, ser, sheennshine007, sherytto, ShuraA, spitalfire, Tito-arteaga, uncharteddk, Wosley, xBHR, xValor090x
08-18-2019, 03:16 PM #2
hi,
i can't resign the 7th Save. everything else is working perfectly but the 7th Save is giving error on save wizard when i resign it.
can you please re-upload the file? i'm soo close to getting the platinum now. i'd really appreciate if u do so!Crying
08-19-2019, 05:13 AM #3
ADAY
Rookie
Originally posted by rajnarang View Post
hi,
i can't resign the 7th Save. everything else is working perfectly but the 7th Save is giving error on save wizard when i resign it.
can you please re-upload the file? i'm soo close to getting the platinum now. i'd really appreciate if u do so!Crying

Save 7 is working for me
08-21-2019, 08:41 PM #4
Originally posted by ADAY View Post
hi,

Save 7 is working for me

i just Re-Downloaded the Save and tried resign. it still doesn't work. same error. Junior can you pls recheck and upload the working save!Crying
08-25-2019, 07:07 PM #5
Originally posted by ADAY View Post
hi,

Save 7 is working for me

i just Re-Downloaded the Save and tried resign. it still doesn't work. same error. Junior can you pls recheck and upload the working save!Crying

I tested it right now and is working.
This is an save wizard error, not the save. You need to wait a time and try again.
11-18-2019, 12:14 PM #6
Bonjour,
Est-il possible de partager la save en region EU ?
S'il vous plait ?
Merci
01-24-2020, 09:22 AM #7
grungevictim
Save Point
save 7 isnt working for me have been trying and trying tried it today after a month and still doesnt work :(
04-29-2020, 02:07 PM #8
Save 7, nao esta funcionado para mim tambem
06-27-2020, 01:35 PM #9
SAVE file 7 doesn't work as it comes back with a Save Wizard error.... I've downloaded the others today in order and they all work and transfer..... Any chance you could upload a fresh save ?
06-28-2020, 12:40 PM #10
Ok, the save file 7 does work !!! You have to extract the files and compress file 7 ONLY for Save Wizard to recognize it ....... Happy days
Last edited by sheennshine007 ; 06-29-2020 at 01:58 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo