Post: Batman: Arkham City DLC Catwoman 72 and 108 medals [CUSA02000]
03-06-2019, 05:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It took me 3 whole days to take these 2 trophies. It was hard but in the end it was done! Now I'm playing to unlock the trophies of the challenges of Robin and Nightwing. Stay updated in this post. To unlock the trophies, I think you only have one challenge for both campaigns and you will unlock these two very difficult bronze trophies.

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 03-08-2019 at 03:03 PM. Reason: title + embed links

The following 12 users say thank you to flaviuccio91 for this useful post:

aeneax, Anselmo Ricci, axe212, brownie_1, GerardoLibre88, JoschkaFreeman, leping, Major Meat Bone, neoar, sgsgfdsg, TheBlackPec, twitch973
03-06-2019, 07:54 PM #2
thanks alot for this will try it out soon
03-06-2019, 08:04 PM #3
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by flaviuccio91 View Post
It took me 3 whole days to take these 2 trophies. It was hard but in the end it was done! Now I'm playing to unlock the trophies of the challenges of Robin and Nightwing. Stay updated in this post. To unlock the trophies, I think you only have one challenge for both campaigns and you will unlock these two very difficult bronze trophies.

hi man by any chance u have a save for new game plus which will help in getting that trophies
03-06-2019, 08:05 PM #4
Originally posted by neoar View Post
It took me 3 whole days to take these 2 trophies. It was hard but in the end it was done! Now I'm playing to unlock the trophies of the challenges of Robin and Nightwing. Stay updated in this post. To unlock the trophies, I think you only have one challenge for both campaigns and you will unlock these two very difficult bronze trophies.

hi man by any chance u have a save for new game plus which will help in getting that trophies

i'm using the save in this forum ngu for newgame plus
03-06-2019, 08:08 PM #5
neoar
Space Ninja

i re resigned and loaded it wont work all other in game load fine (normal game + challanges) just this one keep loading. if it load ok for you Please just load re save in another area and re upload . please it will save me atleast 2 days of replaying
03-06-2019, 08:08 PM #6

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1000205-us-batman-arkham-city-hard-new-game.html
03-07-2019, 11:25 PM #7
i got it 78 medals trophy with robin, now working for 114 medals (it's very hard this trophy and frustating for predator challenges)
03-08-2019, 01:10 AM #8
Great work, thank you very much !! Could you please make 4 separate saves for 72/108 and 78/114, because if two trophies unlock at the same time, it would not seem legit.

The following user thanked Leonrpg for this useful post:

axe212

The following user groaned Leonrpg for this awful post:

herefortheplats
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo