03-07-2019, 07:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Wedgies & bullying, plus Gary. Great game.

-
US Download - Updated w/ 100% You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
-

Bully's gameplay was quite straightforward & some of everything took some time. So please, for the You must login or register to view this content. save in the files, give credits to You must login or register to view this content.!

Although, every other save was provided by me. Now to start, I made a booklet to go alongside with the download, plus it being separated into individuals photos, PDF & .rtf files (Mac's equivalent to .txt on Windows). So I put a lot of time & effort into this. All YouTube links, guides &, etc, can be found using the PDF or .rtf files within the bulk download.

100% has been added, download the above file to get your 100% save, I can include this in a separate download if people ask. I'm not sure if it has any trophies that can pop, it's basically the same as the Platinum trophy. So I'm not sure if it can pop anything or not. But let me know! Anyways, I didn't update the PDF, but I did add a folder.

Here are all of the details you need about the 100% if you wanted to do it legitimately:
Achieving 100% Completion Edition
To obtain 100% completion in Bully, Bully: Scholarship Edition and Bully: Anniversary Edition, the player must accomplish all of the following:

RED IS COMPLETED (view You must login or register to view this content., to see all available red tasks)

Tasks needed for 100%:

Complete all 52 You must login or register to view this content.
Complete all 16 You must login or register to view this content. (24 You must login or register to view this content. in You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.)
Complete 41 You must login or register to view this content. (out of 50) - 41 of 41 that're needed for 100% are done.
Complete all You must login or register to view this content. to level 5 (6 classes in You must login or register to view this content., 10 classes in You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.)
Collect all 75 Rubber Bands (Achieved Rubber Band ball) (75 of 75 found, You must login or register to view this content.)
Collect all 40 You must login or register to view this content.
Smash all 25 Garden Gnomes
Collect all 6 You must login or register to view this content. and learn all You must login or register to view this content.
Smash all 27 You must login or register to view this content. from You must login or register to view this content.
Smash all 19 You must login or register to view this content. from You must login or register to view this content.
Pick the lockers after You must login or register to view this content. to obtain You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.
Unlock all You must login or register to view this content. in Jimmy's room (36 trophies in You must login or register to view this content., 40 trophies in You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.)
Win all You must login or register to view this content. (all 8 races) (raced 7, only won 5)
Win all You must login or register to view this content. (all 14 races)
Complete all You must login or register to view this content. (You must login or register to view this content.: 3 levels and You must login or register to view this content.: 3 levels)
Complete all You must login or register to view this content. (all 4 levels)
Unsure about completion of it - Purchase all clothing items (at You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. - All, You must login or register to view this content. - All and You must login or register to view this content. - All) You must login or register to view this content.
Take all You must login or register to view this content. photos (Completed)
Win all 5 You must login or register to view this content. (You can start the match from 3:30 pm onwards after You must login or register to view this content. is unlocked - completed 5/5)
Get the high score on all You must login or register to view this content. (You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., and You must login or register to view this content.)
Ride each Carnival Ride at least once (You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.)
Win each You must login or register to view this content. at least once (You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.)
Buy all items from Carnival Shop
Play and win the You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. minigames at least once
Buy 100 You must login or register to view this content.
NOT NEEDED - Drink 500 Sodas (500 are done) Sodas Side Task
Pull any You must login or register to view this content. 20 times
Travel 100 KM on foot
Travel 100 KM on You must login or register to view this content.
Fail any You must login or register to view this content. 5 times
Get 1,000 projectile hits
Beat up the secret pirate on the southern part of the large island at Bullworth Lake (It can be seen You must login or register to view this content.)

Non-required tasks:

Below is a list of extras that don't need to be done for 100% completion, but are still available for the player.

Complete all (41 of 50, are done) 50 Errands
Complete all You must login or register to view this content. tasks (You must login or register to view this content. minigame: 3 levels in all 3 Parks on Spring/Summer/Fall and You must login or register to view this content. minigame: 3 levels on Winter) (Earned Prison Outfit)
Win all 4 You must login or register to view this content. (You can start this challenge after You must login or register to view this content. (all 5 levels) are completed)
Collect all clothing items (all 307 clothing items in You must login or register to view this content., all 334 clothing items in You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.) [2]
Play and win You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. arcade games at least once
Win a You must login or register to view this content. wager at least once (at You must login or register to view this content.)
Get fortune at least once (at You must login or register to view this content.)

Done! All of the trophies are in the Bulk download. Dual Nebula now only has Monkey Fling left with a score of 333 to beat on my save, & Problem Child only needs you to do about one more prank. Enjoy! Smile

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ThatEpicSomeone ; 06-02-2020 at 06:09 AM. Reason: title

The following 363 users say thank you to ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

``,, ---0123, *CHOW-CHOW*, ~mg~, 1233355, 19willy74, 1yrz, 3abadooo, 7L7_MoDz, AbduAlaziz_77, Abdulla4542, abosaud09, aceraw, Adrianplaystationcuatro, adruino, aeneax, AGunnCNA, ahmed1222, akame056, Alexsandr194, Alucard_Immorta, alvlso, amirhmz, amoney3737, Amoo_Ali, Anthony-Kaiawe, averagedude, aziiz, b0shey, Balthier1987, bayesh, bd_black55, benphipps12, Berserker, birka, blazemartinez, bolzag, borderlands13013, Bottega, br0wniiez, brandon121212, brownie_1, brucej122, Bruster112, bsv683, BubbaDaBarb, burntoazdt, burnttoazdt, buzzofffegot, cajsss, catpenalty1, cerdrac, ChaosK1ng, chris2103, chriz, chuchucha, Clayers, Cloud, cloutrambe, Coro, CraigD85, Craigy.Boy83, damamacu, Danckles, Dark panda, Dark_Crusade, DarkoIX, darkx7, datsaveps34me, Davidk101, daydreamin__, dejamh96, dero974, DespiteMySprite, devasso, Dexnhollow, dhjghdgdf, DisabledDonkey, DKX, dma021, DMaRUAE, dooom, Dr Salem, dracula101, dragos69, dualeisx, DXtreme12, edsfsdfg75 75675, eew, ElMister01, Elpatrones, Elsso, EmoZio, endominio, [email protected], FallenSoldier, farfarok, Faturidi28, fcb_roberto88, fedevergalarga and 263 other users.
04-27-2020, 04:55 PM #74
Originally posted by flaviuccio91 View Post
Need eu version please.

Well I own only the US version of the game, with a US account & US currency to only get that game. I would've re-regioned the game for the EU version otherwise the EU equivalent of this will have to come once Save Wizard supports the PS2 Classics & then someone makes their own saves or converts these.
04-28-2020, 07:37 PM #75
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
Need eu version please.

Well I own only the US version of the game, with a US account & US currency to only get that game. I would've re-regioned the game for the EU version otherwise the EU equivalent of this will have to come once Save Wizard supports the PS2 Classics & then someone makes their own saves or converts these.

pass me the game i download bro
04-29-2020, 06:08 AM #76
Need eu version please.

pass me the game i download bro

I only own the US version. Game sharing would be useless & I won't gameshare in the first place.
07-04-2020, 12:09 PM #77
Is there a way to open the whole map in the game?
07-07-2020, 04:10 AM #78

Hi I am planning to buy it in a united states account. Would it work?

The following user thanked carlostheboss for this useful post:

Jacobboii
07-07-2020, 03:31 PM #79
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by carlostheboss View Post

Hi I am planning to buy it in a united states account. Would it work?

Assuming you purchase CUSA03507, then you should be able to resign this to your account with Save Wizard and use it on that copy of the game. You can check the CUSA in the webpage address (the URL) at the PSN store itself, before you buy.

The following 2 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

darkx7, ThatEpicSomeone
09-27-2020, 10:07 PM #80
Originally posted by Ali D Killer View Post
Originally posted by Ali D Killer View Post
Thanks for the saves
Kelptomania, down for the count, and casanova are not popping. the saves work but the trophy is not popping!

Misc Folder: Kleptomania - You have to get the final gnome from the Asylum & return to the Boys Dorm. If you did that then you should've had it pop. I'll test in a minute. Smile
Story Mission 4: Down for the Count - You need to play through the final mission of Chapter 4 & knock out those guys during the mission. Either that or you can free roam knocking out people until it shows up.
Misc Folder: Casanova - You just need to kiss another girl. You should already have some flowers ready to give them if she asks.

If those things were done for those saves & they didn't show up i'll have to fix this.

Side note for Down for the Count: I got this trophy accidentally while playing normally, I didn't pay attention to see where it was at & just made the Chapter 4 save then played on and earned it. I'm gonna resign all three of these & try this in a minute! Smile

I got the kleptomania by going to boys dorm like you said and i got down for count by loading story chapter 3 and knocked 70 people, but I couldn't get Casanova and green thumbs up and i'm reading Ur text files.

Ah sorry Story Mission 3! Lol totally forgot. Smile I'll reload Casanova here in a moment then to test for you & see if it works. As far as Green Thumbs Up, going to the girls dorm & gathering another flower will get you that trophy as well! If all is done, then you're good.

For me they trophies are not working for me too: Casanova, Down for the count and Green Thumbs Up. What. Do you know what the problem may be?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo