Post: Batman Arkham city (Nightwing challenges) [CUSA02000]
03-11-2019, 12:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It took me 2 days to complete them. After loading on this fantastic community my rescue of the catwoman and robin challenges of this wonderful game here are the latest challenges with nightwing. remember to leave a thank you before downloading. Enjoy SmileDancing

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 03-11-2019 at 03:38 PM. Reason: title + embed links

The following 21 users say thank you to flaviuccio91 for this useful post:

aeneax, axe212, brien520, broskiboy, brownie_1, Frag__Hero, ImranTheSlayer, JoschkaFreeman, juanbite6464, k-hassaan, kostopolus, Mago de Oz, Major Meat Bone, pandorra13, Ps3games4me, Rpinnock, Sethek, sgsgfdsg, Syyluck, TheBlackPec, twitch973
03-11-2019, 11:41 AM #2
A huge help and many thanks for these saves dude. I kept putting them off when I should of just got them done out the way. you are a legend

The following user thanked Frag__Hero for this useful post:

flaviuccio91
03-11-2019, 01:11 PM #3
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
I know the struggle as I completed 100% of the game on PS3 back in the days. Thank you really a lot knowing the effort you putted into this.
02-18-2020, 03:01 AM #4
Originally posted by flaviuccio91 View Post
It took me 2 days to complete them. After loading on this fantastic community my rescue of the catwoman and robin challenges of this wonderful game here are the latest challenges with nightwing. remember to leave a thank you before downloading. Enjoy SmileDancing

I tried to download the save, but it is only a file. The folder is not inside the download. (Not sure if its me or the file, sorry just wanted to make sure reason for the comment.)

EDIT: I was able to get the folder out of the file, but it gives an error every time I try to resign it. (In my case, I'm trying to re-region it, by uploading the save to the server first, but that is where I get a numerical error).
Last edited by RedNovaDragon11 ; 02-18-2020 at 03:32 AM.
02-18-2020, 04:42 AM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by RedNovaDragon11 View Post
Originally posted by flaviuccio91 View Post
It took me 2 days to complete them. After loading on this fantastic community my rescue of the catwoman and robin challenges of this wonderful game here are the latest challenges with nightwing. remember to leave a thank you before downloading. Enjoy SmileDancing

I tried to download the save, but it is only a file. The folder is not inside the download. (Not sure if its me or the file, sorry just wanted to make sure reason for the comment.)

EDIT: I was able to get the folder out of the file, but it gives an error every time I try to resign it. (In my case, I'm trying to re-region it, by uploading the save to the server first, but that is where I get a numerical error).

Okay, if I download it, the structure gets duplicated a couple of times but there are definitely PS4 save files in there. Here's what I see.

There's a RAR file, "Nightwing challenges .rar". That's the main download. As long as you have WinRAR, you should be able to extract that no problem.

Inside that is another RAR file, "CUSA02000.rar". So extract that. It'll make a folder, CUSA02000. Note that this is NOT the CUSA folder you want to use for resigning. It's just the way it gets extracted.

Inside that RAR, or once it's extracted, that folder (the first CUSA02000, which starts as a RAR), there's a folder called CUSA02000. That's the CUSA folder you are looking for. Because inside of that are PS4 save files.

Turn that last CUSA folder, the one with the PS4 save files, into a ZIP. Right-click it in Windows, then "send to", then "compressed (zipped) folder". That'll create a ZIP you can Import in Save Wizard's resign menu. Or, if you use the fake account folder method (just leaving a fake account folder on your USB stick and copying CUSA folders directly to it and resigning from it), do that, just if you do make sure to skip the ZIP step since it would need to be the folder itself, and make sure it's a fake account folder not your real one.
02-18-2020, 05:15 AM #6
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I tried the method and did get the folder from the .rar file, but when I tried to upload that is when I got the error. I have been trying for a couple of hours different methods to see if isave wizard would take it, but nothing. :( As for the fake account, hmm I did not try that, it's new to me. Hmm, is there any chance you could give me the folder, probably it would work. I would appreciate it, thanks a lot for the response as well.
Last edited by RedNovaDragon11 ; 02-18-2020 at 05:16 AM.
02-18-2020, 04:48 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

I tried the method and did get the folder from the .rar file, but when I tried to upload that is when I got the error. I have been trying for a couple of hours different methods to see if isave wizard would take it, but nothing. :( As for the fake account, hmm I did not try that, it's new to me. Hmm, is there any chance you could give me the folder, probably it would work. I would appreciate it, thanks a lot for the response as well.

Just responded to your PM.
02-19-2020, 10:10 PM #8

Just responded to your PM.

Thanks for your help, took a while to figure out everything, but got through. Thanks also to the save creator.

The following user thanked RedNovaDragon11 for this useful post:

aeneax
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo