Post: Devil May Cry 5 Platinum Save + SSS (Rank) all difficulty [CUSA08216]
03-19-2019, 04:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This is my platinum save DMC5

You must login or register to view this content.

-All missions on S rank all difficulty

You gonna get: Hell of a Hunter
Clear all missions with S rank.

-The only thing u need to do is replay any mission and get S rank.

Worthy of Legend
Clear all missions with S rank on all difficulties

Repaly any secret mission to get:

Secrets Exposed
Clear all secret missions.

AND TO MUCH MORE

LINK: https://mega.nz/#!0TYSRYoJ

You need Open the video on YouTube. The Decryption key gonna be on the Description

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-19-2019 at 12:55 PM. Reason: title

The following 1,147 users say thank you to alvlso for this useful post:

``,, 0SANDZ, 1076530091, 1q2w3e4r.., 2triple0, 5haled159, 7ussam, A_B_Y, a366389, a7ballaa, abaadi_, abdullah_ali, abosaud09, AbsoluteZero25, AbuBeats21, abudiix, ACE_RUSYA, achosink116, acjspider, acyice, ADAY, AdInfinitumMods, Adorn_The_D, Adrianobr28, aeglos, aeneax, AeternumNox, Afro tiger, Ahmaad1, ahmadprasetya, Ahmed-Ibrahim, ahrenity, akbarwesker, AkIrA HD, akjc92, aklee530, Akusura, al3rimi22, alain__1994, Alan-Li, alarosy2015, alaseer, albert2wesker, albertr1995, AleMunhoz, Alex-Charlier, Alexander1404, Alexander91, alexgamefront, alexwight2010, alguse00, ali251020, Alialrefae, aliellie, alifilm, alii, alikhandroQ8, Alinasser502, Allisom1988, almightyjalin, alphaskill, Alt_of_Ctrl, Alucard_Immorta, alvaroortizlugo, Aman-Sangar, ambis, amigaman2005, AndersonRJMac, Andrejs-Jarovojs, angelomars, Angelus Satani, Animeshorizon, anju1321, Anonyma93, Anselmo Ricci, antchibiXDD, Anthony-Kaiawe, anuaria, AnxiousSavior, AQRed, arijitc@361, Arnold-Tahiri, ARTHURIUSS, artour0098, as12033, ashkanabri, [email protected], Ashraf1979, AsuraTelos, atokhalil1998, Austin-Lindower, avatar1o1234, AwesomeGreat, Axhwell, azad, azizX, azoznokia, azozqp, AzureFlame24, b007pm and 1,047 other users.
06-18-2019, 04:26 AM #146
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Teagle286 View Post
How do i transfer saves to my profile so I can have the trophy for highway to hell

You have to resign it to your own profile with Save Wizard which you can buy on savewizard.net
06-18-2019, 06:45 AM #147
okay i bought it now what do i do
i also downloaded this platinum save

so I'm on save wizard right now and have my usb stick in with my save on it for dmc 5 and i have this file downloaded how do i reassign this save cause I'm super lost, please help.

how long does the platinum take to pop after i uploaded the save and turned the game on.

so this save does cover highway to hell then ???

someone help me i really want this platinum
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-18-2019 at 11:57 AM. Reason: merging multiple posts
06-18-2019, 12:09 PM #148
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
okay i bought it now what do i do
i also downloaded this platinum save

so I'm on save wizard right now and have my usb stick in with my save on it for dmc 5 and i have this file downloaded how do i reassign this save cause I'm super lost, please help.

how long does the platinum take to pop after i uploaded the save and turned the game on.

so this save does cover highway to hell then ???

someone help me i really want this platinum

Holy quintuple-post Batman!

Check out the below tutorial and look at the section on Resigning. It should show you everything you need to know if Save Wizard's instructions aren't enough.

You must login or register to view this content.

For your questions specific to the game, though, I don't know this one and have never played it. What I CAN say, though, is that this won't pop the Platinum Trophy when you load it up. It's a Platinum Save meaning the Platinum was ALREADY DONE on this save when it was saved and then uploaded to this site.

To get your own Platinum, you would still need to pop all of the individual trophies you need, and when your PS4 sees you've popped the last trophy left, the Platinum will pop. A Platinum Save like this can help for getting some of those trophies but it really varies from game to game. This one says it can get you at least 3 "Hell of a Hunter", "Worthy of Legend", and "Secrets Exposed".

If you can't get more from it you can look for things labeled "Platinum Save Sets", "100 percent Save Sets", "Semi Save Sets", "Save Sets", things like that, or even just specific trophy names. If you look through all of the threads for the game you need you'll hopefully find what you're looking for, and there were a lot for this title.
06-18-2019, 07:37 PM #149
Thank you i did try it on that human method and it was NO GOOD
It seems you do have to earn all difficulty trophies .
Thanks again

Any methods for Nero level 20 to beat this fight fairly fast
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-19-2019 at 01:13 PM. Reason: merging multiple posts
06-19-2019, 01:13 PM #150
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Thank you i did try it on that human method and it was NO GOOD
It seems you do have to earn all difficulty trophies .
Thanks again

Any methods for Nero level 20 to beat this fight fairly fast

Looking at page 5 of this thread, I saw 2 members post ways on how to get the difficulty trophies to pop. I think. Again, I'm not familiar with this game. Below are their posts.

Originally posted by robbybobby View Post
Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
when i replay last mission on each diff trophy didnt unlock :(

Had the same issue. Here was my fix. Create a new game. Play prologue and mission 1 (this unlocks Devil Breakers in the shop and is necessary.)

Then import only the LARGEST file. The other components of the save are the other users trophy progress. So you won't unlock trophies because the creator of the save already unlocked them.

It will work if done correctly. Smile

Originally posted by bigfrosty0328 View Post
Originally posted by robbybobby View Post
Sorry for the consecutive posts. But i downloaded and resigned your save. It worked fine. However, once I beat heaven and hell mode, for some reason there is a glitch that removes Nero's ability to customize his breakers in the store. Any idea on a fix for this?

I initially had the same problem. What fixed it was using a combination of my original Save Data and the save from this thread. Basically you're gonna only want to copy over the Campaign Progress onto your system (so the one that reads Hell or Hell Mission 20, or something to that effect). That allowed me to use the save with Devil Breakers.

Originally posted by miichaelchriis View Post
is there any way to cheese the nero v vergil fight? im awful at this haha

For Nero, use Punchline and keep jumping (make sure you have the third jump skill from his DT / Devil Bringer skills) and air taunt. Then when Vergil gets stunned by Punchline after attacking, go in and attack him (ideally using that downward thrust move - forgot the name, but it's kind of like Stinger / Nero's equivalent to Stinger).

For Dante, use Dr. Faust - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqCrbgPxmM4&feature=youtu.be
06-23-2019, 06:00 AM #151
Can you save scum bloody palace?
06-23-2019, 07:36 PM #152
Can you save scum after level 100 ? In bloody palace
06-23-2019, 10:56 PM #153
Hey does anyone know why Dante and v are not unlocking for me in bloody palace
I beat the game on hell and hell mode
And human difficulty
I already beat bloody palace all 101 floors with super hero
However
Dante and V are not able to be chosen to play in bloody palace.
Please help me to understand why this may be happening?????
06-24-2019, 02:38 AM #154
Never mind got it
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo