03-21-2019, 08:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Couldn't see any saves for this game so decided to start working on it myself. Included in this thread is saves for 3 tricky trophies.

1. In Sheep's Clothing - Awarded for beating Brigand Vvulf.
2. In Such Haste - Beat the game is less than 99 weeks.
3. Sentimental Relics - Collect all Ancestor Trinkets.

UPDATE 1

4. A Terrifying Figure Emerged From The Darkness - Slay a Shambler.

UPDATE 2

5. Caretaker - Complete all Caretaker Goals

The saves are in separate folders that are clearly labelled and have instruction .txt for each one.

This is a work in progress and will be updated. Soon to come is a save for completing all Ancestor Milestones and in time, will be a save for beating the game on Stygian mode. Others will be added along the way too.

I hope some of you find that useful and don't hesitate to act for any help or request a save.

Thanks. Smile

https://www.mediafire.com/file/nvcffnwlt1zs4re/DD_SAVESET.rar/file SAVES 1-4
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5rauulac6538t/All_Caretaker_Goals SAVE 5
Last edited by Ross-Angus ; 04-20-2019 at 07:03 AM. Reason: title + embed links

The following 21 users say thank you to Ross-Angus for this useful post:

aeneax, Blackramzes, codenam47, daFFy_d, deathcross31, Eisvogel, frez0r, Hoseinm1990, Jtripz, killerkhan, komarek78, Leonrpg, Mago de Oz, mary1313, mnga13, QasYou, Sablen, stasya, Umbra1, wishnd, yzaasn
03-22-2019, 12:09 AM #2
Great work ! Thank you veru much !

"I hope some of you find that useful and don't hesitate to act for any help or request a save"--May I ask what kind of game save you are willing to make ?
03-22-2019, 09:08 AM #3
Well if there is a particular trophy you are stuck on or need help with anything, let me know and I'll see what I can do!
03-22-2019, 10:16 AM #4
Good work

Thank you
03-22-2019, 11:04 AM #5
Blackramzes
Save Point
Do Have More Save?Thank You For Save
03-22-2019, 02:27 PM #6
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Awesome work, awesome game, can't wait to see this added to.
03-27-2019, 02:56 PM #7
wishnd
Keeper
Too bad it does not work with the Ancestral version of the game due to different CUSA :( And cannot be "reregioned" with SW since they support only the estate side of the save... Well, I will have to wait the digital version to go on sale now Happy
Still, great work Smile

The following user thanked wishnd for this useful post:

aeneax
03-28-2019, 01:45 PM #8
Wow Thanks dude ^^ good work !
03-28-2019, 02:32 PM #9
wishnd
Keeper
ok, so it turns out that there is a way to make this compatible with the Ancestral Version of the game using the cross save functions between the two versions Smile
So here it is a save for In Such Haste. This will work with the CUSA10525 which is the disk version called Ancestral Version.
If there are more people interested in this, I can convert the rest as well and any future saves uploaded by the author of the topic.

Forgot to mention, use the second slot in the save. The first one is my save and it is not complete. (Although it will unlock most of the basic trophies as well)

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by wishnd ; 03-28-2019 at 02:34 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to wishnd for this useful post:

aeneax, TheDeadLift, Ross-Angus
03-31-2019, 07:08 AM #10
Any chance for:

Caretaker &
World End
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo