03-22-2019, 04:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Devil May Cry 5 ULTIMATE SAVE (S Rank Trophies, Everything Unlocked and Much More!) [CUSA08161]

Devil May Cry 5

You must login or register to view this content.

- "Human", "Devil Hunter", "Son Of Sparda", "Dante Must Die" and "Hell or Heaven" Difficulties Completed
- All Missions on All Difficulties with S Rank (Done thanks to a Quick Code that changes the values, this won't impact the "Total Results" menu though, "Hell and Hell" missions are unlocked but not done, this is thanks to another Quick Code too, so all you need to do is: Complete the last mission of "Hell and Hell" and you'll get the trophies for the S Rank Trophies (S Rank All Missions + S Rank All Missions on All Difficulties) and the one for beating "Hell and Hell", of course.
- Super Costumes Unlocked [Unlocked by beating "Dante Must Die"] + EX V and Nero's Secret Taunt Unlocked [Unlocked by defeating all enemies in Credits] + EX Vergil Unlocked [Unlocked by beating "Hell or Heaven"]
- Infinite Red Orbs, Gold Orbs + x999 Devil Breakers for Nero's
- All Vitality and Devil Trigger Orbs Collected (Bars maxed by finding the orbs in the game so you won't have the lag issues caused by using the cheats from Save Wizard)
- All Upgrades for All Characters Unlocked
- All Secret Missions Completed
DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-12-2019 at 02:57 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 151 users say thank you to Buuzer for this useful post:

A_B_Y, abdulmajeed12_, ADAY, aeneax, al3rimi22, Alanmckenziie, albert2wesker, alifilm, Amilie3, Aneeed, Anselmo Ricci, ARTHURIUSS, Atreus100, bbabh, belzana, bitns, blackmustang, bobbyzamp, Bomber2550, Breoreus, Castru, catherineNGU, Cocas, Courgette, daFFy_d, Dante-Grape, darkrevan, Deejay-Makina, dodger, Doggloc1992, Dr.Dante, Eddogy, ermac2207, evl_enigma, FabioChim, fabrixio, FaiL-Scale, farbodkain, farsendor, fawaidy, Fernando Schneider, fonfir, Gagliardi, GenHanTen, gofiolulz, gowhawx, gray8319, Greener04, Grizzleybear92, hashim9937, hasso00oni, hated79, hiddengamer, HM.198, hungphi, IronMan1010, Iryl92, ito, iwona23, jamy35800, Jax1984, jbl1975, Jom Jom, JoschkaFreeman, kaibamoto, kendonyus, kenwana, KevinK, koo3, Kooki, kratos007, KratosvsThor2006, Kurisuchan--desu, Leonrpg, M-Rah, m86assaf, MacadamCowboy, Mago de Oz, mangekyou222, manman05, Mansur, massi, mateotsag, [email protected], Maxim86, maxlogan006, mbandrea, MichelSilvaBR, monkeybizz, MrMcBeanie, MrPyroFreak, n0P0n3, napoleao2, Nathaniel, nemesis_raoul, NGGamer, nightmare300, Notaru, Nova-1999, NSCoder and 51 other users.

The following 3 users groaned at Buuzer for this awful post:

Ahmed22, Nakio, xOmega
12-05-2019, 07:11 AM #56
hi, anyone can help me to unlock s rank trophy?
i don't have save wizard app and couldn't buy it from my country.
i'm struggle with this trophy for long time and i'm tired , if anyone can help me, i really appreciated to tell me and i will send it my save games to mod.
and i will give him 5$ psn giftcard.
Last edited by farbodkain ; 12-05-2019 at 07:12 AM.
12-05-2019, 06:32 PM #57
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by farbodkain View Post
hi, anyone can help me to unlock s rank trophy?
i don't have save wizard app and couldn't buy it from my country.
i'm struggle with this trophy for long time and i'm tired , if anyone can help me, i really appreciated to tell me and i will send it my save games to mod.
and i will give him 5$ psn giftcard.

Asking others to resign saves for you is against forum rules. It would be difficult for others anyway since the Save Wizard is tied to particular profiles, and that information is stored server-side.
01-02-2020, 09:29 PM #58
dracula101
Little One
Highway to Hell
Complete the game on Hell and Hell mode.

any code or method to get this trophy easy ? its my last trohpy
02-24-2020, 01:50 AM #59
precisa repetir as missoes
02-25-2020, 02:26 PM #60
AlanBlend37
I am error
Hi, Can you get any of the mission trophies on this save? like 7 and 13 as iv finished the game and want to use this save but want to know if mission related trophies will unlock with this? thanks J
03-27-2020, 09:03 AM #61
No mission related trophies will unlock. You will have to do them on your own, but with the unlocked costumes it should be a breeze. I downloaded this save, and you need to finish the last Mission on Hell and Hell Mode (not S rank) in order to unlock the S rating for all missions, as well as all difficulties. The ones you have to do mission related achievements should be done manually, as well as Bloody Palace.
The only issue I have is that while Vitality and Devil Trigger bars are maxed, I did not get the trophies for these. Any ideas on how to unlock these with this specific save?
11-02-2020, 08:51 PM #62
Good,

I know this is not the post, but can someone help me with the bloody palace mode of the DMC4, with all the characters?

Greetings

PS: it's very frustrating that mode :(
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo