03-22-2019, 04:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Devil May Cry 5 ULTIMATE SAVE (S Rank Trophies, Everything Unlocked and Much More!) [CUSA08161]

Devil May Cry 5

You must login or register to view this content.

- "Human", "Devil Hunter", "Son Of Sparda", "Dante Must Die" and "Hell or Heaven" Difficulties Completed
- All Missions on All Difficulties with S Rank (Done thanks to a Quick Code that changes the values, this won't impact the "Total Results" menu though, "Hell and Hell" missions are unlocked but not done, this is thanks to another Quick Code too, so all you need to do is: Complete the last mission of "Hell and Hell" and you'll get the trophies for the S Rank Trophies (S Rank All Missions + S Rank All Missions on All Difficulties) and the one for beating "Hell and Hell", of course.
- Super Costumes Unlocked [Unlocked by beating "Dante Must Die"] + EX V and Nero's Secret Taunt Unlocked [Unlocked by defeating all enemies in Credits] + EX Vergil Unlocked [Unlocked by beating "Hell or Heaven"]
- Infinite Red Orbs, Gold Orbs + x999 Devil Breakers for Nero's
- All Vitality and Devil Trigger Orbs Collected (Bars maxed by finding the orbs in the game so you won't have the lag issues caused by using the cheats from Save Wizard)
- All Upgrades for All Characters Unlocked
- All Secret Missions Completed
DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-12-2019 at 02:57 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 151 users say thank you to Buuzer for this useful post:

A_B_Y, abdulmajeed12_, ADAY, aeneax, al3rimi22, Alanmckenziie, albert2wesker, alifilm, Amilie3, Aneeed, Anselmo Ricci, ARTHURIUSS, Atreus100, bbabh, belzana, bitns, blackmustang, bobbyzamp, Bomber2550, Breoreus, Castru, catherineNGU, Cocas, Courgette, daFFy_d, Dante-Grape, darkrevan, Deejay-Makina, dodger, Doggloc1992, Dr.Dante, Eddogy, ermac2207, evl_enigma, FabioChim, fabrixio, FaiL-Scale, farbodkain, farsendor, fawaidy, Fernando Schneider, fonfir, Gagliardi, GenHanTen, gofiolulz, gowhawx, gray8319, Greener04, Grizzleybear92, hashim9937, hasso00oni, hated79, hiddengamer, HM.198, hungphi, IronMan1010, Iryl92, ito, iwona23, jamy35800, Jax1984, jbl1975, Jom Jom, JoschkaFreeman, kaibamoto, kendonyus, kenwana, KevinK, koo3, Kooki, kratos007, KratosvsThor2006, Kurisuchan--desu, Leonrpg, M-Rah, m86assaf, MacadamCowboy, Mago de Oz, mangekyou222, manman05, Mansur, massi, mateotsag, [email protected], Maxim86, maxlogan006, mbandrea, MichelSilvaBR, monkeybizz, MrMcBeanie, MrPyroFreak, n0P0n3, napoleao2, Nathaniel, nemesis_raoul, NGGamer, nightmare300, Notaru, Nova-1999, NSCoder and 51 other users.

The following 3 users groaned at Buuzer for this awful post:

Ahmed22, Nakio, xOmega
03-25-2019, 03:52 PM #20
Originally posted by another user
Complete the last mission of "Hell and Hell" and you'll get the trophies for the S Rank Trophies (S Rank All Missions + S Rank All Missions on All Difficulties)

I complete the last mission on hell and hell repeatedly but the "worthy of legend" aka S rank on all diffs trophy does not pop up. I have managed to defeat the boss only with Nero's super costume if that has anything to do with this. I need this last award to get the plat and I'm losing my s**t trying to get it legitimately.
Last edited by mateotsag ; 03-25-2019 at 03:53 PM.
03-25-2019, 06:03 PM #21
Originally posted by mateotsag View Post
Complete the last mission of "Hell and Hell" and you'll get the trophies for the S Rank Trophies (S Rank All Missions + S Rank All Missions on All Difficulties)

I complete the last mission on hell and hell repeatedly but the "worthy of legend" aka S rank on all diffs trophy does not pop up. I have managed to defeat the boss only with Nero's super costume if that has anything to do with this. I need this last award to get the plat and I'm losing my s**t trying to get it legitimately.

Try playing the prologue and epilogue

The following user thanked Buuzer for this useful post:

mateotsag
03-25-2019, 07:26 PM #22
Originally posted by Buuzer View Post

Try playing the prologue and epilogue

Did 'em both, no luck. Still got an S rank appearing in prologue and mission 20 but all other missions are blank and no trophy's popping up.
Last edited by mateotsag ; 03-25-2019 at 07:38 PM.
03-26-2019, 07:43 PM #23
asnago
Rookie
No trophy for me :( why?

The following user thanked asnago for this useful post:

mateotsag
03-28-2019, 11:40 AM #24
asnago
Rookie
news????
03-28-2019, 11:56 AM #25
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by asnago View Post
No trophy for me :( why?

What trophy are you trying to get?
03-28-2019, 01:18 PM #26
FYI I just went and did the other quests on Hell and Hell and got a "fake" S rank on all of them and then I went to human diff and completed a challenge with a legit S rank and then got the trophy. Not ideal, but it worked for me at least.
03-28-2019, 01:36 PM #27
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
FYI I just went and did the other quests on Hell and Hell and got a "fake" S rank on all of them and then I went to human diff and completed a challenge with a legit S rank and then got the trophy. Not ideal, but it worked for me at least.

So it works if you get a fake S rank on all of them and then get 1 legit one after that?
03-28-2019, 05:06 PM #28
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

So it works if you get a fake S rank on all of them and then get 1 legit one after that?

Worked for me. You gotta have some guts to even complete the missions on Hell and Hell though...
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo