Post: Amnesia collection complete 100% Save Set!! [CUSA05457]
03-22-2019, 05:38 PM #1
PEPEBENY
4 the platinums! ID PEPE_BENY
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, this is my save set for amnesia collection, give "Thanks" for the work done to make this save set, and the effort to write in English without knowing any word in English.

For the 4 trophies related to "Justine" you have to do them by yourself since you can't save in the whole game and if you die you start again from the beginning, but calm down, you can make the 4 trophies in less than 1 hour and there are so easy watching any walkthrough.

This is a very good speed run for Justine, just do the same to get "Altruist" trophy and at the min 5:40 if u take that note you will get the "Still alive" trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.

And here is a glitch that i dont know if it work but u can try it, thanks to You must login or register to view this content.: You must login or register to view this content.

To get the "Master archivist" trophy you just have to get the last note in front of you. Cool Man (aka Tustin)

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

To get the "Illuminatus" trophy you just have to get the last tinderbox. Claps

To get the "Masochist" and All of the end trophies you just have to finish the last scene. This is sparta!

Trophies related to “The dark descent”:

To get the "Alchemist" trophy you just have to open the inventory and use the pot of acid on the residues in front of you.

To get the "Escape artist" trophy you just have to open the door in front of you and RUN!!.

To get the "Descendant" trophy you just have to use the elevator in front of you.

To get the "Pipeworker" trophy you just have to turn the valve in front of you.

To get the "Restorer" trophy you just have to restore the orb, you just have to open your inventory and put the pieces of the orb in front of you.

To get the "Quitter" trophy you just have to open the door with the key and let yourself die for the shade.

Trophies related to “A machine for pigs”:

To get "The teeth" trophy you just have to open the door and go down the stairs in front of you.

To get "The throat" trophy you just have to open the door in front of you.

To get "The gut" trophy you just have to open the door in front of you.

To get "The entrails" trophy you just have to use the elevator in front of you.

To get "The heart" trophy you just have to press the button in front of you and watch the last scene of "A machine for pigs".

Last edited by PEPEBENY ; 11-28-2019 at 09:15 AM.

The following 304 users say thank you to PEPEBENY for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, $$$ DANGER $$$, 007zero007, 19willy74, 1lucasrfernandez, 363870248, aabbcc, ab_scroch, achmor, acp1512, Acroshot, adams, aeneax, ahmednoor, albert2wesker, Alexombre91, Alfrol18, ALI_80, alvaro_15, amony1, Angelus Satani, ANGRY_PANDA, anon2010, arnaud02, asnago, Assado3000, B8zer0, Babarz, Barbaris, BASIA2001, bbtux, birka, blacklist444, blackmage, bluecarmovie, botond.deak, Bottega, br0wniiez, Bronhatelo, brownie_1, Budokai12, Botty, Camouflaj, Carlos_win12, carmania, cataniam, chriz0610, cloudysky, conan-1, Cpl_Ghost, CritChanceZero, daFFy_d, DanielJackson, darthjedyk, deadlysin, DeathBringerBR, debroglie, Defenris, delpiero, Dershmoo, DesAnton, det0xxp, dimokm4, dirkvip, dlipianin, don_kleberus, DONALD90, Doomedsmurf, ebo7na, ElMister01, emadaldeen, EmoZio, Endy, enesrfkgl, error40404, ErvaDoKhalifa, esoth, estebech, evildrake, Fafuninho, fairystory01, Fast1g, fenicce, Ficcanasone, FISH1990, Frank28915, frez0r, FuZ05, gabbry, Gabonica, GangLand255, GCassane, Geferson21, GianniFuta, gigiverna, gofiolulz, Gorramreavers83, gray8319, gucciem and 204 other users.
03-28-2019, 05:22 PM #20
PEPEBENY
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
Originally posted by PEPEBENY View Post
It's a little fucked up, I've died 4 times in the morgue and it has made me repeat the whole prison and the cistern, but finally I've got it and I'm already in the sewers, tomorrow I continue and finish the game.

Thanks again for your hard work, man! Are you going to make saves for all the trophies in the game (I mean excluding the ones that cannot be done with saves, of course)?

Yes, you have now all of the trophies for EU Amnesia collection including the "Masochist" trophy Hi

Thanks again for this great contribution. Is there a youtube guide that you would suggest to follow to get all the trophies in "Justine"? I know there´s a couple videos, but it´s never really stated if all trophies are covered. Thanks again!

I just put the link to the video that i followed to make Justine very quickly.

The following user thanked PEPEBENY for this useful post:

frez0r
03-28-2019, 06:11 PM #21
frez0r
Gym leader
It's a little fucked up, I've died 4 times in the morgue and it has made me repeat the whole prison and the cistern, but finally I've got it and I'm already in the sewers, tomorrow I continue and finish the game.

Thanks again for your hard work, man! Are you going to make saves for all the trophies in the game (I mean excluding the ones that cannot be done with saves, of course)?

Yes, you have now all of the trophies for EU Amnesia collection including the "Masochist" trophy Hi

Thanks again for this great contribution. Is there a youtube guide that you would suggest to follow to get all the trophies in "Justine"? I know there´s a couple videos, but it´s never really stated if all trophies are covered. Thanks again!

I just put the link to the video that i followed to make Justine very quickly.

big thx, I think that one works,too but includes all notes: https://youtu.be/HbTr_PoY9s0
04-04-2019, 08:58 PM #22
frez0r
Gym leader
Sadly, the save for the "Pipeworker" trophy doesn´t work when going through the door, as instructed. I think it actually unlocks when you turn the third valve in the are before this save, so it cannot be unlocked anymore =/
04-05-2019, 02:18 PM #23
PEPEBENY
Sadly, the save for the "Pipeworker" trophy doesn´t work when going through the door, as instructed. I think it actually unlocks when you turn the third valve in the are before this save, so it cannot be unlocked anymore =/

Im sorry, as i already had the game completed i didnt know exactly where the trophy pop up. U can use the "Descendant" save and do a speedrun, i think in 15 or 20 minutes more or less u can do it.
I dont gonna play this week anymore :/
04-05-2019, 07:25 PM #24
frez0r
Gym leader

Im sorry, as i already had the game completed i didnt know exactly where the trophy pop up. U can use the "Descendant" save and do a speedrun, i think in 15 or 20 minutes more or less u can do it.

Don´t worry, you helped already a lot.

Here´s a little contribution from me for "Justine":

I know it´s not a biggie and most people won´t have problems to get the Justine trophies but if you´re extra lazy like me, you can use a glitch to cheese the sewers part. Once you enter the sewers, you can jump up the pipes by using a crate. That way, you can run above the map until the part where the last prisoner is. Jump down (needs a little practice), save the guy and just finish the game. The last enemy won´t spawn and you can take as much time as you want. You will most probably need visual aid to know where to jump etc. See here, works 100% on the PS4, done it myself for all three needed runs: https://youtu.be/Rkl8FlfmsPo

Have fun!
Last edited by frez0r ; 04-06-2019 at 08:35 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to frez0r for this useful post:

aeneax, PEPEBENY
04-05-2019, 11:00 PM #25
omg was waiting for this thanx man

The following user thanked conan-1 for this useful post:

PEPEBENY
04-06-2019, 02:45 PM #26
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

I know it´s not a biggie and most people won´t have problems to get the Justine trophies but if you´re extra lazy like me, you can use a glitch to cheese the sewers part. Once you enter the sewers, you can jump up the pipes by using a crate. That way, you can run above the map until the part where the last prisoner is. Jump down (needs a little practice), save the guy and just finish the game. The last enemy won´t spawn and you can take as much time as you want. You will most probably need visual aid to know where to jump etc. See here, works 100% on the PS4, done it myself for all three needed runs: https://youtu.be/Rkl8FlfmsPo

Have fun!

Actually wish I knew that. I had to repeat that part a few times back in the day. This would have been helpful to use had I known about it.
04-06-2019, 04:19 PM #27
PEPEBENY

Have fun!

I have seen the video and looks soooo difficult, but i gonna put in the thread, thanks for the help Yes
04-06-2019, 08:27 PM #28
frez0r
Gym leader

Have fun!

I have seen the video and looks soooo difficult, but i gonna put in the thread, thanks for the help Yes

I know, didn´t really believe my own eyes but it really works on the PS4 (newest update installed) + it´s really easy to pull off, I managed immediately without any trouble. For anyone who wants to try it, here two more suggestions that I forgot to mention:

1) The part where you enter the sewers, where you start getting "above the map" you have all the time in the world. So don´t worry if you don´t manage to get up the thing and the pipe first try. The monster won´t spawn, yet.

2) When you´re at the last prisoner´s cell, don´t jump down where the guy in the video is doing it. You will fall "through the map" and just die. Instead, always stay inside the boundaries of the outer walls. Around the prison cell, you will notice that you´re not really walking "on" the map anymore but actually on top of the pipes, beams etc. You can get down to the right of the prisoner´s gate (right as in standing directly in front of the gate, see min 4:50 in the video, but don´t land in the water, but the ledge where the candle is on) and end up behind/kinda like where the candles are and the valve. Jump around as much and close to the gate in the direction of the center of the room (to the "inside" basically). That way, you will normally land back into the natural boundaries of the sewers by squeezing through the open space between the bar closest to the gate and the gate itself (again see min 4:50) but without the enemy spawning (but be aware, I don´t know whether it will chase you during the sequence after the next gate, so better run either way, shouldn´t matter since you have a big headstart).

Sorry for the weird description, but you will hopefully see what i mean once you try it out yourself.

EDIT: Ah, and just to be clear: the original glitch was (as far as I know) discovered by the guy in the yt video or some other speedrunner, not me, so all props to him. I just found a way to use it on the PS4.
Last edited by frez0r ; 04-06-2019 at 09:05 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo