Post: Amnesia collection complete 100% Save Set!! [CUSA05457]
03-22-2019, 05:38 PM #1
PEPEBENY
4 the platinums! ID PEPE_BENY
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, this is my save set for amnesia collection, give "Thanks" for the work done to make this save set, and the effort to write in English without knowing any word in English.

For the 4 trophies related to "Justine" you have to do them by yourself since you can't save in the whole game and if you die you start again from the beginning, but calm down, you can make the 4 trophies in less than 1 hour and there are so easy watching any walkthrough.

This is a very good speed run for Justine, just do the same to get "Altruist" trophy and at the min 5:40 if u take that note you will get the "Still alive" trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.

And here is a glitch that i dont know if it work but u can try it, thanks to You must login or register to view this content.: You must login or register to view this content.

To get the "Master archivist" trophy you just have to get the last note in front of you. Cool Man (aka Tustin)

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

To get the "Illuminatus" trophy you just have to get the last tinderbox. Claps

To get the "Masochist" and All of the end trophies you just have to finish the last scene. This is sparta!

Trophies related to “The dark descent”:

To get the "Alchemist" trophy you just have to open the inventory and use the pot of acid on the residues in front of you.

To get the "Escape artist" trophy you just have to open the door in front of you and RUN!!.

To get the "Descendant" trophy you just have to use the elevator in front of you.

To get the "Pipeworker" trophy you just have to turn the valve in front of you.

To get the "Restorer" trophy you just have to restore the orb, you just have to open your inventory and put the pieces of the orb in front of you.

To get the "Quitter" trophy you just have to open the door with the key and let yourself die for the shade.

Trophies related to “A machine for pigs”:

To get "The teeth" trophy you just have to open the door and go down the stairs in front of you.

To get "The throat" trophy you just have to open the door in front of you.

To get "The gut" trophy you just have to open the door in front of you.

To get "The entrails" trophy you just have to use the elevator in front of you.

To get "The heart" trophy you just have to press the button in front of you and watch the last scene of "A machine for pigs".

Last edited by PEPEBENY ; 11-28-2019 at 09:15 AM.

The following 304 users say thank you to PEPEBENY for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, $$$ DANGER $$$, 007zero007, 19willy74, 1lucasrfernandez, 363870248, aabbcc, ab_scroch, achmor, acp1512, Acroshot, adams, aeneax, ahmednoor, albert2wesker, Alexombre91, Alfrol18, ALI_80, alvaro_15, amony1, Angelus Satani, ANGRY_PANDA, anon2010, arnaud02, asnago, Assado3000, B8zer0, Babarz, Barbaris, BASIA2001, bbtux, birka, blacklist444, blackmage, bluecarmovie, botond.deak, Bottega, br0wniiez, Bronhatelo, brownie_1, Budokai12, Botty, Camouflaj, Carlos_win12, carmania, cataniam, chriz0610, cloudysky, conan-1, Cpl_Ghost, CritChanceZero, daFFy_d, DanielJackson, darthjedyk, deadlysin, DeathBringerBR, debroglie, Defenris, delpiero, Dershmoo, DesAnton, det0xxp, dimokm4, dirkvip, dlipianin, don_kleberus, DONALD90, Doomedsmurf, ebo7na, ElMister01, emadaldeen, EmoZio, Endy, enesrfkgl, error40404, ErvaDoKhalifa, esoth, estebech, evildrake, Fafuninho, fairystory01, Fast1g, fenicce, Ficcanasone, FISH1990, Frank28915, frez0r, FuZ05, gabbry, Gabonica, GangLand255, GCassane, Geferson21, GianniFuta, gigiverna, gofiolulz, Gorramreavers83, gray8319, gucciem and 204 other users.
03-22-2019, 05:52 PM #2
PEPEBENY
Finally the save set is completed and all saves works!
Last edited by PEPEBENY ; 04-13-2019 at 09:33 AM.

The following user thanked PEPEBENY for this useful post:

thehotgrue
03-22-2019, 09:14 PM #3
frez0r
Gym leader
thanks man, going to try them out soon!

The following user thanked frez0r for this useful post:

PEPEBENY
03-23-2019, 09:03 AM #4
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by PEPEBENY View Post

Anyway to get Master Archivist?
Master Archivist - Read all notes in all games.
03-23-2019, 10:02 AM #5
PEPEBENY
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Originally posted by PEPEBENY View Post

Anyway to get Master Archivist?
Master Archivist - Read all notes in all games.

Next week if i have time i will get it and i will add it to the save set.
03-23-2019, 04:10 PM #6
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Good timing for this save set, as they JUST added a new trophy for beating it on Hard Mode. Might be worth adding to this set if you have the time.
03-23-2019, 05:17 PM #7
PEPEBENY
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Good timing for this save set, as they JUST added a new trophy for beating it on Hard Mode. Might be worth adding to this set if you have the time.

I will try it but looks so difficult stare

Hard mode differs from the normal game in the following ways:

- Autosaves are disabled, and manual saving costs 4 tinderboxes
- Sanity dropping to zero results in death
- Less oil and tinderboxes throughout the levels
- Monsters are faster, spot the player more easily, deal more damage and stay around for longer
- There is no danger music when the monsters are near.
- If you die you go back to your last save.

"Storage", "Prison North Block", "Sewers" and "Choir Main Hall" are going to be a headache. Sal
Last edited by PEPEBENY ; 03-23-2019 at 05:21 PM.
03-23-2019, 11:24 PM #8
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

LOL where that came from Eek
Last edited by 19willy74 ; 03-23-2019 at 11:25 PM.
03-25-2019, 08:48 AM #9
PEPEBENY
The hard mode trophy is very recent, they added it on 03/22/2019, I found out that day when I got into the game, since I had no idea of ​​the existence of that trophy hahaha

I'm going to make all the trophies related to "A machine for pigs", "Master archivist" and finally the hard mode throughout this week. Yes

The following 4 users say thank you to PEPEBENY for this useful post:

19willy74, aeneax, error40404, frez0r
03-25-2019, 07:04 PM #10
frez0r
Gym leader
Thanks so much for all your efforts, man!

The following user thanked frez0r for this useful post:

PEPEBENY
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo