Post: Amnesia collection complete 100% Save Set!! [CUSA05457]
03-22-2019, 05:38 PM #1
PEPEBENY
4 the platinums! ID PEPE_BENY
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, this is my save set for amnesia collection, give "Thanks" for the work done to make this save set, and the effort to write in English without knowing any word in English.

For the 4 trophies related to "Justine" you have to do them by yourself since you can't save in the whole game and if you die you start again from the beginning, but calm down, you can make the 4 trophies in less than 1 hour and there are so easy watching any walkthrough.

This is a very good speed run for Justine, just do the same to get "Altruist" trophy and at the min 5:40 if u take that note you will get the "Still alive" trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.

And here is a glitch that i dont know if it work but u can try it, thanks to You must login or register to view this content.: You must login or register to view this content.

To get the "Master archivist" trophy you just have to get the last note in front of you. Cool Man (aka Tustin)

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

To get the "Illuminatus" trophy you just have to get the last tinderbox. Claps

To get the "Masochist" and All of the end trophies you just have to finish the last scene. This is sparta!

Trophies related to “The dark descent”:

To get the "Alchemist" trophy you just have to open the inventory and use the pot of acid on the residues in front of you.

To get the "Escape artist" trophy you just have to open the door in front of you and RUN!!.

To get the "Descendant" trophy you just have to use the elevator in front of you.

To get the "Pipeworker" trophy you just have to turn the valve in front of you.

To get the "Restorer" trophy you just have to restore the orb, you just have to open your inventory and put the pieces of the orb in front of you.

To get the "Quitter" trophy you just have to open the door with the key and let yourself die for the shade.

Trophies related to “A machine for pigs”:

To get "The teeth" trophy you just have to open the door and go down the stairs in front of you.

To get "The throat" trophy you just have to open the door in front of you.

To get "The gut" trophy you just have to open the door in front of you.

To get "The entrails" trophy you just have to use the elevator in front of you.

To get "The heart" trophy you just have to press the button in front of you and watch the last scene of "A machine for pigs".

Last edited by PEPEBENY ; 11-28-2019 at 09:15 AM.

The following 304 users say thank you to PEPEBENY for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, $$$ DANGER $$$, 007zero007, 19willy74, 1lucasrfernandez, 363870248, aabbcc, ab_scroch, achmor, acp1512, Acroshot, adams, aeneax, ahmednoor, albert2wesker, Alexombre91, Alfrol18, ALI_80, alvaro_15, amony1, Angelus Satani, ANGRY_PANDA, anon2010, arnaud02, asnago, Assado3000, B8zer0, Babarz, Barbaris, BASIA2001, bbtux, birka, blacklist444, blackmage, bluecarmovie, botond.deak, Bottega, br0wniiez, Bronhatelo, brownie_1, Budokai12, Botty, Camouflaj, Carlos_win12, carmania, cataniam, chriz0610, cloudysky, conan-1, Cpl_Ghost, CritChanceZero, daFFy_d, DanielJackson, darthjedyk, deadlysin, DeathBringerBR, debroglie, Defenris, delpiero, Dershmoo, DesAnton, det0xxp, dimokm4, dirkvip, dlipianin, don_kleberus, DONALD90, Doomedsmurf, ebo7na, ElMister01, emadaldeen, EmoZio, Endy, enesrfkgl, error40404, ErvaDoKhalifa, esoth, estebech, evildrake, Fafuninho, fairystory01, Fast1g, fenicce, Ficcanasone, FISH1990, Frank28915, frez0r, FuZ05, gabbry, Gabonica, GangLand255, GCassane, Geferson21, GianniFuta, gigiverna, gofiolulz, Gorramreavers83, gray8319, gucciem and 204 other users.
02-04-2020, 06:28 PM #65
PEPEBENY
4 the platinums! ID PEPE_BENY
Originally posted by blackmage View Post
The Masochist save for US?

I have EU, its so easy in 5 hours u can do it, i have done it in 3 hours more or less doing a speedrun
02-06-2020, 05:50 PM #66
Originally posted by PEPEBENY View Post
Originally posted by blackmage View Post
The Masochist save for US?

I have EU, its so easy in 5 hours u can do it, i have done it in 3 hours more or less doing a speedrun

I finished yesterday game, and I did save The Masochist trophy save US
03-26-2020, 12:24 PM #67
zori66
Rookie
Thanks!
04-13-2020, 09:09 PM #68
Thanks so much!!
04-29-2020, 01:14 PM #69
gabbry
Rookie
ty man. If I try to upload these save files on Save Wizard, it gives "the game is not in the list" error. How can I resign save otherwise?
04-29-2020, 03:14 PM #70
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by gabbry View Post
ty man. If I try to upload these save files on Save Wizard, it gives "the game is not in the list" error. How can I resign save otherwise?

Resigning, right? That issue should resolve itself in time. I've seen a few reports of it lately. SW has had a tremendous jump in server activity between quarantines and FF7. At least one person has reported back (here) that they kept trying and it started working again the next day, on the same game.

Is this the Online version you're having trouble with, or MAX? Would help me to know what sort of versions are giving people what sorts of issues, and this one is relatively new.
04-29-2020, 03:19 PM #71
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Hmm? Can you make a screenshot of that error since you should be able to resign any save of any game
04-29-2020, 05:15 PM #72
gabbry
Rookie
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Resigning, right? That issue should resolve itself in time. I've seen a few reports of it lately. SW has had a tremendous jump in server activity between quarantines and FF7. At least one person has reported back (here) that they kept trying and it started working again the next day, on the same game.

Is this the Online version you're having trouble with, or MAX? Would help me to know what sort of versions are giving people what sorts of issues, and this one is relatively new.

I'm using Online version.

ERROR: 90005 --- Not exist in game list

The following user thanked gabbry for this useful post:

aeneax
04-29-2020, 07:22 PM #73
I had problems with resigning these saves as well but it got nothing to do with the saves itself. it was the server migration on SW side. I can confirm that ALL saves work absolutely fine and will net you every trophy you need except for the justine run which has to be done on your own.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo