Post: Devil May Cry 5 (save set) Get your platinum easily [CUSA08216]
03-23-2019, 05:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Platinum save set

You must login or register to view this content.

Demon Destroyer: The only thing you need to do is kill a couple of enemies

Rearm and Repeat: Collect one or two Devil breakers and ull get the trophy

Jackpot: The game has an error , the trophy said you need to get 1000000 to poop it. but its not true , you need around 75000-80000 to get that trophy.

Obtain max health and trigger trophies: You got already max health & trigger bar , buy one more of each one and ull get the trophies.

You can get the save set as same as last time i uploaded my save.

LINK: https://mega.nz/#!9TwWzALB

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-24-2019 at 03:47 PM. Reason: title

The following 728 users say thank you to alvlso for this useful post:

``,, ~mg~, 0fox, 0zexus0, 1q2w3e4r.., 3bdullaH7, abaadi_, abdaullhalrashidi, Abdulla4542, AboodyRDR, abosaud09, AbsoluteZero25, AbuBeats21, acebluedolphin, acjspider, Adrianobr28, aeneax, ag555, agnogueira, ahmadprasetya, ahrenity, ajay.solidsnake, akbarwesker, Akeemi14, aklee530, al3rimi22, al3zeef2020, Alan-Li, Alan01, alarosy2015, albert2wesker, albertr1995, alcaus, AleMunhoz, Alex-Charlier, Alexander91, alii, alikhandroQ8, Alinasser502, Allisom1988, allychew, Alt_of_Ctrl, Alucard_Immorta, alvaroortizlugo, Aman-Sangar, ambis, amigaman2005, Amro890, ana77, Anas014, Anfrers, Anselmo Ricci, Anthony-Kaiawe, Applesauce, archertsukasa, ARTHURIUSS, artour0098, asdertio23, ashkanabri, Ashraf1979, asnago, at0mic punk, averagedude, avsreekar, awb90, AwesomeGreat, awesomw1, Axhwell, aziiz, azizX, Babarz, bakajanai, ballyshow, bardinfog, basehype, Bassa, BatCleric, Batiigool777, batman2412199, bbabh, benja1016, berserkt, Big-BosS_BR, BioSlayer47, blacklist444, bladebro75, BloodWolf007, BLUEWARDEN, bobbyzamp, bolaelqq, Bonii49, Borf3aH, Bottega, brand129, Breoreus, broomstop, brucej122, bruninho_rp, BubbaDaBarb, buckham and 628 other users.
04-28-2019, 02:01 PM #47
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by RICHNOU View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by RICHNOU View Post
What's the file DMC5 Platinum save mean? I copied the biggest file but nothing happen when starting game? What i need do to to get Platinum this game, pls answer, many thanks

A "Platinum Save" means a save file where everything is already done. You might be able to get some trophies done through any chapter select, post-game play, things of that nature (I haven't played a DMC game in almost 20 years), but there's a lot you might not be able to get since again, this is a save file where the platinum trophy was already obtained. Which trophies you will or won't be able to obtain vary from game to game.

But the thread description says it's a Platinum Save Set which means there should be multiple files, hopefully with directions telling you what to do for each specific trophy. There might be a Platinum Save within that set of files too, but look for a roadmap or other set of directions.

Thanks you. i got Plat already. love you all guys !!!!

Congratulations - glad you got it worked out.
05-03-2019, 02:09 AM #48
thanks a lot
05-10-2019, 09:46 PM #49
tortorelli
Save Point
Originally posted by alvlso View Post

Someone got the trophy "Jackpot"?
thanks
05-21-2019, 11:35 AM #50
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
My thoughts on saves:

-First of all, I would like to thank your friend for making this help available !!!

-DEMON DESTROYER AND REARM REPEAT

1-internet OFF
2-delete the files in PS4
3-re-signs database and 0-1 saves. (3rd save is useless)
4-do what each save saysthe trophies pop !!

-JACKPOT
For me, work only with the saves from Alvlso. In my data not work.

-MAX HEALT AND TRIGGER
1-repeat items 1,2,3 and 4 above.
2-You will get MAX TRIGGER but MAX HEALTH will not work.
The healt bar IS ALREADY FULL, that does not work.
I also tried in mission 3 and 2 but it is already at maximum, so the trophy will not work.

CORRECTION
IT IS POSSIBLE TAKE THE MAX HEALTH TROPHY
IT IS NECESSARY ONLY USE ALVLSO SAVE 0-0 AND MAINTAIN SAVE 0-1 (YOUR PROPERTY SAVE)
Although the bar is complete, when you buy the last blue orb the trophy will appear.

Badass
Last edited by Gagliardi ; 05-21-2019 at 07:48 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Gagliardi for this useful post:

Alt_of_Ctrl, cocodeshanel, InfamousD1, lahbitec, Trophyhunter70
06-30-2019, 06:54 PM #51
EmoZio
Rookie
Hello everyone, I am inconvenient to ask, but this is the last difficult trophy, to complete mission 20 (kill the boss) on the Hell and Hell difficulty, can someone do this? Please ... I want to close the issue with this game, once and for all.
07-01-2019, 04:45 AM #52
Originally posted by EmoZio View Post
Hello everyone, I am inconvenient to ask, but this is the last difficult trophy, to complete mission 20 (kill the boss) on the Hell and Hell difficulty, can someone do this? Please ... I want to close the issue with this game, once and for all.

No way to do that through save file,you have to finish it by yourself,i am also stuck here for over a week and it is the last trophy before the platinum,the only option is to keep repeating and practicing,good luck.
07-07-2019, 01:09 PM #53
Ciao Scusate ma si può avere questo file in EU?
07-07-2019, 02:26 PM #54
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by jacksparrow26 View Post
Ciao Scusate ma si può avere questo file in EU?

Saves of this game can be re regioned You must login or register to view this content.
07-12-2019, 05:47 PM #55
thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo