Post: Grand Theft Auto Vice City semi-save set [CUSA03546]
03-25-2019, 08:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hi guys, this is my save for these trophies, which are the longest ... soon I will post also saving 36 Unique Jumps and all assassination contracts. It took me 10 hours just only for the take the cannoli trophy
Remember to leave a thank you Smile enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy PBJT

You must login or register to view this content.

Load the second save and blow something up or kill someone to get the Bloodstained Hands and take the cannoli trophy

Upload or save 1 or save 2 doesn't matter so much in both there will be the same statistics except for the level of crime. To unlock 100% completion you will need to take 27 people
taxi. You will be 73 people out of 100 total transported (look at the statistics under the heading passengers unloaded) you can also take them 1 at a time the important thing that the statistics arrive at 100 makes no
difference even if you fail.

With this save you can also unlock these trophies.

Paramedic,pizzaboy and 30 second wheelie you need to take legit but easy.
for the vigilante mission level 12 using this trick
Find a police car and a garage. Enter the police car inside yours and activate the vigilante mission and exit the garage. you will have 40 or 50 seconds to re-enter the machine, you will only need to activate the code to destroy all the machines and you will have completed mission 1 vigilante. Return to the police car in the garage (it won't be destroyed because the garage is closed) and continue the process by doing the same thing until you reach level 12. This is the fastest way to get there, I did so '.
For the mission of the paramedic I recommend using the trick that improves driving and the one that slows down the playing time so you will be faster in driving and the stopwatch will be slow.
For the other trophies it will be enough to perform only that particular action once to unlock the trophy. Example 1 headshot killing, 1 delivering a pizza, 1 extinguishing a single fire, 1 star for the level of suspicion of the police etc. If pizza boy not working with this save using my second save

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Load save 1 and complete the mission of Mitch baker "Hog Tied" following symbol: Ace of Spades
When you finish this mission complete the mission of love first "Publicity Tour" following symbol:skull

Load save 2 and complete the missions of Umberto Robina the Cubans street gang following the other symbol
light blue and black

Load save 3 and You will be inside the sunshine autos, go under the garage and you will find the caddy in a garage, insert it in the right garage and complete the transport of the vehicles and you will receive the trophy.

For this trophy I do not have a save but it is easy to unlock it, you will just need to use the trick for the tank and sow chaos by arriving at 6 stars and reach an attention score of 1800 points average. You can view the statistics menu to see how far you are. I took this trophy in 15 minutes doing it alone. If you have difficulty you can watch this video.

Go to the beach and kill a seagull with a sniper rifle. Watch the video if you have difficulty.

Unfortunately I skipped this 2 trophies of the story that are made at the beginning of the game and they are not very long to do (I think 1 hour of play) With this I finished the guide with these saves so I think that in 2 or 3 hours you will succeed and plat the game with these savesSmile good game everyone!
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-04-2019 at 01:50 PM. Reason: title

The following 278 users say thank you to flaviuccio91 for this useful post:

``,, _luis_, _op97, -Cipher-, 1233355, [email protected], 5socfq2l, 7h1nk, abdulmajeed1222, Ac1dmonk3y, aeneax, agit000, AkIrA HD, alanamh, AlanBlend37, Alex Striker, alifilm, almasafi94, AndrewG87, Andy_Gee87, ANGRY_PANDA, Apollinaire, asanro, axel2599, Ayonnon56, Bala.perdida, balek222, bally341981, BanGerman, BASIA2001, Ben9802, berethor, Biffaboy, Bigboss240280, bitcopa, blackshuyin, Blizzara, boristheblade87, borusse, bpbrendel, br0wniiez, brownie_1, burntlink, cem_aslan, cepi, chrisdu69, Churro_dude_666, Cloud, codenam47, Cooler, CorbyZB, coster, crash00, Crystal_P, CzerVu, Daandh, Damienj, danganronpa4, DanielNorman, Danilo-, Dark panda, DarKus_6-6-6, defixer, Deidara101, demonquaid, Departed2, DHiggz, Diego_kyo, diopig852, DireStraitz, djim, Djymm676, Doggloc1992, doom slayaa, dormir_lalala, Dronaldos, ds223ds, EmoZio, erro_x, Estrax123, Etrigan, evildrake, fadeXprestige, ferocioushamaaad, fishbone, foodlethehuman, Frag__Hero, freyag91, Frog_Granola, fumatelo, ganmaker, Geektrophies, Geese, georgydann, ghettoblaster19, hotwaifux, giova, goblins, gofiolulz, gokunaruto and 178 other users.
03-25-2019, 09:57 PM #2
Mago de Oz
Vault dweller
Thanks, great work!

The following user thanked Mago de Oz for this useful post:

kyandro
03-25-2019, 10:02 PM #3
I have the story saves and I might have the packages, if you want them send me a pm

The following user thanked Amoo_Ali for this useful post:

flaviuccio91
03-26-2019, 07:29 AM #4
Originally posted by Amoo_Ali View Post
I have the story saves and I might have the packages, if you want them send me a pm

yes sure Smile i send you a message
03-26-2019, 05:00 PM #5
added new saves
03-27-2019, 09:32 AM #6
added new saves, now i working for 50/ 100 packages, contract assassins,and the last mission trophy.
Unfortunately the only saves that will not be posted on the forum will be 2 trophies of the story that I have already done but unfortunately I forgot to post and I have overwritten the file by mistake. The trophies in question are two silver trophies: Complete the "Riot" mission and Complete the "Supply & Demand" mission.
I think you can easily do these 2 trophies in just 1 hour by playing just the story quickly.
Last edited by flaviuccio91 ; 03-27-2019 at 09:37 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to flaviuccio91 for this useful post:

Cloud, ignored467
03-28-2019, 12:29 AM #7
Added 50 and 100 hidden packages saves!

The following user thanked flaviuccio91 for this useful post:

Wosley
03-28-2019, 03:09 PM #8
Added new saves! all contract assassinations mission, all 36 jumps and final mission of story! finally finish Happy Enjoy guys Happy
Last edited by flaviuccio91 ; 03-28-2019 at 03:15 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to flaviuccio91 for this useful post:

aeneax, ignored467
03-29-2019, 01:24 PM #9
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by flaviuccio91 View Post
Added new saves! all contract assassinations mission, all 36 jumps and final mission of story! finally finish Happy Enjoy guys Happy

Took the liberty of embedding your links for you - the one in your new GTA Andreas thread too - but I'm in a bit of a hurry today and there were a lot of them so I was admittedly not very descriptive in the link names. Spent more time double-checking that I wasn't accidentally changing the links themselves in the process. Obviously change anything as you see fit, within forum guidelines.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-29-2019 at 01:24 PM.
04-07-2019, 11:50 AM #10
LTBadBoy
Camel Toe
Originally posted by flaviuccio91 View Post

Hey, I'm having a problem with the Daredevil (unique jumps save). Which save do I use and which jumps do I still need to do to get the trophy? Other than that, great save!

The following user thanked LTBadBoy for this useful post:

Saxo1225
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo