Post: Kingdom Come: Deliverance 100% Platinum Saveset [CUSA07238]
04-03-2019, 05:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

THIS SAVESET IS FOR [US REGION - CUSA07238]

Greetings everyone!

Long-time lurker here, but had a desire to give back to the community so here is a 100 % Platinum save set for Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

NEEDS TESTING PLEASE!

I did my best to chronologically order each save file in the most natural way you would earn these trophies legit over PSN. Each folder also has a .txt file inside it with instructions on what to do in game to get trophy.

Includes save files for all trophies in base game and all DLCs minus ‘A Woman's Lot' which hasn't come out yet.

It's my first time uploading save files, so if there are any issues please let me know so we can resolve.

Cheers 😊

DOWNLOAD LINKS
Download each trophy file individually to avoid any errors. Save files are huge for this game!

Last edited by JohnnyDanger ; 04-08-2019 at 01:16 AM. Reason: title

The following 78 users say thank you to JohnnyDanger for this useful post:

adibotor, aeneax, aldwin1412, Alexsandr194, amarirules, AnalogAnomaly, Anas014, Anselmo Ricci, Arcerion, averagedude, b1p3daL, bearhurricane, bsv683, CheplukiC047, Chickenbowser, ChiefingCowboy, CosmoConstant, dapreacher23, Djymm676, Furyon61, g11, Gagliardi, gowhawx, Hakimer, hassanxx, hbasa75, ignored467, ivan6219, Ivy_xxx, Jacobboii, jazonstaham, Kertha999, KleberMishima, Leonrpg, lukeWong, luoyantao99, malachit75, manni, RoyalBlue726, mds525700, mic88, milito0022, mnga13, naruto195, Nathaniel, nirvana999, novalkun, OMEGA.ALMIGHTY, pandorra13, POricanxxx, quickstep, SaiyanBeyondGod, salvusio, samurai_ghost, scorpion18, SeranexSama, Shadow_dragon, shemssharp, Skyrealmz, Slayer10193, snahp888, spitalfire, stasya, taniharu, tatertottato, terlan357, ThatEpicSomeone, Tolstooy_LL, Tom2795, whiteriver087, wolfpack174, wolverine56, Wosley, xBroly96, xxdrproxx, yeetmyguy, YenooR, Zhyrad
01-19-2021, 05:22 AM #47
Originally posted by CrimsonKnight View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
The Talberger trophy is currently bugged (As of the current patch) and not obtainable on this save.

On this save specifically, or in general for everyone? If the latter, which patch?

Current patch is 1.19, btw.

Helpful information, thanks. My patch version is much earlier, single-digits, but it's the Royal Edition. I haven't started playing yet. I would assume same or similar patch.

Hi, I made a working save for the Talmsberger trophy. The trophy will now pop with this save, just talk to the quartermaster about the pitch, and then exit the conversation. The trophy will then pop, afterwards.

(NOTE: This was made on the recent patch, 1.19/1.9.2 with all dlc installed.)

Feel free to test it, and verify that it works. Btw, this mediafire link is TEMPORARY- so you might want to make a mirror of it, as I can't guarantee my link will be working all the time.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qoxhs39le9o3u/Documents

lifesaver man!!!! thanks a lot
01-19-2021, 05:23 AM #48
Does anybody here has any A Woman'S lot saves? I would do them by myself but this dlc is a pain since so many stuff is missable and a lot of quests seem to be tied to the later main game. totally stupid dlc.
01-20-2021, 02:03 AM #49
awesomw1
I am error
i too would like to know if anyone has found/made womans lot saves. im too trash at this game so it would take me ages to do them myself lmao
02-27-2021, 03:15 PM #50
Originally posted by awesomw1 View Post
i too would like to know if anyone has found/made womans lot saves. im too trash at this game so it would take me ages to do them myself lmao

I am also looking for the Woman's Lot dlc saves. What a shame the op hasn't gotten around to doing it to finish the set.

The following user thanked SirDawg for this useful post:

Laraxz
09-13-2022, 02:06 AM #51
jorge88
Save Point
Just in case someone happens to be looking for it, i was able to re-region the Pilgrim save(haven't tried any other) and made it work with the EU version of the Royal Edition.
04-19-2024, 05:14 PM #52
Is there a way someone upload a royal ed. save set file???
04-21-2024, 01:08 PM #53
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by POricanxxx View Post
Is there a way someone upload a royal ed. save set file???

I've unfortunately never seen one, but it might be possible to re-region the saves from this version to the RE version. That can be done with some other games that used different a different CUSA when releasing a "complete" edition.

Here's a tutorial on re-regioning:

DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo