Post: Kingdom Come: Deliverance 100% Platinum Saveset [CUSA07238]
04-03-2019, 05:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

THIS SAVESET IS FOR [US REGION - CUSA07238]

Greetings everyone!

Long-time lurker here, but had a desire to give back to the community so here is a 100 % Platinum save set for Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

NEEDS TESTING PLEASE!

I did my best to chronologically order each save file in the most natural way you would earn these trophies legit over PSN. Each folder also has a .txt file inside it with instructions on what to do in game to get trophy.

Includes save files for all trophies in base game and all DLCs minus ‘A Woman's Lot' which hasn't come out yet.

It's my first time uploading save files, so if there are any issues please let me know so we can resolve.

Cheers 😊

DOWNLOAD LINKS
Download each trophy file individually to avoid any errors. Save files are huge for this game!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by JohnnyDanger ; 04-08-2019 at 01:16 AM. Reason: title

The following 78 users say thank you to JohnnyDanger for this useful post:

adibotor, aeneax, aldwin1412, Alexsandr194, amarirules, AnalogAnomaly, Anas014, Anselmo Ricci, Arcerion, averagedude, b1p3daL, bearhurricane, bsv683, CheplukiC047, Chickenbowser, ChiefingCowboy, CosmoConstant, dapreacher23, Djymm676, Furyon61, g11, Gagliardi, gowhawx, Hakimer, hassanxx, hbasa75, ignored467, ivan6219, Ivy_xxx, Jacobboii, jazonstaham, Kertha999, KleberMishima, Leonrpg, lukeWong, luoyantao99, malachit75, manni, RoyalBlue726, mds525700, mic88, milito0022, mnga13, naruto195, Nathaniel, nirvana999, novalkun, OMEGA.ALMIGHTY, pandorra13, POricanxxx, quickstep, SaiyanBeyondGod, salvusio, samurai_ghost, scorpion18, SeranexSama, Shadow_dragon, shemssharp, Skyrealmz, Slayer10193, snahp888, spitalfire, stasya, taniharu, tatertottato, terlan357, ThatEpicSomeone, Tolstooy_LL, Tom2795, whiteriver087, wolfpack174, wolverine56, Wosley, xBroly96, xxdrproxx, yeetmyguy, YenooR, Zhyrad
04-03-2019, 06:25 PM #2
<3 !
04-04-2019, 02:23 AM #3
Super great work ! Looking forward to "A Woman's Lot" DLC save after it comes out, thank you very much !
04-04-2019, 05:39 AM #4
Alexsandr194
Save Point
Пожалуйста для CUSA 7180
04-04-2019, 02:13 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Thanks for sharing - looks like fantastic work - but the download is so large that Mega won't allow anyone access to the full download without paying a monthly fee. Any chance of creating a second link? If you have Google Drive for instance that should be unlimited.

More generally, I've been holding off on this game precisely because of the number of playthroughs and missables which seems to obviate the point of a "play however you want" type of game. This might entice me to buy it especially if you're able to keep up with the DLC. Many thanks.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

ignored467
04-04-2019, 03:37 PM #6
RPGAddict
Little One
Gosh unfortunately sw doesn't support reregion due to the size of the file:( wish someone can do the same saveset for the EU region

The following user thanked RPGAddict for this useful post:

ignored467
04-05-2019, 01:41 AM #7
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Thanks for sharing - looks like fantastic work - but the download is so large that Mega won't allow anyone access to the full download without paying a monthly fee. Any chance of creating a second link? If you have Google Drive for instance that should be unlimited.

More generally, I've been holding off on this game precisely because of the number of playthroughs and missables which seems to obviate the point of a "play however you want" type of game. This might entice me to buy it especially if you're able to keep up with the DLC. Many thanks.

Thanks for the feedback! I am uploading my files to Google Drive as we speak. I'll update the post as soon as it is ready. Yes the individual save files are huge for whatever reason. I even zipped them.

I love this game to death, but I must agree that it was a pain to platinum. Very "grindy" at times and tedious. If the final DLC has trophies, I am planning on uploading those as well.

Originally posted by RPGAddict View Post
Gosh unfortunately sw doesn't support reregion due to the size of the file:( wish someone can do the same saveset for the EU region

Hey brother! Is it really impossible to re-region these over SW due to the file size? I know each KCD save file exports as a really large file for whatever reason. I did my best to delete unnecessary saves per file, but I guess it didn't work to keep the file size low.

Can you upload one of your save files and maybe I can give it a shot?
Last edited by JohnnyDanger ; 04-05-2019 at 01:44 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to JohnnyDanger for this useful post:

aeneax, Anselmo Ricci, averagedude, ignored467, ThatEpicSomeone
04-05-2019, 03:15 AM #8
ivan6219
Save Point
Thanks so much for your excellent work!
04-05-2019, 02:45 PM #9
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by JohnnyDanger View Post

Thanks for the feedback! I am uploading my files to Google Drive as we speak. I'll update the post as soon as it is ready. Yes the individual save files are huge for whatever reason. I even zipped them.

I love this game to death, but I must agree that it was a pain to platinum. Very "grindy" at times and tedious. If the final DLC has trophies, I am planning on uploading those as well.

Hey brother! Is it really impossible to re-region these over SW due to the file size? I know each KCD save file exports as a really large file for whatever reason. I did my best to delete unnecessary saves per file, but I guess it didn't work to keep the file size low.

I was actually excited enough about your save set that despite exceeding my Mega allotment twice - which I also need to use for general Moderator purposes - I kept it paused until I could finish downloading it (took about 24 hours). So it is possible with a free Mega account, just a bit, well, onerous. After looking at the contents: If Google is not an option, you could always break up the download into separate links, such as a link for main game files, maybe even Main Game Part 1 and Main Game Part 2, and separate links for each download, and separate links for the miscellaneous folders I see as well.

I haven't tried resigning the files yet, but does the file size pose an issue there, the way it does with re-regioning?
04-05-2019, 04:34 PM #10
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by JohnnyDanger View Post

here you go, i thought about the old method with the autotype but its a very long walk

https://mega.nz/#!oQ1kHQwZ!VzJirhwxfwqP5csC8YVxljTTV1Ep-5mbG0C3GK-Cr8U

The following user thanked RPGAddict for this useful post:

ignored467
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo