Post: Resident Evil 2 - Grim Reaper - 4th Survivor - Hunk [CUSA09193/09171]
04-06-2019, 12:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi friends, here Resident Evil 2 Remake - Trophy Grim Reaper - 4th Survivor - Hunk
only load save and finish. load save in main campaign, it will not be under the name of Hunk, Xx-GIPPI-xX found swap, thanks help.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-26-2019 at 01:51 PM. Reason: too many characters in title

The following 1,167 users say thank you to danilo_BR for this useful post:

``,, _Nickster, $Teenky, 1076530091, 11angle11, 123winken, 197CzzZ, [email protected], 19willy74, 1lucasrfernandez, 2teWahl, 6sh, 978328, 9Time, Aankh, abaadi_, abade460, Abdliito, abdulelahdragon, abdullah_ali, abdullahLovely, Abeche, Abed86, absolo, abufhad, abulnoor, aby1994, ace12, aceraw, acp1512, adımege, Adamf, ADAY, Adorn_The_D, AE89, aeneax, Aeramis, Afrodinga, agmoncamara, Ahmad hammadi, Ahmad_PC, ahmadpasha, Ahmed-170, Aidanmark94, ainz11, akir133, al3rimi22, Alan-Li, alarosy2015, Alberta, aldwin1412, alemetal, alexandria__br, alexpg82, alielle3, aliellie, alien3355, alii_m2, alineleandro, Allohashin, alphapiers, Alrowily54, alsafdani, altahi, amigaman2005, amylianian, andrescabello95, AnDreWArtWorX, AndrewG87, AndreyDelton, Aneurisma, ANGRY_PANDA, Angry99, AnHeroGold, anon2010, Anselmo Ricci, ansongj, AntiFog, Antoniodemonio, aon1, Aost, AQRed, Araez1990, aragornchewi, arison, Arkillo, arlyfabian, armandu78, Arpagone, asanro, asdw58, ashtop84, AussieCrow, AwesomeGreat, Ayaali41, aymanos1986, Azantak, azdian, azhar599, azizX and 1,067 other users.
04-07-2019, 08:11 PM #20
Originally posted by saeedmq View Post
thaaaaaank you its working. u r the best. finally I got my platinum

Nice... Congrats
04-08-2019, 02:42 AM #21
Does anyone else have the issue where at the end it just gets stuck on the loading screen? I still got the trophy. But was wondering.
04-08-2019, 04:52 AM #22
Originally posted by Aeramis View Post
Does anyone else have the issue where at the end it just gets stuck on the loading screen? I still got the trophy. But was wondering.

This save just get trophy.
04-08-2019, 06:50 AM #23
Originally posted by danilo_BR View Post
Originally posted by Aeramis View Post

This save just get trophy.

Cool, glad to know
04-08-2019, 12:26 PM #24
Having problems with this. When I download it's a word document not a save. Tried 4 times and no way to use as a save.
04-08-2019, 02:01 PM #25
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by cactustrav77 View Post
Having problems with this. When I download it's a word document not a save. Tried 4 times and no way to use as a save.

I just checked it out and I think sometime in the last day the name of the file might have changed, but the contents seem okay. Here's the issue, and the very quick fix:

The file is currently named: Resident evil 2 remake danilo_scala swap code by Xx-GIPPI-xXzip
It SHOULD be named: Resident evil 2 remake danilo_scala swap code by Xx-GIPPI-xX.zip

Note that the ONLY difference is, just before the "zip" at the end, a "." without quotes. If you rename the file, Windows or whatever OS you use should recognize it as a Zip just fine. I don't own the game but I unzipped 2 different zips within the main zip, and there are definitely PS4 game folders and files inside.
04-08-2019, 03:05 PM #26
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I just checked it out and I think sometime in the last day the name of the file might have changed, but the contents seem okay. Here's the issue, and the very quick fix:

The file is currently named: Resident evil 2 remake danilo_scala swap code by Xx-GIPPI-xXzip
It SHOULD be named: Resident evil 2 remake danilo_scala swap code by Xx-GIPPI-xX.zip

Note that the ONLY difference is, just before the "zip" at the end, a "." without quotes. If you rename the file, Windows or whatever OS you use should recognize it as a Zip just fine. I don't own the game but I unzipped 2 different zips within the main zip, and there are definitely PS4 game folders and files inside.

the files are the same, I just changed the European region of put other code Xx-GIPPI-xX that did not work ( no change region :/) but my American save is the same, I tested here .. it was that changed in the rename
Last edited by danilo_BR ; 04-08-2019 at 03:07 PM.
04-08-2019, 03:41 PM #27
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

the files are the same, I just changed the European region of put other code Xx-GIPPI-xX that did not work ( no change region :/) but my American save is the same, I tested here .. it was that changed in the rename

Any chance you could fix the filename please, to prevent confusion? The main zip is just missing a period in front of the "zip". It makes it look to Windows like it has no extension, instead of being a zip file.
04-08-2019, 03:47 PM #28

Any chance you could fix the filename please, to prevent confusion? The main zip is just missing a period in front of the "zip". It makes it look to Windows like it has no extension, instead of being a zip file.

sure try fix now friend. thanks for advise =D
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo