Post: Borderlands 1 Remastered Complete Save Set [WIP] [CUSA10455]
04-13-2019, 12:24 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Save Set

Ding! Expert + Weapon Aficionado + Facemelter + 12 Days of Pandora + Made in Fyrestone
Ding! Expert: Turn in some quests till your level 20
Weapon Aficionado: Keep killing enemies with the modded assault rifle till the assault rifle class is level 10
Facemelter: Make 1 kill with the corrosive sniper
12 Days of Pandora: Make 1 melee kill
Made in Frystone: Complete and turn in the mission "Braking Wind"

Paid in New Haven + You call this archaeology?
Paid in New Haven: Turn in the current mission
You call this archaeology?: Apply an elemental artifact you got 4 in your inventory

Fence + Discovered The Scrapyard
Sell everything in your inventory and the trophy will pop + Visit Early Scrapyard and the trophies will pop

Discovered Krom's Canyon + Wanted: Krom
Go to Krom's Canyon and kill Krom both trophies will pop

Ding! Hardcore
Kill some enemies till your level up

Pandora-dog Millionaire + Discovered Trash Coast +Destroyed the Hive
Sell 1 gun for the money Trophy and get to the checkpoint for the Trash Coast Trophy
Once you entered the Trash Coast simple walk up to the checkpoint and kill the Hive for the third trophy of this save

Wanted: Flynt
Kill Flynt and the trophy will pop

Discovered Crimson Lance Enclave + Fully Loaded + Made in New Haven
Fully Loaded: Use the item in your inventory to increase your inventory and the trophy will pop
Made in New Haven: Turn in the mission and complete the mission after that (shouldn't take to long) and the trophy will pop
Discovered Crimson Lance Enclave: At the current map your able to get to the Crimson Lance Enclave location and the trophy will unlock

Discovered Eridian Promontory + Destroyed the Destroyer
The location trophy is supposed to unlock on load if it doesn't use the fast travel go to another location and go back and the trophy will pop for the other trophy simple kill the last boss

Ding! Sleepless
Simple turn in the current mission and you will be level 40 and the trophy will unlock

Ding! Champion + There is No "I" in "Team"
Ding! Champion: On playthrough 2 continue the level and kill 3-4 monsters and the trophy will pop
There is No "I" in "Team: Start on Playthrough 1 with a second controller enabled and simple turn in 15 mission's there are about 20+ ready to turn in

Trophies you need to earn yourself + How to get them?

Group LF Healer
revive someone in co-op and the trophy will pop this also can be done with 2 controllers

There's No "I" In "Team"
this is probably gonna be the hardest trophy that you need to do yourself simple complete 15 missions in co-op can be done with a second controller or with anyone in the match browser this doesn't need to be done in 1 sitting

Duel-icious
simple win a duel against another player this also can be done with a second controller

Duelinator
Simple win a duel without taking any damage this can be done really easily with a second controller

And They'll Tell Two Friends
Play with 2 other players for this trophy you need to be with at least 3 players in a game

My Brother is an Italian Plumber

Speedy McSpeederton

Can't We Get BEYOND Thunderdome?

You're on a boat!
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-08-2019 at 12:15 PM.

The following 226 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

``,, _PRODIGY_, 1233355, abosaud09, abulnoor, aeneax, AgentADHD, AlanBlend37, AleMunhoz, Alexis-Wiscovitch, alwaphi, Anas014, AngelsCry, Angelus Satani, AnimeFreak280, Apollinaire, Archangel Zeon, aymanos1986, Balu1984, bbtux, BigTrain, Bottega, bradders89, Brentage, BrizzyHax, BuggedGarden, burntoazdt, cactustrav77, Captain Adderall, Carramrod235, catpenalty1, chaobear, CodeNameSubway, crackmax, crazyron000, Daim, dansomekid, dapreacher23, David perla, Deafeva, Defenris, denmon777, dero974, doritofish, dragun619, droid29, dyj683049, eirol143, Erotama_NKO, evildrake, fabjuncosta, Failed Legend, Faisal19, famezgamez, faytseaxion, feb17, Feinars, Fliixxsz, gabu840, gametest-69, GaryPaul69, getyourown, goodman999, Gríndhouse, Grubas89, gyanhuang, Half-A-Hash, harlemboy0360, hasuky20, HeavensSmile, iGalaxiez, IkkI7, illusional, ipon, IrishGuardian, Isaque, ItalianMunchiez, Jabba1980, jacobfoddrill99, Jagoe09, JamesDRobbins, Jandr25, JanusAmy, Javierex22, Jaytech, jazzmatazzer, Jditty, jeffei_aximilan, Jimmy-Mariusz-Gbka, JimmyHACK, jkdave, JoaSanLop, josh50187V1, JustAName1337, k4js3r, kh01, kiki1941, kikou33, Kingdomfighter, KingOfTheAge and 126 other users.
06-29-2019, 10:48 PM #20
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Japarican89 View Post
Does this work for uploading to PS4?

They are already on Ps4

you can't go from Ps4 to Ps3 but you can go from Ps3 to Ps4
06-30-2019, 11:43 AM #21
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by Japarican89 View Post
Does this work for uploading to PS4?

They are already on Ps4

you can't go from Ps4 to Ps3 but you can go from Ps3 to Ps4

That is what i am asking, if these saves can be uploaded from ps3 to ps4... I seem to be having trouble having the save load on ps4. they say it uploads and i am able to download but as i am downloading as a new save it doesn't show up in game.
08-17-2019, 03:41 PM #22
Great Set, thank you! the only two issues which i encountered were that couldn't get Pandora-Dog Millionaire and Discovered Eridian Promontory to Pop, no matter what i tried. ideas? my next step is to try and finagle it with earlier saves, if i possibly figure out which to use
10-04-2019, 08:27 PM #23
Can you please re-upload this? I'm getting a 404 error on the download link.
10-07-2019, 07:55 PM #24
Originally posted by YoYo_Theo View Post

Same here. :(

The following user thanked Larzz77 for this useful post:

GT5trophies
10-09-2019, 03:55 PM #25
Originally posted by Larzz77 View Post
Originally posted by YoYo_Theo View Post

Same here. :(

Admins need to fix the issue. Wosley is aware of the problem. I'm very grateful for the save and looking forward to using it; hopefully soon!
12-10-2019, 11:45 PM #26
KingOfTheAge
The Golden Patriot
Hey, Wosley. It's giving 404 error when trying to download.

Oh nvm. I just saw the above post.
Last edited by KingOfTheAge ; 12-11-2019 at 03:02 AM.
12-11-2019, 04:16 PM #27
AlanBlend37
I am error
can anyone re-upload the saved at all, iv just got to the end and would like a few more trophies before starting number 2
01-09-2020, 01:33 PM #28
Wednesday 13
I am error
Hi Could you please re-upload the save the link is dead.

The following user thanked Wednesday 13 for this useful post:

matt69er
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo