04-15-2019, 12:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title is self explanatory - this save should net you the 'Speedrunner' trophy. This was done on Normal difficulty. PS4 is on OFW 6.51.

I strongly recommend using this save only after getting all of the other trophies. I have not tested this save on an account that has none of the trophies unlocked, so have no idea if it will auto-pop other trophies randomly if you haven't got them already.

This save has the Save Wizard cheat applied which re-sets the game timer to 00:00:00. This allows you to proceed to the final boss and get this trophy with zero effort.

To nab the trophy, do the following;

#1. Download (link at bottom) and re-sign the save to your account using Save Wizard or anything else that does the job.

#2. Copy the save to your PS4. I recommend backing up your existing save data to a USB or Cloud first but it's up to you.

#3. Load the save and start the game. You'll be loaded into the 2nd to last room of the game, starting on the lower right of the screen.

#4. Jump up abit and to the left to smash the blocks with the attack button. Proceed left to the final room and boss fight.

#5. Beat the boss and the trophy will pop once the end credits begin to roll.

The good thing about this one is that there's no 'results' screen or anything of that nature to indicate what your in game time was, so you don't have to worry about being outed by a trophy screenshot.

Let me know if you have any issues using the save. Link below!

DOWNLOAD HERE
https://mega.nz/#!0ahUXIAC!Oo281sxNWWoMY073JOj2p0kaQA1ok8lfdJHN6gxs9-A
--------------------------------
Last edited by red_dragoon ; 04-15-2019 at 12:17 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to red_dragoon for this useful post:

aeneax, Wosley
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo