04-15-2019, 01:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This is a full platinum save-set for The Wardrobe on PS4. It is a point and click adventure in a similar vein to Grim Fandango, Monkey Island etc.

All saves are created right next to the trophy requirement. Most just need an item from your inventory dragged over to a specific item on the screen to pop the trophy.

Each save file has three slots, each of which pop a different trophy. They are all in order for a legit looking platinum and each file comes with detailed instructions on what to do.

Saves have been tested on a dummy account. Any issues let me know!

Enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 6 users say thank you to IvanBilko for this useful post:

aeneax, flaviuccio91, frez0r, Leonrpg, pandorra13, Wosley
04-15-2019, 02:29 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Was this pulled from the US PSN store? The link to it is dead and it doesn't pop up in search, but there was definitely a US version at one point.
04-15-2019, 03:46 PM #3
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Was this pulled from the US PSN store? The link to it is dead and it doesn't pop up in search, but there was definitely a US version at one point.

That's really strange I just checked and it has been pulled from the EU store as well. I'll need to look in to why this happened. If it's not going to be put back on that's a real shame because it's an excellent game.

The following user thanked IvanBilko for this useful post:

aeneax
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo