Post: Borderlands 1 Remastered DLC 4 Complete Save Set [CUSA10455]
04-23-2019, 07:43 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

MAKE SURE TO USE THE SAVES FROM TOP TO BOTTOM ORDER IF YOU CARE ABOUT HAVING THEM LEGIT IF YOU USE THE LAST SAVE AS FIRST SAVE IT WILL POP NEARLY ALL TROPHIES INSTANT

Knoxx-Trap + Ned-Trap + Steele-Trap + Muerte la robo-luncion
Complete the mission which is beating all 4 bosses for each boss you get a trophy [Playthrough 2]

It's so realistic! + The Collector
It's so realistic! will pop on load in Playthrough 1 for The Collector you need to turn in the mission at Tannis [Playthrough 2] (You might wait some time if you want to have it look legit

What a party!
pops on load [Playthrough 1]

Tourist
Click on the statue in Hyperion Dump here is a You must login or register to view this content. [Playthrough 2]

The Lubricator + (Careful, He Bites) - Credits to You must login or register to view this content.
The Lubricator pops on load for Careful, He Bites make 1 kill with your bird [Playthrough 2]

Bobble-trap - Credits to You must login or register to view this content.
Pops on load [Playthrough 2]

Credits to You must login or register to view this content. for Re-Regioning my set to the US region
Last edited by Wosley ; 01-14-2020 at 05:54 AM.

The following 139 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

``,, ab_scroch, abulnoor, Acroshot, aeneax, AleMunhoz, Alex4690, Anarki23, AntiFog, Apollinaire, asiandes, Astral_Candy, awesomw1, Bangkok-hitman, ben365-, BigDawg21180, binounity, blackmustang58, broomstop, brownie_1, bruhpeanut, burntoazdt, cackyroman, cactustrav77, captaintek3304, carmania, Carramrod235, chris179, cs5862, Defenris, dom9871, DylanM365, evildrake, faaluke_kiri, famezgamez, faytseaxion, Follese, gabricric94x, gabu840, GAHALE2, gametest-69, GaryPaul69, goochersss, harlemboy0360, hasuky20, hrangy, HW99, iGalaxiez, ignored467, illusional, Insane098, IrishGuardian, IsaacGankin, Jabba1980, jacobfoddrill99, JanusAmy, Javad134, JayCR, Jaytech, jazzmatazzer, Jditty, Jerem92i, jimmhjfdh, Jimmy-Mariusz-Gbka, Joey_Senpai, joseph6766412, Juggalos91, k4js3r, kdkoodkdk, kh01, Kingdomfighter, Knight of Lucis, korazx, kostopolus, kurasaibo, LaceratedLullaby, Larzz77, Leonrpg, Lucas-Vinicius, Major Meat Bone, RoyalBlue726, Mauri-Kanagawa-Christoffersen, maurocord, Mellow33, MercyGames aka Scammer, Meriton, mic88, Midnit1, Miracocorleone, Mr. Clark, Mr.DREX, mysticzangetsu, newmans1985, nilsonelida, nuzzgok, pablo1234, paketonwebon, pandorra13, ph14woozies, ps3stuff and 39 other users.
04-24-2019, 02:18 AM #2
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
oh yeaa boi

The following 2 users say thank you to illusional for this useful post:

hrangy, Wosley
04-24-2019, 03:46 AM #3
awesomw1
I am error
hey man awesome job. but it seems like The Lubricator doesnt work. can you try it on your end or see if its the correct save. i think youre ment to be the hunter but its a solider save
04-24-2019, 04:44 AM #4
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
I need someone to add godmode shield and modded weapons, and upload the save from PS3 so I can download the save from my PS4, please.

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/482014-borderlands-100-savegame-4.html

I need a save with all 4 DLC completed.
Last edited by blackmustang58 ; 04-24-2019 at 04:47 AM.
04-24-2019, 02:50 PM #5
Wosley
Originally posted by awesomw1 View Post
hey man awesome job. but it seems like The Lubricator doesnt work. can you try it on your end or see if its the correct save. i think youre ment to be the hunter but its a solider save

Do all other saves work as they should be?
04-24-2019, 06:11 PM #6
awesomw1
I am error
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

yes they do. they all worked flawless.
04-24-2019, 07:06 PM #7
Wosley

Also the last one?
04-25-2019, 01:33 AM #8
awesomw1
I am error

Also the last one?

yup all of them except The Lubricator
04-25-2019, 08:53 AM #9
Wosley

Also the last one?

yup all of them except The Lubricator

That is weird i get it fixed when i have time
04-27-2019, 11:35 PM #10
thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo