Post: Darksiders 3 All NG+ Trophies (Crucible DLC required) [CUSA08880]
04-24-2019, 03:09 AM #1
blurrz
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's two saves to get all three NG+ trophies. Please note, the Crucible DLC is required to use these saves.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. save will get you Keep it 100! and Made of Sterner Stuff. Load the level 99 save and you spawn at Maker's Forge. Just feed souls to Vulgrim once and once the trophy pops, go right to Ulthane and upgrade your armor.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-24-2019 at 02:35 PM.

The following 478 users say thank you to blurrz for this useful post:

``,, 1076530091, 12Jokerz, 8DIMPLES8XD, abufhad, acebluedolphin, ADDZ, adslrfsw, aeki88, aeneax, AeternumNox, ahmadpasha, akame056, aktnaktn, alarosy2015, Alberish, aldwin1412, alemetal, Alexsandr194, AlexStar, Ali D Killer, aliellie, Alinasser502, Almighty21, alorfi85, Anarki23, angelomars, Anselmo Ricci, Ar878x, Arklow, Ashraf1979, asiandes, Authenjil, azad, aziiz, Bactrim, Bala.perdida, ballyshow, ballzizi, Banana19, barkingDog, BASIA2001, Bassa, Beethoven_BB, berserkt, Binhasystem, birka, bitxan, BlackHat72, blankinblack13, Blenderr100, bloodrive65, Bobcat, bober77, bobsandbag, Borf3aH, Boss1993, Brakyos, brien520, brolyssj97160, bruninho_rp, brutos82, Budokai12, busterdawg69, Buuzer, buzzbuzz120, cactustrav77, Caesarimp, Botty, canaanhess, Cap77, carmania, cataniam, cepi, cezares_2013, chacedavis, Chickenbowser, Chisox3524, christofdarkan, chucknorris078, claudiacip, Cloud, clown_collecteur, Clu808, cmcabee43, codebreaker718, coolboy7777, Coug86, Crimzonsea1991, CTom, Culldog89, cyzor, d7oomy, da-derp, Daedalus543, Dantexxl, Dark panda, Darren-Png, Death1127, dennyleeong and 378 other users.
04-24-2019, 07:34 AM #2
Thank you! Good job! Dancing

The following 2 users say thank you to Anselmo Ricci for this useful post:

blurrz, fabjuncosta
04-24-2019, 02:04 PM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Many thanks for this. How long did it take to do legit?

I wasn't aware the saves for Darksiders 3 were multi-regional. I see the CUSA is the US one, right? Are saves interchangable because of a mod you made (I've seen this at least once before and do not for the life of me understand it) or just because all Darksiders 3 saves are interchangable?

For it deleting in 14 days, the saves don't look very big so if you have a Google account, you could always use Google Drive. Unless you're absolutely crammed for space on that, the 10 megabytes you'd need for this should be fine, wouldn't need one of the paid Google accounts, and I believe even on the free tier Google Drive files are permanent.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

blurrz
04-25-2019, 03:20 AM #4
blurrz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Many thanks for this. How long did it take to do legit?

I wasn't aware the saves for Darksiders 3 were multi-regional. I see the CUSA is the US one, right? Are saves interchangable because of a mod you made (I've seen this at least once before and do not for the life of me understand it) or just because all Darksiders 3 saves are interchangable?

For it deleting in 14 days, the saves don't look very big so if you have a Google account, you could always use Google Drive. Unless you're absolutely crammed for space on that, the 10 megabytes you'd need for this should be fine, wouldn't need one of the paid Google accounts, and I believe even on the free tier Google Drive files are permanent.

1) The game is really short, so I beat it in two sessions across two days. Probably 8-9 hours total play time.
2) I'm actually not sure if the save is multi-regional. I put multi-regional based off of Save Wizard's single CUSA listing. I think that's all that matters, but I could absolutely be wrong. But Assassin's Creed Odyssey is listed the same way on Save Wizard's site and I've never had to re-region any of the saves I used on here.
3) The Mediafire thing appears to be a bluff of some sort. I went back to saves I uploaded last year and they still work, so I don't think it means anything.

The following user thanked blurrz for this useful post:

aeneax
09-04-2019, 02:59 AM #5
does this save pop Death Incarnate Complete the Game on APOCALYPTIC?
09-04-2019, 04:11 AM #6
blurrz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Javad134 View Post

I don't think so but you can test it!
09-04-2019, 04:48 AM #7
Originally posted by blurrz View Post
Originally posted by Javad134 View Post

I don't think so but you can test it!

if the trophies stack then it should pop that as well
09-04-2019, 10:49 AM #8
Thank you

The following user thanked marwan7k7k for this useful post:

blurrz
09-08-2019, 04:11 AM #9
jawson
Save Point
Do you at least indicate that conservation also requires DLC :(

The following user thanked jawson for this useful post:

acebluedolphin
09-11-2019, 09:49 AM #10
thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following user thanked ho770880 for this useful post:

blurrz
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo