04-24-2019, 07:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a Platinum save of Days Gone, not sure which trophy you'll unlock if any at all

EEDITESad Awesome so I'm told no trophies unlock with this, so I guess enjoy just having it?

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

What's in this save?
Modded money
All missions 100%
Collectibles 75%
All camps at max rep
Last edited by Wosley ; 05-01-2020 at 10:24 AM. Reason: embedding link

The following 1,063 users say thank you to Purgatory for this useful post:

``,, [email protected], 2minican, 4548288936, 7b2t33g, 7oskol, a.m0rad, Aaron1248, Abdliito, abdocatalan, Abdulla4542, abdullah_ali, abemad12, abhi1978, abosaud09, abudiix, abufhad, Abyssi Z, ac.q8yy, Aceitype, adamisfaceless, ADDZ, adminxd, adolforafa99, aecioal, aeneax, AeternumNox, AHandsomeGamer, ahmad.s.a, ahrenity, AKSony, akyuusan, alaaltayeb, Alan-Li, alarosy2015, aldwin1412, Aleksei504, alemetal, AleMunhoz, alex28, Alexisacosta9822, alexpg82, Ali7865, alienware, alifaraj1, alifilm, alimazhar, Allan954, Allenja2, Alm7trf2leel, alorfi85, alphaskill, Alt_of_Ctrl, alvlso, am312, Amalor36, ambis, Amine454545, Amir-Cuffie, anderssonhenriq, Andre_Jenc23, Andrew0, andwild, Angelrod90, Anselmo Ricci, Ant2load, anthony r, Anthony-Tyrone-Peterson, anthony463, anthonylopez21, Antwnis-Efstathiou, APERT, aref 1, Arthur RIP, arthurfcallejas, artour0098, asd2f, asfrikkenifman, Ash3003, AtlanticModz, Atlazt, August72, awesomw1, awful22, Awful2204, Axhwell, aydenthelord45, azdian, aziiz, AzizSaudKattab, azooz121, Azoz001, B4d_areazy, b549371442, Ba 316, baaziz80, babyhack, bakasta, BananaPudding, barbeiro and 963 other users.

The following 2 users groaned at Purgatory for this awful post:

crimeamaestro, Johnny_7798
04-30-2019, 05:51 AM #56
Thanks
04-30-2019, 08:51 AM #57
thx great work nice
04-30-2019, 02:46 PM #58
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by MrNuggies View Post
Uploading then says waiting response from server then pops up and says Restart save wizard it only does this with save any other save works just fine only this one won't work CUSA08966

I've had that issue many times, and it usually means an issue with Save Wizard's servers being a bit overloaded. It's more likely to happen with some saves than others, especially larger saves. I recently suggested to someone my own "fix" which is to try a bunch of times in a row until it works (1 in 5 times it will go through), then Wosley helpfully chimed in and said that issue was better resolved by either using Google's DNS server or a VPN. I haven't tried this myself but it sounds more sure-fire than my approach.

Absent that, those sorts of issues normally only pop up in circumstances not present here. I'd ask about installation and setup of Save Wizard but you've said SW works with other saves so it can't be that. If you don't want to go through a VPN or set up Google's server, you can always try my approach and just keep trying trying trying all in a row, or perhaps try a different time of day.
04-30-2019, 09:16 PM #59
Good stuff
05-01-2019, 01:47 AM #60
Great work, thanks!
05-01-2019, 01:48 AM #61
does anyone got trophies from it? if so what did u do?
05-01-2019, 02:15 AM #62
Tips: If you guys already have save PROFILE for the game on your ps4, delete it. Only Import Save 0005 from the link and then cop it to your ps4, Load save and trophy will pop, I think you will have about 38% Trophy for the game if you did not play the game yet.
05-01-2019, 06:46 AM #63
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Uploading then says waiting response from server then pops up and says Restart save wizard it only does this with save any other save works just fine only this one won't work CUSA08966

I've had that issue many times, and it usually means an issue with Save Wizard's servers being a bit overloaded. It's more likely to happen with some saves than others, especially larger saves. I recently suggested to someone my own "fix" which is to try a bunch of times in a row until it works (1 in 5 times it will go through), then Wosley helpfully chimed in and said that issue was better resolved by either using Google's DNS server or a VPN. I haven't tried this myself but it sounds more sure-fire than my approach.

Absent that, those sorts of issues normally only pop up in circumstances not present here. I'd ask about installation and setup of Save Wizard but you've said SW works with other saves so it can't be that. If you don't want to go through a VPN or set up Google's server, you can always try my approach and just keep trying trying trying all in a row, or perhaps try a different time of day.

ive tried a bunch if times it still isn't working
05-01-2019, 01:51 PM #64
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

ive tried a bunch if times it still isn't working

Have you tried Wosley's method? Google Public DNS or VPN? If so and it's still not working, then considering it can't be a firmware issue, and considering you're able to successfully resign other saves, then I'd suggest opening a ticket with Save Wizard's support team.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo