04-27-2019, 09:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys....

After several days without sleep and farm here is my platinum save.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

EDIT by Burntlink:

With permission from the OP, everything listed below if what you can earn from this save:

Earnable

Half Way There & What's Next - Komplete 50%/100% of Story Mode: do one mission and both trophies will pop.

Cyber Initiative - Perform 2 Fatalities with Frost: Go into local fight and perform her Fatality, which is found in her finisher moves, at the end of the fight

Tower Champion - Komplete 125 Towers: You MUST BE OFFLINE before loading the save for this to work. Go into the Klassic towers and finish one. Use the AI if you don't want to fight it yourself.

Master of Time - Komplete 250 Towers: You MUST BE OFFLINE before loading the save for this to work. Go into the Klassic towers and finish one. Use the AI if you don't want to fight it yourself.

Have We Met: Equip 5 different character intros: You MUST BE OFFLINE before loading the save. Go into Kustomization and select a character. I chose Noob Smoke. Select a variation and equip a character intro.

Victorious - Equip 4 different character victories: You MUST BE OFFLINE before loading the save. Go into Kustomization and select a character. I chose Kano. Select a variation and equip a victory.

More Power & Konsumed - Use 50/100 Konsumables: go into a tower and use a konsumable before starting the fight. BOTH trophies will pop after you use the item during the fight.

MURDER!!! - Perform 30 Fatalities: Go into a local fight or a tower. When the FINISH HIM pops up, use a fatality from the character you're using the trophy will pop.

Blood in the Water - Spill 10,000 pints of blood: Go into a fight and win. Trophy should pop.

Brutal End & Psychopath - Perfrom 25/100 Brutalities: Go into a fight and finish the match with a Brutality. All characters come with the basic Down + Triangle (hold) (Uppercut). Both trophies should pop.

Hit the Dojo/Ready to Kompete & No Bad Matchups - Tutorial trophies. Complete one tutorial from the respective area and the trophy should pop.

What Can't be Earned

Grave Robber - Open 200 Krypt Chests

Kompetitor - Play 50 Kasual Versus matches

Teamwork - Play a Group Battle with 2 other players

My Magic Shoes - Run 5 miles in the Krypt

Get Over Here - Spear 50 hanging bodoes in the Krypt

Skull Kabob - Impale a head in the warrior shrine

Gimme Dat Money - Spend 50,000 Koins in the Naknadan Shrine

R-E-S-P-E-C-T - Pay 100 total respect points in King of the Hill

My AI Can Do It - Play 10 AI Battle Simulator Sets

Puppet Master - Play 25 Battle Simulator Sets

Basically, everything connected to the Krypt/Online must be earned legit.

The Save Wizard team have stated on Twitter that this game won't be supported by them unfortunately, which means the save can't be re-regioned at all.
There are some LONG GRINDS in this game to achieve Plat. Just bear this in mind when going for the plat.

Massive thanks to Manu666 for providing this save. I've hid the link behind a Thanks so that the OP gets some thanks for their work.

PugKryptus
Last edited by burntlink ; 04-29-2019 at 05:18 PM.

The following 675 users say thank you to manu666 for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, 00abovezero, 04jberry, 15699705049, Aankh, Abdulla4542, abdullah_ali, abod1230, AbsoluteZero25, abulnoor, ADAY, adrian188_, aeneax, ahmadmf74, ahmednoor, AhmedVH, Aitch, Aksoytaha, akumaomestre, Alan01, AlanBlend37, alaseer, albaking, alemetal, alexanderprague, AlexStar, alexwight2017, Alfreddy32, Ali13rajabi82, aliellie, alifilm, Alinasser502, AlphaUnleashed, alvarillolag, amase21, amdart1, Amit4pro, Amjad_509, anatolian22, anderssonhenriq, Andy_Gee87, andyhamidzade, Anselmo Ricci, AntiFog, ArimaV5, ARKV, Arsalan Parwez, ARTHURIUSS, ArtiomF, Artur-Kratos, ashkanabri, Ashoka_Tano, aslijowo, asnago, athrunlelouch, atributes16, Austin-Lindower, Awesome_User, axe212, axhino, Ayato666, b0shey, bab1970, BADDOG-9, bally341981, bang4stylez, bangbang007, basehype, bashar88safa, BASIA2001, batofgotham, battmanny, bberat0, beachguy26, Bear_Nado_97, Best, Bifolco92, big.jim, Bilgee25, bless730, bobsandbag, Boogey92, boulou, boy-kadsh, Boyka, bozolozo, brandon6667, Breoreus, brsrk, Budokai12, Bukake, burntlink, caiodamiao, canikoblivan, captainbattle, CaptBenana, caretaker29, Ceejay0115, Certz and 575 other users.
04-28-2019, 11:50 AM #20
Does this only unlock trophies?

I'm curious, because all stats a re supposedly held server-side. So if you guys who are using the save are getting OP's koin numbers, that would mean Save Wizard admins were wrong about this title.

-edit-
Also, do any of the OP's unlocks transfer with the save? Skins, brutalities, custom characters, etc?
Last edited by darethejackal ; 04-28-2019 at 11:56 AM.
04-28-2019, 12:00 PM #21
Thanxxx
04-28-2019, 01:42 PM #22
Originally posted by darethejackal View Post
Does this only unlock trophies?

I'm curious, because all stats a re supposedly held server-side. So if you guys who are using the save are getting OP's koin numbers, that would mean Save Wizard admins were wrong about this title.

-edit-
Also, do any of the OP's unlocks transfer with the save? Skins, brutalities, custom characters, etc?

All online stats are the OP's until you go online with your console.
Once you go online, the game will revert all stats to yours.
04-28-2019, 02:09 PM #23
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by user1313 View Post
What do you get by using this save?Can you still earn all trophys with this save?And did you unlock allot in the krypt?
I wonder if using someone elses save is going to cause problems since most of the game is server sided?
Savewizard said that this game can't be modded but someone posted a screenshot on savewizards facebook with max coins and those other consumables.

Screenshot of the modded save was probably from someone with a jailbroken PS4.

I hope the OP's silence means he's finally sleeping...
04-28-2019, 02:43 PM #24
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by user1313 View Post
What do you get by using this save?Can you still earn all trophys with this save?And did you unlock allot in the krypt?
I wonder if using someone elses save is going to cause problems since most of the game is server sided?
Savewizard said that this game can't be modded but someone posted a screenshot on savewizards facebook with max coins and those other consumables.

Screenshot of the modded save was probably from someone with a jailbroken PS4.

I hope the OP's silence means he's finally sleeping...

Don't think a jailbreak Ps4 can run Mortal Kombat 11 since it can't run games that are above 5.05
04-28-2019, 07:54 PM #25
Can someone please re-region this to US?
04-28-2019, 08:23 PM #26
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Fonzitoo View Post

Save Wizard doesn't support this game so it can't be re regioned
04-28-2019, 08:49 PM #27
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by Fonzitoo View Post

Save Wizard doesn't support this game so it can't be re regioned

Oh damn, alright. Thank you for your reply!
04-29-2019, 05:19 PM #28
Updated the thread with what can be earned from this save.

Thanks to manu666 for giving me permission.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo