04-29-2019, 05:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Save for "You've Got Red on You" just loot one more human corpse 540/541 You must login or register to view this content.

Edit: let me know if this works for you guys. i'll try and do more collectable trophies.

Note this is NOT a modded save.

Edit 2 thanks to user You must login or register to view this content.
Originally posted by another user
Btw 4 trophy popped when i load the save for me and i think it can be more for on the new account. 6 trophy popped on total.Thanks.

Popped trophies for me : Ghost of Farewell, Old Reliable, You've Got Red on You, The Art of Bike Repair, Surviving isn't Living, Welcome to the Party, Pal.

Edit 3 New trophy save "Make It Rain" Just buy some fuel for your bike at the mechanic when you load the game. $19,792/20,000 You must login or register to view this content. Let me know if there is any issues.

Edit 4 Trophy "Go Kick Rocks" 11/12 Get off your bike, then kick the Anarchist Cairns rock thing. You must login or register to view this content.

Edit 5 "Lend me your ears" Jump off bike walk over the "x"s. these are your ears. you only need around 20 and they should all be there. You must login or register to view this content.

Edit 6 Trophy "Wannabe Fortune Hunter" 50% of all collectables. just load the file and the collectable is right in front of you. You must login or register to view this content.

Edit 7 Trophy "Ambush Camp Hunter" Just go down shelter in front of you and take the last map on the table and trophy should pop. You must login or register to view this content. Big thanks to user You must login or register to view this content. and heres a You must login or register to view this content.

Edit 8 "Worlds End" Trophy Just jump off your bike walk into building in front of you, use the nero injector. trophy should pop. You must login or register to view this content.

Edit 9 "Best Friends Forever" and "Best Friends Forever(For Life)" trophies Just get off bike sell a stack of Bounty ears, then fast travel to the other camp then do the same with another stack of ears to unlock "best friends forever(For Life)". You must login or register to view this content. NOTE this save is a modded with max loot cheat. Also I fixed my bike and got the"Art Of Bike Repair" trophy try that out too if needed.

Edit 10 "Infestation Exterminator" just burn all the birds nest in this area, should be about 4 you have plenty of cocktails to take em down.You must login or register to view this content. NOTE this is a modded save using max loot. thanks to Skiller for the easy codes for SW.

Edit 11 "Performance Enhanced" Trophy "Turn back go inside of the NERO cabin then open last nero box and use injector to upgrade your health.Trophy will be pop." Credit for this save goes to You must login or register to view this content. thank you! You must login or register to view this content.

Edit 12 "Marauder Camp Hunter" just get off bike kill last marauder to complete the mission You must login or register to view this content. Modded save

Edit 13 "The Broken Roadshow" Right in front of you is the collectible on the post. Also For the last trophy I need for my Platinum "Mr. Fahrenheit" Use the last skill points to unlock your trophy! You must login or register to view this content.

Note these saves might pop other trophies.Trophy save "Infestation Exterminator" reports of this not working for the trophy as the nest isn't spawning.
Last edited by KingCheat ; 04-13-2020 at 03:52 AM. Reason: title

The following 126 users say thank you to KingCheat for this useful post:

a.m0rad, Aarox, adibotor, Adrian-VP, aeneax, ajsking, Alexander1404, Andrew0, Anselmo Ricci, Aziz_-Deaf, Babarz, bang4stylez, BASIA2001, bobbyzamp, Bobcat, bobsandbag, Boss1993, brad213, bradders89, camboggia75, cazul765, chadders76, CHANG H.C, Ciri, codenam47, DARKFAHAD, DarKus_6-6-6, dasima10, Death1127, Departed2, Devilsar, Dimitri2001, DonSokke, dracula101, emmanueltotti, estebech, Evilnessmod, Evinta, expo88, Fafuninho, fawaidy, feb17, Fiete, Fifty Pence, Flap Jack, flaviuccio91, Forfun, furia20881, gigiverna, gogeta62, goodman999, Goouken, gowhawx, gr82b61, Gurux, HAGH, harry85, hashim9937, henrywuishere, HUYI82, IvanBilko, Jacobboii, JAMIE, Jaytech, jeandemoreau, JohebGaming, JokeRISINGx, Jonibravo, Karan Jain, Kirill786, Kirstie-Cl-Read-Ruddy, Kwevlo, L-Griever, Leonrpg, lucianonery, MacadamCowboy, Major Meat Bone, Manul, mauswanderer, McUndertaker89, mezo-aj, miichaelchriis, Modded_GEN, MrMario1337, MrWizard, nazukao, neoar, njuminel, osamaffx, overlord, owoking555, ozma, Petey2cool, pozaxfear91, Predator1959, User5345486574, QasYou, RaeiN, raito_kun, Rajnij and 26 other users.
11-27-2019, 04:54 PM #110
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by TudorBlue View Post
is it possible to change the version to CUSA09176 with save wizard?

Not with Days Gone. Members report that when trying, SW's Advanced Mode runs into file size limitations.
01-19-2020, 12:50 PM #111
Hi,

Here is the 75 % Trophy of the collectibles.

Please include in your post.

The Savegame is with "Ingame Max" by Savegame Wizard.

The gamesave is already with 100% of all trophies.
So some trophies will pop up.

------------------------------------

Screenshots:

https://i.ibb.co/1Rv5zvn/DAYS-GONE-20200119132116.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/yXF19dw/DAYS-GONE-20200119131717.jpg

------------------------------------

Savegame:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8cwbl6jyx8ciond/Days_Gone_Trophy_75_Pro.zip/file

Just read the last sign in front of you.

Greetings

Lazy
Last edited by LazyBugger ; 01-19-2020 at 12:54 PM.

The following user thanked LazyBugger for this useful post:

KingCheat
04-12-2020, 07:53 PM #112
Originally posted by HAGH View Post
Originally posted by KingCheat View Post
Thank you! it worked. Please make save camp hunter storyline trophies.

I'll see what i can do.

Btw 4 trophy popped when i load the save for me and i think it can be more for on the new account. 6 trophy popped on total.Thanks.

Popped trophies for me : Ghost of Farewell, Old Reliable, You've Got Red on You, The Art of Bike Repair, Surviving isn't Living, Welcome to the Party, Pal.

wich save did u use to get welcome to the party trophy???
04-13-2020, 03:50 AM #113
Originally posted by ElMister01 View Post

I'll see what i can do.

you used this save You must login or register to view this content. apparently all you had to do was load it up.

The following 2 users say thank you to KingCheat for this useful post:

aeneax, ElMister01
04-13-2020, 01:59 PM #114

I'll see what i can do.

you used this save You must login or register to view this content. apparently all you had to do was load it up.

Yes but it did not work for me... somebody sayd he used other save to do the last camp and then get it, but I dont know wich save...maybe is that one
04-13-2020, 03:32 PM #115
Ok I got my own save for the trophy, you just need to go to the nero point near you and collect the injector, the trophy will pop.

It is for the trophy Welcome to the party , pal.
is CUSA09175
The save of the post did not pop for me so I made this one.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/sdn2jee6msxkrbt/CUSA09175.zip/file
Last edited by ElMister01 ; 04-13-2020 at 03:33 PM.

The following user thanked ElMister01 for this useful post:

aeneax
04-13-2020, 04:17 PM #116
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Ok I got my own save for the trophy, you just need to go to the nero point near you and collect the injector, the trophy will pop.

is CUSA09175

Glad you finally got it. Thanks for sharing your own save. It's definitely a grindy trophy.
04-13-2020, 06:51 PM #117
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

is CUSA09175

Glad you finally got it. Thanks for sharing your own save. It's definitely a grindy trophy.

It was so hard to find so I decided to just meet the trophy in my save and upload it for future people looking for it.
08-21-2020, 02:59 PM #118
great work , thank you Smile
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo