04-30-2019, 01:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

with this save you can get those trophies :

- "Bird of prey" : go to mission 3 on normal mode (free mission), use the F22 aircraft with QAAM, at the beggining go to kill the seven targets aircrafts in 100 seconds or less and after the cut scene the named aircraft appears in the Northwest of the map, shoot him and finish the mission. ( the game was already done in easy, hard and this mission was the last to beat the normal mode),

- "Highest achiever" : go to mission 1 on easy mode and kill some aircraft by only using the machine gun, finish the mission and you got the trophy, (on this save yout got 17 medals in campaign mode and 7 on online mode).

By doing 1 mission and buying 1 part you also get those trophies :

- " Need a bigger bank account" (5 000 000 pam)

- " budding buyer", "regular customer"

- " high achiever", "even high achiever"

On this save all the aircraft and weapons are unlocked (except the exclusive online parts).
The ace mode is unlocked but not done ( i only beat the two first mission with S rank), so if someone wants to do it and share...

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

* Update 1 :
With this save :
Crédits to xBroly96

You can get two others trophies by finishing 1 mission in any difficulty (campaign is done in 4 difficulty and 12 mission are done with S rank on ace difficulty) :
- " Need a bigger bank account " to get 25 000 000 pam
- " Hardened vet complete all missions in all difficulties

* Update 2

Credits to xBroly96

- " MRP Aplenty
Obtain 40 000 000 MRP

in this save there are 39.980.519 MRP, finish 1 story mission or 1 online game and get 40 million MRP.. trophy will pop after you finish 1 mission.

*Update 3 and my last contribution for this saveset ( others trophies can be earned easily)

Crédits to KingRonSwanson

- " ACE OF ACES
Complete the game in ACE difficulty with only S rank

In this save 19 missions are already done with S rank, you just have to complete the mission 11 on ACE difficulty, to obtain S rank you just have
to make 40 000 points by destroing (just go to the east shoot all the boats and aircrat after go to the north to destroy aircrafts and Platform just shoot the target called CORE ont the platforms to destroy everything)
Last edited by KingRonSwanson ; 05-25-2019 at 01:28 PM. Reason: title + embed links

The following 264 users say thank you to KingRonSwanson for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, [GB], 00vahid77, 1wa2, 7h1nk, Ac1dmonk3y, acebluedolphin, Acecombatsave, Acroshot, adventure_4ever, aeneax, ahmadmf74, Aitch, ajay.solidsnake, akbarwesker, AkIrA HD, Alekcahdp84, alesjr2, alexanderprague, Alexx99, Ali D Killer, aliellie, Alkiba, almadkhali, Alrowily54, alsafdani, altfire, Andrey-Shapenkov, Anselmo Ricci, Ãœbbe, ArcadiaCosplay, archangel2222, Arles, AsianDx, B8zer0, bab1970, bakajanai, barkillo, bd_black55, bdger, BestSenpai, BIO9527, bishoprot, Black2018, Blizzara, braiiiinnn, busterdawg69, CaesarGattuso, Canguro_Cojo, caretaker29, Carramrod235, Celegat, Chisox3524, chobom, CJC, Cneyt-Saltrk, cody2005, cool2999, CosmoConstant, Coug86, Crystal_P, cyber2fun, Dabik, Daggar30, Dariusz-Knap, DARK.ANGEL, darkfate, darkshadow2, dediknahuy, DFERR, diegoneo, dingo911, Divyananda, DOPEASSPAPI, Dr Salem, Ecclesia, Erko Ijone, evildrake, EXDED, famezgamez, farq2m8, fernando solid, ferocioushamaaad, flcl6, Flexxible55, foxhoundDDD, foxx69, FRAG, freakazoid26, fred06ogcn, FU66, Gamer91, GaryADL, genius 2011, GerardoLibre88, ghost4nation, gigiverna, ginogino1234567890, gohst99 and 164 other users.
04-30-2019, 04:29 PM #2
I try my save on another account and doing the first mission on easy i got those trophies too :
- " need a bigger bank account " (5 000 000 pam)
- " budding buyer", "regular customer" by buying 1 part
- " high achiever", "even high achiever"
04-30-2019, 08:05 PM #3
Trophy: ACE OF ACES
[CUSA07202]

in this save i have 12 missions on S rank Ace difficulty finished, maybe someone can make finish 19 missions on S RANK ACE difficulty, and upload it again here at NGU, so we can do the last mission and get the trophy: ACE OF ACES
LINK :
https://mega.nz/#!GshmWaqS!jVaEWtsVfgrvUA5Vg63BHOe-uuuneuCICMExWcm-HF8
Last edited by xBroly96 ; 04-30-2019 at 08:15 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to xBroly96 for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci, HamdanAlhumaidi, KingRonSwanson, Thutmosis
05-01-2019, 07:26 AM #4
Originally posted by xBroly96 View Post
[CUSA07202]

in this save i have 12 missions on S rank Ace difficulty finished, maybe someone can make finish 19 missions on S RANK ACE difficulty, and upload it again here at NGU, so we can do the last mission and get the trophy: ACE OF ACES
LINK :

Thanks for your save, i try it tonight and get two others trophies.
I can t play for few days but maybe later i try to beat the others missions with S rank on ace difficulty to complete this saveset.
Last edited by KingRonSwanson ; 05-01-2019 at 07:42 AM.

The following user thanked KingRonSwanson for this useful post:

Thutmosis
05-01-2019, 09:33 AM #5
Thank you! Amazing job! Dancing
05-04-2019, 11:09 PM #6
Trophy: +++ MRP Aplenty +++ Obtained 40.000.000 MRP in total.

[CUSA07202] EU Region

in this save i have 39.980.519 MRP, finish 1 story mission or 1 online game and get 40 million MRP.. trophy will pop after you finish 1 mission.

LINK:
https://mega.nz/#!DkZ1mI7R!XJqPrBvZn57uC7k6VRAeGuIct-eMam-iYF6wZx5xpiM

The following 5 users say thank you to xBroly96 for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci, AsianDx, KingRonSwanson, Thutmosis, Wosley
05-07-2019, 07:23 AM #7
Originally posted by KingRonSwanson View Post
[CUSA07202]

LINK :

I can t play for few days but maybe later i try to beat the others missions with S rank on ace difficulty to complete this saveset.

do this save works?
05-07-2019, 07:41 AM #8
Originally posted by R4zGr1Z View Post
Originally posted by KingRonSwanson View Post
[CUSA07202]

LINK :

do this save works?

Yes all the saves here are tested and works fine.
If you want ace of aces trophy you have to beat the 8 remaining mission with an S rank.
If somebody do it please share here but let one mission to beat because if the 20 missions are done i don t think the trophy will pop.

The following 4 users say thank you to KingRonSwanson for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci, Divyananda, R4zGr1Z, Thutmosis
05-08-2019, 02:28 AM #9
Thutmosis
Save Point
Dear KingRonSwanson i gave you a big thank you on yours post.But somehow i feel its not enough,so i want to write to you few more words in superlative,how not just me but so many other people are grateful to you.You did tremendous job and must say not very easy task,with lots of grinding and time consuming demand.I salute you.Bravo.People like you give this site great reputation that is known for...Best regards

The following 2 users say thank you to Thutmosis for this useful post:

KingRonSwanson, R4zGr1Z
05-08-2019, 07:10 AM #10
Originally posted by Thutmosis View Post
Dear KingRonSwanson i gave you a big thank you on yours post.But somehow i feel its not enough,so i want to write to you few more words in superlative,how not just me but so many other people are grateful to you.You did tremendous job and must say not very easy task,with lots of grinding and time consuming demand.I salute you.Bravo.People like you give this site great reputation that is known for...Best regards

Thanks, but don't forget xBroly96 ^^

I hope this saveset will be complete with "Ace of aces" trophy and "frequent flyer" trophy.
The others trophies are story related.
I can t play for few weeks, so everybody can share his progress for those trophies here.

The following 2 users say thank you to KingRonSwanson for this useful post:

Thutmosis, xBroly96
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo