THREAD: world war z insane trophy read discription [CUSA13930]
  1. 05-01-2019, 04:14 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Load the save load into first insane mission kill yourself and the trophy will pop be aware all story trophys will pop

TROPHYS THAT WILL POP ON THIS SAVE
    Escape
    Hope
    Salvation of the Motherload
    This Is Just the begining
    Well what did you achieve
    Genocide
    Cant fool me
    Chain Reaction
    Toxicomanic
    Burglar
    Friend of machines
    Builder
    waste of time
    Vetran
    First aid
    what the doctor ordered
    dispenser
    i am safe
    effective communication
    madman

You must login or register to view this content.

be aware ive added the currency cheat from save wizard so i world recommend to go offline enjoy

Handyman Trophy
    Imposing Arsenal Trophy

Last edited by aeneax ; 05-05-2019 at 05:54 PM. Reason: embedding link

2. The Following 60 Users Say Thank You to Paul-Nickolls For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3. 10-25-2019, 01:12 PM
    aeneax
    aeneax
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by basharsky88 View Post
    Well what did you achieve ؟does not work

Looking through the comments, since more maps were added after this save was released, you would need to do those maps also but others have had luck when doing so.
  4. The Following User Thanked aeneax For This Useful Post:

5. 11-30-2019, 02:04 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    has someone completed the new maps on insane?
  6. 12-31-2019, 03:33 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    You can only get the insane and all perk trophies if you own the physical copy to this game.

I bought the digital version in the sale last week and i had to buy a physical copy on ebay just so i could play the game without installing the update which adds the new maps and weapons.

So yeah if you own the digital version you're screwed, try and rent yourself a physical copy or buy it then sell it afterwards. The only way i'm afraid.
  7. 12-31-2019, 08:08 PM
    aeneax
    aeneax
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by neomax1986 View Post
    You can only get the insane and all perk trophies if you own the physical copy to this game.

I bought the digital version in the sale last week and i had to buy a physical copy on ebay just so i could play the game without installing the update which adds the new maps and weapons.

So yeah if you own the digital version you're screwed, try and rent yourself a physical copy or buy it then sell it afterwards. The only way i'm afraid.

There are actually ways to get 1.00, or a specific patch, with digital versions too. It's a bit easier to download version 1.00 of a game, but if you put in some effort you can also download very specific patches. This is the only way to get 2 sets of DLC trophies in Final Fantasy 15 - since they removed the Comrades mode in order to make it standalone - but it works for other games too.

There are some decent guides floating around. The best I've seen relate specifically to FF15 but link to the resources you'd need to consult for any game. Google "how to get comrades trophies after Update 1.27".
  8. 01-01-2020, 09:17 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by aeneax View Post

There are actually ways to get 1.00, or a specific patch, with digital versions too. It's a bit easier to download version 1.00 of a game, but if you put in some effort you can also download very specific patches. This is the only way to get 2 sets of DLC trophies in Final Fantasy 15 - since they removed the Comrades mode in order to make it standalone - but it works for other games too.

There are some decent guides floating around. The best I've seen relate specifically to FF15 but link to the resources you'd need to consult for any game. Google "how to get comrades trophies after Update 1.27".

To be honest that sounds like you’re asking for trouble. I take it you would need a jail broken PS4 or something, something illegal?
    As far as I know there’s no way to install patches for games via usb unless you have a modded console.
    Too risky don’t want to mess around with stuff like that. My account is worth thousands of pounds, not worth the risk.
    Last edited by neomax1986 ; 01-01-2020 at 09:18 PM.

9. 01-02-2020, 02:57 PM
    aeneax
    aeneax
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by aeneax View Post

To be honest that sounds like you’re asking for trouble. I take it you would need a jail broken PS4 or something, something illegal?
    As far as I know there’s no way to install patches for games via usb unless you have a modded console.
    Too risky don’t want to mess around with stuff like that. My account is worth thousands of pounds, not worth the risk.

It does not require a jailbroken PS4 or any other illegal modication (there's also a difference between "illegal" and "breach of contract". latter is perfectly permissible under the law, except in Japan and select other jurisdictions, but a breach of a contract of adhesion).

It is not done via USB either, though. It's a matter of using software on a PC to either block all batches from coming through to your PS4 while the game files are downloading (to get 1.00), or redirecting the path of the download of the latest patch, to an earlier patch instead (anything above 1.00).

As far as I'm aware we don't maintain any guides on this site for how to do this, but several other PS4 sites do, including PS4 trophy guide sites.
  10. 02-22-2020, 11:12 AM
    sirdee6666
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    sirdee6666
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    NextGenUpdate
    you can unlock insane trophy with Rank 5 save from this forum ,eu version ,i have tested and its works Winky Winky
    Last edited by sirdee6666 ; 02-22-2020 at 10:15 PM.

11. 04-28-2020, 01:36 PM
    kaka2
    Haxor!
    kaka2
    Haxor!
    NextGenUpdate
    So if i buy disk version can i gets

Handyman Trophy
    Imposing Arsenal Trophy

with no problems right?

And for latest pach what maps should i play to unlock it?
    Last edited by kaka2 ; 04-28-2020 at 01:37 PM.

12. 08-02-2020, 06:50 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Paul-Nickolls View Post
    Load the save load into first insane mission kill yourself and the trophy will pop be aware all story trophys will pop

TROPHYS THAT WILL POP ON THIS SAVE
    Escape
    Hope
    Salvation of the Motherload
    This Is Just the begining
    Well what did you achieve
    Genocide
    Cant fool me
    Chain Reaction
    Toxicomanic
    Burglar
    Friend of machines
    Builder
    waste of time
    Vetran
    First aid
    what the doctor ordered
    dispenser
    i am safe
    effective communication
    madman

be aware ive added the currency cheat from save wizard so i world recommend to go offline enjoy

Handyman Trophy
    Imposing Arsenal Trophy

Hi. How to make a trophy an impressive arsenal I'm new and I'm just learning