05-07-2019, 10:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is a decent save
Has all the DLC skin
No season pass

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-08-2019 at 07:43 AM. Reason: title

The following 3 users say thank you to SoloWingPixy956 for this useful post:

aeneax, fernando solid, Wosley
05-30-2019, 02:09 AM #2
Sorry I am confused, what does this save contain? It says it is USA region however the code 7202 is actually for EU version or PAL. Which region is this save for?

The following user thanked archangel2222 for this useful post:

aeneax
05-30-2019, 06:49 AM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by archangel2222 View Post
Sorry I am confused, what does this save contain? It says it is USA region however the code 7202 is actually for EU version or PAL. Which region is this save for?

I think it's not the right CUSA noted in the title i opened the download link and it's showing a different CUSA Code CUSA05636

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax
05-30-2019, 01:52 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Originally posted by Wosley View Post

I think it's not the right CUSA noted in the title i opened the download link and it's showing a different CUSA Code CUSA05636

Thanks to you both for catching that. Thread title fixed.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Wosley
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo