05-12-2019, 06:24 AM #1
TwoWeu
Silent Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone!
I made career trophies saves for [EU] Project Cars [CUSA00940]. Tested on my dummy account.
Here are the saves.

Save #1.
Conquered. All. Races. Seriously and Twerking.

Save #2.
Meticulous.

Save #3.
VIP.

Save #4.
Double Rainbow and No I In Team.

Save #5.
Zero To Hero.

Save #6.
Triple Crown.

Save #7.
Defending Champ.

Save #8.
Taylor Would Be Proud.

Save #9.
Mailbox Full, Fully Loaded, Hall Of Fame.

I sorted saves in the order in which I got the trophies in the game. For each trophy just finish the calendar race in career mode.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Enjoy!
Last edited by TwoWeu ; 08-18-2019 at 07:18 AM. Reason: title

The following 83 users say thank you to TwoWeu for this useful post:

``,, aeneax, Alinasser502, ash994, Atilla, bang4stylez, Bangkok-hitman, belga, Benny1837, birka, Blackramzes, Blindspot, Bone2, brolyssj97160, broskiboy, CloudNGU, Death Spirit, Downgraded, elpap27uk, Fafuninho, filipejanado2, foxx69, furia20881, gemini2k18, gigiverna, GreenMile2012, HanSo, hitman_ravani, homerj92, IrishGuardian, izzler, jackie_k, Jacobboii, Jax1984, jeandemoreau, k-hassaan, kaka2, kidrock, kikilon, kittag1243, kiwi31, KleberMishima, Komb, leicabogdan, Leonrpg, LILLY, lolik, Loverside97, lucaskc13, Mairramer, malachit75, mandra99, Mark-Gall0, markhor87, Mehdi PS, Methcakes, milito0022, Mother3030, notspock, petty1, ph14woozies, Plexor, Predator.exe, Princexxx, raperorapero, Reidso, roli72, ScherNik, scorpionnet7, scoundrel6537, sef09, shakka26, sherytto, stasya, Surya Teja, Tavrin09, thewheelman, Tobst4r, Trompetenvogel, UXB, voher123, Wosley, xname
05-12-2019, 05:33 PM #2
Death Spirit
Save Point
Hi what do I have to do for the Trophy Hall of Fame exactly when I'm going on a career and racing another race will not come with a Trophy :( can you please help me

PS Thanks a lot for all this Save Happy

its the Save #9.
Last edited by Death Spirit ; 05-12-2019 at 05:35 PM.
05-13-2019, 07:48 PM #3
petty1
Haxor!
Thank you works perfect - you upload other save for other trophy?
05-13-2019, 09:10 PM #4
TwoWeu
Silent Hunter
Originally posted by petty1 View Post
Thank you works perfect - you upload other save for other trophy?

You are welcome. No, I won't. Other trophies you should get by your own. There is no way to use saves for other trophies except some grinding trophies like 25/50 online races, community events etc. Try to use You must login or register to view this content. and don't forget to give thanks to author.
05-13-2019, 09:13 PM #5
TwoWeu
Silent Hunter
Originally posted by Death Spirit View Post
Hi what do I have to do for the Trophy Hall of Fame exactly when I'm going on a career and racing another race will not come with a Trophy :( can you please help me

PS Thanks a lot for all this Save Happy

its the Save #9.

Hi. You need "Save #9. Mailbox Full, Fully Loaded, Hall Of Fame". Load it, go to career mode, continue GT3 Euro Championship, finish the final round 5/5 in Monza and You will get what You need.

The following user thanked TwoWeu for this useful post:

Death Spirit
05-16-2019, 07:41 AM #6
petty1
Haxor!
To Affinity & Beyond
A Day In The Life
Lap Time Wizard

I have problem with 3 trophy who can help me? Thanks
05-16-2019, 10:10 AM #7
TwoWeu
Silent Hunter
Originally posted by petty1 View Post
To Affinity & Beyond
A Day In The Life
Lap Time Wizard

I have problem with 3 trophy who can help me? Thanks

To Affinity & Beyond
Easiest way to earn this trophy. Delete your save (make sure you backed it up before), create new and simply win one race in each type on lowest difficulty, 1 lap and 1 opponent. Has to be a win, it's important. If you lose the race you should close game via PS button and don't let it to save the race stats. Because every restart counts like a lose. It's too easy. Good luck!
A Day In The Life
Start the 24h Le Mans race. First race should be in calendar in the end of 2nd season. Do one ore two laps and give controls to CPU driver. Keep your PS4 turned on and switch off any energy saving options in the PS4 settings menu!!! Like going into energy saving mode and switching off gamepads. Wait 24h in real time (go and do your own business) and your co-driver will get trophy for you.
Lap Time Wizard
You have to do a clean lap on each track. Do not cut off and always stay on the track!!! It's the main requirement for clean lap. Then go and do one clean lap on each track in single event from top to bottom in the track list. There are about 70 tracks in the game. It's very boring but, unfortunately, there is no stats for clean laps in the game. You can use my Save#9 for this.
05-17-2019, 08:46 AM #8
petty1
Haxor!
Thank you very much
11-01-2019, 05:16 AM #9
Bla13
Rookie
I chose class 3 GRT3, but there is no 5 round, just 3 (try 1).
For save 9
11-01-2019, 06:38 AM #10
TwoWeu
Silent Hunter
Originally posted by Bla13 View Post
I chose class 3 GRT3, but there is no 5 round, just 3 (try 1).
For save 9

What do you mean by choosing class 3? You have to do one race in the current championship and here should be the 5 races. Weird if you have 3 races. If you have 3 races instead 5 i don't help you, sorry. Maybe you got some bug, but I definitely sure there is must be 5 races.
Last edited by TwoWeu ; 11-01-2019 at 06:44 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo