Post: Ghost Recon Wildlands - Collectibles and Weapons [CUSA02819]
05-12-2019, 06:42 AM #1
TwoWeu
Silent Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone!
I made some saves for [EU] Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands [CUSA02819]. Tested on my dummy account.
These saves should work on US region. Some users reported that they're working. I didn't test it on US region, because I'm EU.
Here are the saves.

Save #1.
Serious Collector.
Start the game OFFLINE!
Collect one more document.

Save #2.
1. Heavy Medals.
2. The Whole Story.
3. Legendary Hunter.
4. Submachine-Gun Fanatic.
5. Assault Rifle Fanatic.
6. Light Machine-Gun Fanatic.
7. Handgun Fanatic.
8. Sniper Rifle Fanatic.
9. Shotguns Fanatic.

Start the game OFFLINE!
Collect last document, legend and bonus medal in Montuyoc region.

Last machine gun model Mk249 and pistol model P227 can be found in Malca region.
Last shotgun model SPAS-12 can be found in La Cruz region.
Last submachine gun model 9x19VSN can be found in Inca Camina region.
Last sniper rifle model L115A3 can be found in Monte Puncu region.
Last assault rifle model TAR-21 can be found in Montuyoc region.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Enjoy!

UPD #1. 24.05.2019
The Whole Story trophy won't pop up on 1.28 version of game. Unfortunately, there is still no solution for this.

UPD #2. 25.05.2019
Solution found. With 1.28 patch Ubisoft added new mission Operation Oracle. You have to find 5 more documents in this mission and 2 documents in Montuyoc region. After that trophy should pop up. Credits to You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content..
Last edited by Wosley ; 10-13-2019 at 08:11 AM. Reason: title

The following 249 users say thank you to TwoWeu for this useful post:

``,, _cj3z_, 0fox, 13wendelin11, [email protected], a6999849, abade460, aeneax, afitorres, AgentVector, Aitch, ajh5424, Alan01, AleCarlos, Aleksei504, Alrowily54, Amjad_509, AnDreWArtWorX, Andy_Gee87, AntiFog, apache64, Apollinaire, Arkung121, Artur-Kratos, asak2015, asy6971, Atrejus, AussieCrow, avsreekar, aymanos1986, azizX, b0shey, bakajanai, bang4stylez, barbeiro, basharsky88, batfink2009, ben.owen26, Bifolco92, bigronnie, borough, boulou, brad213, Bratahh, brodo, broomstop, broskiboy, cem_aslan, chris-83200, Churupita, CL_MW2_3, Creepydario, DanielJackson, Death Spirit, Deniz-_112, DevastateYa, DiCiolla5674, DracuLazarus, dragun619, dummy1337, dyear20, emmanueltotti, endominio, evildrake, evileh18, Evilnessmod, excuse77, Fafuninho, Faisal19, FamiliarGamer, fcb_roberto88, fearis, Floppy, Frag__Hero, fvsvdsdv, G3sSi_89, gabricric94x, Geek-_-Du64, gemini2k18, gentleman66, ghostfile79, Greezy, Grubas89, GUNNA, hakkai393, Halo333halo, Hamed, hazit, Hubson1983, IDeviousI, IDGhost_09, iethanhuntz, intoxprodige, IrishGuardian, itezal88, J0iw_, jackie_k, jamesbresel, jamesxz_, Javad134 and 149 other users.

The following user groaned TwoWeu for this awful post:

dc12345t
05-12-2019, 07:43 AM #2
You sir are a absolute legend! I only had the documents left to collect for platinum and really couldn't be bothered. thank you

The following user thanked Andy_Gee87 for this useful post:

dc12345t
05-13-2019, 05:59 PM #3
It's showing progress 98% and there are lot of weapons casea and medals to be collected along with documents.
05-13-2019, 08:56 PM #4
TwoWeu
Silent Hunter
Originally posted by iethanhuntz View Post
It's showing progress 98% and there are lot of weapons casea and medals to be collected along with documents.

You don't need to collect weapon parts and experience points to get trophies. Only the weapons and bonus medals.
05-20-2019, 12:04 AM #5
Thanks for the save! Everything works except for the all documents trophy though. Nothing happens when I pick up the last document. Do I need all the legends for the trophy? Also I noticed two provinces are missing the bowman video. Are they needed for the trophy? Any help would be apprieciated.
05-20-2019, 09:46 AM #6
Thank you for the save! This game collection is too cumbersome.
05-22-2019, 05:32 AM #7
TwoWeu
Silent Hunter
Originally posted by milkticc View Post
Thanks for the save! Everything works except for the all documents trophy though. Nothing happens when I pick up the last document. Do I need all the legends for the trophy? Also I noticed two provinces are missing the bowman video. Are they needed for the trophy? Any help would be apprieciated.

You need to collect last legend for Legendary Hunter trophy and then last document. Legend also counts like a document.
05-22-2019, 07:08 AM #8
Originally posted by TwoWeu View Post

You need to collect last legend for Legendary Hunter trophy and then last document. Legend also counts like a document.

Didn't work. Grabbed both and even found another document in the Malca region inside a underground mine shaft, still nothing. Driving me crazy.
05-22-2019, 10:11 AM #9
TwoWeu
Silent Hunter
Originally posted by TwoWeu View Post

Didn't work. Grabbed both and even found another document in the Malca region inside a underground mine shaft, still nothing. Driving me crazy.

Did you start the game offline or online?
05-22-2019, 03:08 PM #10
Started game in offline when using the serious collector save but it didnt pop anything after i picked up the document. Will try again tomorrow

The following user thanked Martial97 for this useful post:

dummy1337
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo