Post: A Plague Tale: Innocence Collectibles/Upgrades [CUSA11032]
05-16-2019, 10:52 AM #1
Flap Jack
A Pirate Boy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. - With this save you can win the Herbalist Trophy (Find 6 flowers) and I think also the Curiosities Hunter trophy (Find 13 curiosities), have already been found more than the trophy asks, but I believe that taking one more you can win the trophy too, all in Chapter 9, just follow this video: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. - In chapter 12, collect the last gift. Follow the video to find it: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. - In chapter 16, collect the last 2 curiosities, last 1 flower and the last alchemist cart. Follow these videos: You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. - Follow the story, and after passing an alchemist cart you will see a workbench, make the last upgrade on the sling and the trophy will pop

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. - After the load, you will have to collect 5 fabrics for the last upgrade, 4 of them inside the castle (2 in the hall, 1 in the alchemist room and 1 in the tomb) and the last one is located outside, after opening the door where it is Arthur and his sister talking, go to the left side, next to a wagon.
Last edited by Flap Jack ; 05-23-2019 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Add new game save

The following 305 users say thank you to Flap Jack for this useful post:

``,, 2minican, ab_scroch, abade460, abdullah_ali, abomaha707, Aboodz, abulnoor, acebluedolphin, acidburn4fun, acjspider, acp1512, adams2210, ADAY, adibotor, aeneax, AgonizingDemon, akram_buzaid, Alan-Li, alarosy2015, albasheeq, alikhandroQ8, allthatremains26, alphapiers, alphaskill, alvlso, Anas014, Anselmo Ricci, artour0098, aymanos1986, azdian, azooz-, BadTatto, Bartowski, bayesh, berhem, Berserker, BigDruDogg, botond.deak, Bottega, Brbr898, burnttoazdt, cactustrav77, Caq, cem_aslan, cgandia, chacedavis, ChaosK1ng, Charles Manson, chumi, ckck555, cody2005, Coro, Corona, crackmax, d7omsouls, daril rosario ferreira, DarthForeman17, dasima10, Davidk1212, deadlysin, Death Spirit, deerfern, dejamh96, DisabledDonkey, djricekcn, dmc-br, dome253, don_smith, doran usher, downloadablegod, Dr Salem, Dr3w92, dreworhipper, drocker8, DuffyDuck, edding1, edwin688, ekvp, emailfalido321, Equiex, Erick.Dias, estebech, expo88, Faisal19, Faisal23, Fattoni123, Fernando Schneider, filents, Flamebat21, FloopNuts2k, FuZ05, Gamer00, gametest-69, GangLand255, gegepb, george17173, GerardoLibre88, Geronimo., ghostfile79 and 205 other users.
05-20-2019, 01:43 PM #11
Flap Jack
A Pirate Boy
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by Flap Jack View Post

How is the game? I've heard such mixed things that it's tough to judge.

Honestly, the game is very easy and ends up being a little repetitive in the actions to advance in the chapters. I'm hopeful that the story of the game is too good to compensate this.

Thanks, that's helpful. If the story is strong enough (will be curious to hear final verdict) or atmosphere, that's enough for me. Even the best of games can be overly repetitive in my opinion, but saving graces can definitely compensate.

Finally I finished the game, and the big plus point of it is the story. Has a great narrative and beautiful interpretations

The following 7 users say thank you to Flap Jack for this useful post:

aeneax, hamood, masih20, milito0022, ONIGAMI, sandino108, Webslasher
05-20-2019, 01:57 PM #12
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

How is the game? I've heard such mixed things that it's tough to judge.

Honestly, the game is very easy and ends up being a little repetitive in the actions to advance in the chapters. I'm hopeful that the story of the game is too good to compensate this.

Thanks, that's helpful. If the story is strong enough (will be curious to hear final verdict) or atmosphere, that's enough for me. Even the best of games can be overly repetitive in my opinion, but saving graces can definitely compensate.

Finally I finished the game, and the big plus point of it is the story. Has a great narrative and beautiful interpretations

Helpful. That's more than enough for me. Haven't seen a game tackling this area from this particular perspective before. Wishlisted. Thanks!

The following 2 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

Sandeep, sandino108
05-21-2019, 02:14 AM #13
Great work, thank you very much !
05-22-2019, 12:13 PM #14
thanx .. we need EU region please
05-22-2019, 01:45 PM #15
Flap Jack
A Pirate Boy
Originally posted by samurai_ghost00 View Post

Unfortunately, the game does not have support in SaveWizard, so there is no way to change the region
Last edited by Flap Jack ; 05-23-2019 at 11:21 AM.
05-22-2019, 01:48 PM #16
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by samurai_ghost00 View Post

can't try to re-region unless SW supports.

Also, check out the EU save set thread Kappa
05-23-2019, 01:50 PM #17
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for finishing this set, especially those 2 grindy trophies!

The following user thanked JimmyHACK for this useful post:

Flap Jack
05-23-2019, 07:39 PM #18
ADAY
Rookie
Thanks bro got my plat
05-24-2019, 10:50 AM #19
Equiex
Save Point
Don't use Not a toy anymore (Max Upgrade Sling) first cause you'll end up getting 4 trophies at once

All Flower, Curiosities, Carts and Bog Sister
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo