Post: A Plague Tale: Innocence | Complete Save Set with Optional Insta Plat [CUSA10812]
05-16-2019, 12:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is now a complete save set. It can either be used as a save set or a near instant platinum. If you care about legit orders, carefully follow the order I have posted these saves. Popping them out of order with pop almost all trophies before it. For instance you go straight for 'Handfull of Pockets' the game will also auto pop the 15 chapters I completed before getting this trophy. If you just want to pop the platinum as soon as possible I believe you can do so just by loading the "Not a Toy Anymore" and "Curiosities Collector" saves.

Originally I hadn't planned to create saves for this game and as such I don't have individual saves for chapter 1, 2, 3 or the 'Found!' trophy for playing hide and seek with Hugo. You need to either do the first 3 chapters yourself or if you use the chapter 4 save it will pop all five trophies at once.

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the full save set in one file. You must login or register to view this content.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You must login or register to view this content. Save is at the last checkpoint. Start at 51:10 in this You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Save is at the last checkpoint. Start at 37:13 in this You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Save is at the last checkpoint. Start at 37:13 in this You must login or register to view this content.

From this point on to pop the trophies you only need to load the save and move the character once the game loads.

You must login or register to view this content. [Pops when you move character]

You must login or register to view this content. - Collect 6 flowers [Pops when you move character]

You must login or register to view this content. - Craft 100 ammunitions [Hold R1 and craft a few exstinguis. Both SLOT00 and SETTINGS files required for this one]

You must login or register to view this content. - Find 13 Curiosities [Pops when you move character]

You must login or register to view this content. - When the game loads turn around and head back the way. Take the narrow pathway on the left next to the double door with the white X on it. There will be a guard here with his back to you. Simply press up on the dpad to have Rodric take him out. Now head into the alchemist cart where you will find the last piece of leather required to upgrade the Attirail and pop the 'Handfull of pockets' trophy.

You must login or register to view this content. [If this doesn't pop automatically you are right at the location to get it]

You must login or register to view this content. [If this doesn't pop automatically you are right at the location to get it]

You must login or register to view this content. [The Hard Way will pop when you move the character, but you need to progress the story and enter the last cart to get the 'Resource Sharing' trophy. This only takes a few minutes. Follow You must login or register to view this content. from the beginning until 3:30 and you will pop the trophy]

---------------------------------------

Big thanks to hades.x - I used your save file to create "The Hard Way and Resource Sharing" trophies.

I hope you all enjoy this save set. Any issues please let me know.

Ivan.
Last edited by IvanBilko ; 06-01-2019 at 09:05 PM.

The following 94 users say thank you to IvanBilko for this useful post:

_AAB_, _cj3z_, 13wendelin11, acidburn4fun, Adonist, aeneax, Akeemi14, Akusura, Alkiba, alwasty, Anselmo Ricci, azooz-, Ballackfutbol, BASIA2001, batofgotham, bobsandbag, botond.deak, CloudNGU, d7omsouls, d7oomy, David-MARCHAL, dome253, DrDoom1980, ElMister01, emmanueltotti, emptycolor, estebech, evildrake, Fabio-Nunes, fenicce, fred06ogcn, FredTheSandwich, frez0r, golflognaw, gowhawx, great ronaldo, hades.x, HAGH, HeavyWeightGFX, Horben, Jax1984, Jaytech, jeandemoreau, joevice, kilzli, KingCheat, KleberMishima, klgmotkot, Leonrpg, Lyukutan, MacadamCowboy, Major Meat Bone, mark1, medo0ovip, milburn, mnga13, mortalkombat, nazukao, nofire102, novalkun, Palemonio, pepelemoko, Practical94, ps4gamer, QasYou, QueenofHorror6903, R5T1nGte, RageSoul51, rb0000, GamerChad, Reidso, reynaldo, ripherup, Sablen, saleh_h8, sam20000, ser, skt0905usa, Sodic12, starkweather-, stasya, SueMeImAPirate, The90Game, thebestplayer, theevilwithin, Theknight9937, toxic ps4, toxic ps4, turkishairboy, wolfhunter777, Wosley, xBroly96, XericShrubland, YenooR, zero1976 and -1 other users.
05-22-2019, 10:24 PM #11
Originally posted by hades.x View Post
Thank you, can you just think about keeping a save for Handfull of pockets (fully upgrade the equipment) it will be my last trophy missing once i'm done i think.

I'll do my best. Sorry for the delay in uploads, I have numerous games on the go at the minute and getting time to do them is difficult.

The following user thanked IvanBilko for this useful post:

hades.x
05-22-2019, 11:22 PM #12
This save is at the start of chapter 10 and should pop the trophy for completing chapter 9 when you load it. You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked IvanBilko for this useful post:

Wosley
05-23-2019, 12:01 AM #13
To help you, i'll try to do some save, this one is at the chapter 12 but the game is finished so you should be able to select chapter, all specific actions are done too so i don't think you can do it again like the trophies for half flowers and curiosities but, all flowers, gifts and curiosity until chapter 12 are done, there is one gift, 3 flowers and 5 curiosities left. I'll try to update for the last flower and the last curiosity too.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kkdfuv59z3nlhl8/CUSA10812.rar
Last edited by hades.x ; 05-23-2019 at 12:04 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to hades.x for this useful post:

IvanBilko, Wosley
05-23-2019, 11:03 AM #14
To help you, i'll try to do some save, this one is at the chapter 12 but the game is finished so you should be able to select chapter, all specific actions are done too so i don't think you can do it again like the trophies for half flowers and curiosities but, all flowers, gifts and curiosity until chapter 12 are done, there is one gift, 3 flowers and 5 curiosities left. I'll try to update for the last flower and the last curiosity too.

Thanks for uploading that. Just be careful because loading that save may automatically pop every chapter related trophy at once. I will test once home.
05-23-2019, 11:55 AM #15
Thank you for sharing your save files
05-23-2019, 02:41 PM #16
In this save, there is only one flower and 2 curiosities left and i think the last cart too, all are in chapter 16. But use it after completing the game.
05-23-2019, 03:20 PM #17
expo88
Gobble
Have u a save for "Handfull of pockets" trophy?? It's the last left...
05-23-2019, 04:49 PM #18
I don't, i'm waiting for it too, i upgraded my sling too soon.
05-23-2019, 06:31 PM #19

Ok I had a chance to test this save. No matter what chapter you load in chapter select as soon as you move the character trophies begin to pop. You will automatically pop the following;

All 16 chapter trophies
Knights! - Complete all chapters
Herbalist - Find 6 flowers
Curiosities hunter - Find 13 curiosities
More Patience - Complete the aiming training
Feeding the hungry - Find a lunch for Hugo
Found! - Play hide-and-seek
Savior - Save a soldier
Tribute - Find the tomb
The Hard Way - Enter through the main door
Merciful - Save the dying
The Blacksmith - Find Rodric's forge

If you don't care about time stamps this is a quick way to pop all the above trophies. If you want your trophies to look legit I will continue to post as many saves as I can. I will add this save to the OP.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo