Post: Harvest Moon Light of Hope All gold Trophies plus some extra [CUSA09973]
05-20-2019, 01:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Beat the Story before using this as your list will look weird. Read the read me included it goes over how to use them in order.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

This save can be used to unlock these 6 gold trophies
1. Major Minor
2. Crop Connoisseur
3. flower fanatic
4. legendary angler
5. 5-star chef
6. Beacon of light

Misc.
1. A Boisterous Voice
2. Together Forever

Currently working on
1. Festival Fan
2. Underground Ubermensch
3. Help From Above
4. The Future's so Bright

Well I screwed up. I accidentally deleted my save that gave you the trophy Help from Above. I got a save for the other 3
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Load Save year 3 fall 15. Then sleep a cut scene will begin after it is over you will unlock The future's so bright. In the morning go to the mine and advance to level 96 once you hit 100 underground ubermensch will unlock.
Load Save year 3 Fall 20 Talk to the guy you are standing next to enter the advanced cooking class and enter the dish leg. whitefish pastry which will give you 21600 points. The trophy festival fan will unlock after the cut scene
Last edited by broomstop ; 05-31-2019 at 03:56 AM. Reason: title + embed links

The following 39 users say thank you to broomstop for this useful post:

``,, abuhmeed11, aeneax, Ayano Keiko, azariaspice, bataman880, bsv683, busterdawg69, Coro, danielc655, danielristoh2, Elulum, fenicce, GKetchabaw, Harkahn, Kair0s, kaiyoriachi, kapaeulis, kirasss, leejovin, Leonrpg, Madman89, miichaelchriis, mohamed484, ph14woozies, piperpetey7, pipiriplexico, pra1994, Ps3_Xploder, puretony01, QuietStorm242, satsuki, shinzbamz, sogff, SwordspiTTer, tigerrrrr, UPNing, vill8tion, Wosley
05-20-2019, 04:18 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by broomstop View Post

I think you forgot to add the links ^^

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Ps3_Xploder
05-20-2019, 09:15 AM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by broomstop View Post

I think you forgot to add the links ^^

I did lol. I was in a rush earlier.

The following 3 users say thank you to broomstop for this useful post:

aeneax, Ps3_Xploder, Wosley
06-01-2019, 03:30 PM #4
Kair0s
Rookie
A lovely save indeed, did you have the season pass active during the making of this save? If not, which DLC was included?
06-02-2019, 12:10 AM #5
Originally posted by Kair0s View Post
A lovely save indeed, did you have the season pass active during the making of this save? If not, which DLC was included?

I bought the digital special edition or whatever believe it included all the dlc.

The following user thanked broomstop for this useful post:

Kair0s
12-19-2019, 02:17 PM #6
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
great save set. gonna give it a go once iv played a bit more. thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo