Post: Team Sonic Racing: Slingshot Pro + Ringmaster Trophies [CUSA11115]
05-25-2019, 06:04 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Slingshot Pro + Ringmaster

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Slingshot Pro: Get 8 more slingshots (hang into the yellow stream by driving behind a team member for a few seconds till you get a boost then leave the yellow steam and you will get 1 slingshot get 8 total)
Ringmaster: Get 8 more rings (which you can get within a min in any ring challenge missions)

Performance Enhancing Mods

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Performance Enhancing Mods: Use the 200 Credits to buy upgrades there are only 6 left

Originally posted by Genesis777 View Post
Save EU for All stars ( Rest 3 level ) and trophy's chapter ( 3,6,7) . https://mega.nz/#F!8PxgEA7T!uszfFWw8o0dBDkLRq9UJwQ
I'm counting on you to help too ! Smile
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-14-2019 at 09:08 PM.

The following 108 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

``,, abade460, aeneax, AlanBlend37, Alberta, Alinasser502, Alkiba, alphapiers, Anselmo Ricci, AyooJoshuaa, Ballackfutbol, BASIA2001, chris-83200, Chrysalis1, Cloud, colo, darkrevan, Desildra, DMZ, Dr Salem, Eggman, El-Bicho, Enraka, Erick.Dias, F1nalFantasy, Feinars, Ficcanasone, frez0r, FU66, Genesis777, gofiolulz, Goofy95, granatiere, guyverprime, HamadaLeBeau, hardos, him77, Infuso, jackie_k, jacky666, Jacobboii, jamy35800, Jax1984, jimmy7, Jom Jom, kabar122, kaka2, kaltorak, Kavrekreg, KleberMishima, KnightArmada, magic1361, malachit75, Mark-Gall0, matt69er, Matthias_On_NGU, micka03, milburn, milito0022, mm.mew, Mr.gaming, MusicGamer, Mycho_Psantis, napoleao2, Nathaniel, neorock, niaoren, Nizar_asma, oazzamx12, OmniWraith, OptimusSonic, OrionBR, otakualf, PEPEBENY, ph14woozies, POKEMON123mirco, poulkilly, Race_of_warriors, Rcoupe, RealDealExpress, Rinoshan, rxssk, samuelgallagher, SeranexSama, Shadow62, ShadowMG86, shakka26, ShingMeteoryte, Snake1988, Sodic12, Sultan-Sultan, SuperTiger, Sytchof, taker394, tangofox, thewheelman, tiagothm, Titan04, tsudragon, UnknownIdentity and 8 other users.
07-13-2019, 12:34 PM #20
Originally posted by drocker8 View Post
Originally posted by Genesis777 View Post
this game is completely abandoned, this community has many players,
I am surprised to see that nobody contributes to the saves apart from the author of the post.
no semi saveset or completed saveset for the moment.

EU would not help me as I am US, but still wanted to comment. I am surprised by how much love Crash gets over Sonic, I was shocked when there was a Crash save set like near day of release, and it's supposed to be harder haha. IMO Sonic is hard and requires lots of luck, but maybe that's just me. I do hope this game is not abandoned though, because I do think it's a great game, and I love that it is a true couch coop game in basically all its entirety, and that is hard to come by these days!

This game is totally abandonned by this community , sorry.
I know it's a good game but not enough people who apreciate. I tried to make it survive by sharing my save but it was not enough, no one followed the movement I am the first one sorry.
Seeing that no complete saves and would not see the day before long, I also abandoned this game with the arrival of crash team racing.
It's not to late for you, if you want trophys, you can re-region game save US in Eu or Eu in US, i dont try but it's possible.
07-14-2019, 11:32 PM #21
I believe that this game does not have advanced mode, so I don't think re-regioning it is possible, unless I am mistaken; thanks for your efforts!
03-08-2022, 12:13 PM #22
Rcoupe
Do a barrel roll!
ALL liks are DEAD... Can someone reupload saves?
05-10-2022, 06:20 PM #23
Rcoupe
Do a barrel roll!
Is there any news about saves that miss only one star for all chapters??? Is any new sawe avalible for the game?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo