Post: Ni No Kuni II : Tale of a Timeless Tome (ALL TROPHIES) [CUSA09243]
05-25-2019, 11:37 PM #1
sirap
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

This is my save for the 100% on the last DLC.

You must login or register to view this content.

With my save you can have :

-Magic Master
-Higgledy Hotshot
-The Nightmare is Over
-Solosseum Supremo

All stage are clear with S rank except the last 30th stage. Done the stage with S rank and you got the "Solosseum Supremo"
After done the 30th stage go on the quest on kill the last boss (super easy with my stuff) and unlock "The Nightmare is Over"
To finish you need to search in the other doors the last parchments for the 2 last trophies. They are in chests just search or go on google.

My stuff is good but not OP. Play safe and use 90% the time magic. You can searsh some guide on goole or youtube

I have all items at 999.

Sorry for bad english.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-26-2019 at 01:56 PM. Reason: title

The following 24 users say thank you to sirap for this useful post:

aeneax, Anselmo Ricci, antony_1983, Castru, chriz, CloudNGU, Death1127, fenicce, hassanxx, hybrid_birth7, Leonrpg, Notaru, phosgene, russianJoJo, samurai_ghost, Shadow_dragon, sharkysolo01, Snake88, TheBlackPec, train, Uncle Ted, vitalovitalo, Weltenbrand86, Ziutek55
05-26-2019, 12:20 AM #2
Awesome thanks!!!
05-26-2019, 02:15 AM #3
Originally posted by sirap View Post
Hi,

-Magic Master
-Higgledy Hotshot
-The Nightmare is Over
-Solosseum Supremo

All stage are clear with S rank except the last 30th stage. Done the stage with S rank and you got the "Solosseum Supremo"
After done the 30th stage go on the quest on kill the last boss (super easy with my stuff) and unlock "The Nightmare is Over"
To finish you need to search in the other doors the last parchments for the 2 last trophies. They are in chests just search or go on google.

My stuff is good but not OP. Play safe and use 90% the time magic. You can searsh some guide on goole or youtube

I have all items at 999.

Sorry for bad english.

I freaking LOVE you!!! Thanks
05-29-2019, 02:18 AM #4
Hi,

-Magic Master
-Higgledy Hotshot
-The Nightmare is Over
-Solosseum Supremo

I have all items at 999.

Sorry for bad english.

Never mind got the trophies and I just wanna say thanks again. Smile))))
Last edited by vitalovitalo ; 05-30-2019 at 12:52 AM.
05-29-2019, 02:36 PM #5
Can you do the same for the 2nd DLC? Thanks mate

The following user thanked CloudNGU for this useful post:

Weltenbrand86
12-08-2019, 09:56 PM #6
NEET
Save Point
I tried to re-region this to US save but it doesn't seem to take, can anyone re-region this?
12-09-2019, 07:24 AM #7
manman05
Save Point
Do any save could share the save after done the stage LV30?It is hard to beat it...
09-04-2020, 06:35 PM #8
Most if not all base game trophies can be done with this save even if you don't own the DLC. Thanks a lot!
08-16-2023, 12:42 AM #9
Hi,

-Magic Master
-Higgledy Hotshot
-The Nightmare is Over
-Solosseum Supremo

I have all items at 999.

Sorry for bad english.

thank you
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo