06-02-2019, 10:24 AM #1
Komb
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, this is my platinum save. Maybe it helps someone. You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-02-2019 at 01:52 PM. Reason: title + embed links

The following 36 users say thank you to Komb for this useful post:

``,, Aboodz, aeneax, Akram-Buzaid, AleMura7--, alian, cem_aslan, daFFy_d, don_kleberus, Dstmason1933, [email protected], Freikugel, Fuhrers, gigiverna, gofiolulz, jacky666, jamalxxx, leicabogdan, Leonrpg, Miracocorleone, OMEGA.ALMIGHTY, ph14woozies, ProbablyRaging, QasYou, Reddy147, samurai_ghost, satsuki, sherytto, SLN4Trophies, slonik666, TheBlackPec, unknownplayerx, Wosley, xLuNGzX, xrz612, ZeroVirtue
06-15-2019, 10:13 AM #2
thanks for your effort
01-20-2020, 09:00 AM #3
what am i suppose to do?
im missing
performance, agency, and contest
01-20-2020, 09:23 AM #4
trophies didn't pop for me ,help
01-20-2020, 02:36 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Akram-Buzaid View Post
trophies didn't pop for me ,help

Platinum saves are created and uploaded after all trophies in the game are achieved. They're not meant to pop trophies, although they sometimes do. Since all trophies were already popped, many or all of them are actually locked out. You'd have better luck looking for a save created just before a specific trophy is triggered. Either look for a save set, or look for the name of specific trophies. Those are made specifically to pop your trophies. Platinum saves are made and uploaded for various reasons, including just general progress of the save, but usually do not pop trophies.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo