Post: Horizon Chase Turbo - A Lot Of Trophies [CUSA11275]
06-04-2019, 02:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); SAVE HORIZON CHASE TURBO!

You must login or register to view this content.
QUASE TODOS OS TROFEUS SAO OBTIDOS COM ESSE SAVE...
VOLTA AO MUNDO - TODAS AS PISTAS
TORNEIO - AMADOR, PROFISSIONAL E EXPERT
20 CORRIDAS EM PRIMEIRO LUGAR (RECOMENDO PEGAR ESSE TROFEU PRIMEIRO)

SE CAIR OUTROS TROFEUS, COLOQUEM NOS COMENTARIOS!
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-06-2019 at 06:36 PM. Reason: title

The following 51 users say thank you to uncharteddk for this useful post:

aeneax, alemetal, alineleandro, Andrew-W, AnonymousArtRev, bab1970, Bartowski, belga, britosousa, carmania, chaoszage, Deejay-Makina, diego.alexandre, ellieneto, endominio, Evilnessmod, fullthrottle30, Gen4ik, GreenTea101, gustavo101010, hoko1702, ignored467, itsnemi, joaogmachado.33, JonathanOpie, junimrasok, kaka2, kikilon, Knight of Lucis, kuzya, kyatman, Leonrpg, LockedOnTwo, mhornfreak, milito0022, nick4455, pandorra13, ProbablyRaging, GamerChad, Sancturion, Sithlord1978, snahp888, stewart200323, Sultan-Sultan, Susanoo, taker394, Takkasan, tupacoo, viniciusventrue2, Wosley, yasserJ_
06-14-2019, 12:01 PM #2
Esse save não ganha os seguintes troféus:

King of the World (Beat the World Tour with 100%)
Completionist (Accumulate 12000 points)
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (Install all upgrades)
Brave and Bold (Finish an Endurance race)
Round the Globe (Beat the World Tour)
Supersonic (Reach 230 mph (370 km/h))
Transporter (Finish a race with every vehicle in the game)
Survivor (Finish Endurance 12 with gold)
Now Go Play Outside (Finish Endurance 36 with gold)
Look Mom, No Hands! (Finish Endurance 109 with gold)

Para ganhar os seguintes troféus, deve-se correr pelo menos uma pista em cada país, não precisa chegar em primeiro lugar:

Otaku (Obtain 100% completion in Japan Cup)
Old Master (Obtain 100% completion in China Cup)
Crocodile Hunter (Obtain 100% completion in Australia Cup)
Bollywood Star (Obtain 100% completion in India Cup)
The Iceman (Obtain 100% completion in Iceland Cup)
Oil Tycoon (Obtain 100% completion in the United Arab Emirates Cup)
Volcano Surfer (Obtain 100% completion in Hawaii Cup)
God of Roads (Obtain 100% completion in Greece Cup)
Pathfinder (Obtain 100% completion in South Africa Cup)
Driver from Ipanema (Obtain 100% completion in Brazil Cup)
Carménère Taster (Obtain 100% completion in Chile Cup)
California Dreamer (Obtain 100% completion in California Cup)

The following 7 users say thank you to GamerChad for this useful post:

12Jokerz, britosousa, Evilnessmod, Gantz.KG, milito0022, Sultan-Sultan, taker394
07-02-2019, 04:24 PM #3

The following 17 users say thank you to LushPushLush for this useful post:

artour0098, Cloud, elgabri_celica, frez0r, Greener04, hajwel, HUYI82, iambatman2019, ignored467, Kaboukiman, kaka2, Mansour252, mauswanderer, Nathaniel, Sodic12, ThatEpicSomeone, Yokoso
07-02-2019, 06:04 PM #4
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by GamerChad View Post

Brave and Bold I unlocked by just entering all the Endurance modes, but true, the other trophies you mentioned I couldn´t unlock either so far. The interesting thing, though, is that the savedata is in plain text. So it might be possible to change a few things, like make one race not completed etc to pop some trophies. But dunno if possible.

EDIT: Just beat the last Hawaii race (Kilavea) to unlock the two remaining World Tour trophies. But I think you have to end up being 5th at least.
Last edited by frez0r ; 07-02-2019 at 06:21 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to frez0r for this useful post:

Actim, Evilnessmod, LushPushLush
07-03-2019, 01:03 PM #5
Originally posted by frez0r View Post

Brave and Bold I unlocked by just entering all the Endurance modes, but true, the other trophies you mentioned I couldn´t unlock either so far. The interesting thing, though, is that the savedata is in plain text. So it might be possible to change a few things, like make one race not completed etc to pop some trophies. But dunno if possible.

EDIT: Just beat the last Hawaii race (Kilavea) to unlock the two remaining World Tour trophies. But I think you have to end up being 5th at least.

Ill look into it soon.
07-03-2019, 01:34 PM #6
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by LushPushLush View Post

Ill look into it soon.

I guess if it´s somehow possible to modify the save in a way that all but the last of the endutance races were completed with gold, this save can be considered a near-plat saveset. Since winning the last endurance mode would unlock the last car for the gold trophy for which you need to complete a race with all cars. Only remaining things are the points. The trophy for 12000 cannot be unlocked retroactively so we need to mod it to 11999 or something. Didn´t succeed in doing so, yet, though. [EDIT: The 12555 points in this save can be found at three different places in the save file. Changing them doesn´t do any good, so I assume the game calculated this number from all individual points combined. I tried to change individual values but this just deleted the whole game progress. It doesn´t help either that scores are saved numerous times throughout the save file. But I´m sure a little trial and error can fix that but I just don´t have the time nor the patience for this now]

EDIT2: Okay, I take it back. You CAN get the "Completionist" trophy with this save. I just beat Brazil->Brasilia-> Big Sky with a better overall score with 1-2 more points thus unlocking the trophy.
Last edited by frez0r ; 07-03-2019 at 04:28 PM.
07-04-2019, 11:49 PM #7
conseguiu fazer o modo resistencia?
07-05-2019, 08:03 AM #8
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by gibeicinho View Post

So do you have any saves to unlock the endurance mode trophies? That's what you're talking about, right? We would still need a save with one upgrade missing for the all upgrades trophy.

EDIT: Sorry, I was still half asleep when I was writing and didn´t realize you were asking. If you mean me then no, I didn´t manage to get any of those trophies but I´m finishing another game for now, maybe after that.
Last edited by frez0r ; 07-05-2019 at 09:00 AM.
07-05-2019, 10:49 AM #9
Originally posted by gibeicinho View Post

So do you have any saves to unlock the endurance mode trophies? That's what you're talking about, right? We would still need a save with one upgrade missing for the all upgrades trophy.

EDIT: Sorry, I was still half asleep when I was writing and didn´t realize you were asking. If you mean me then no, I didn´t manage to get any of those trophies but I´m finishing another game for now, maybe after that.

I have looked at the code for thoses trophy

[],"TournamentModesUnlocked":15,"EnduranceModesUnlocked":15,"CurrentEnduranceData":{"IsValid":true,"Difficulty":2,"RacesList":["san_francisco_02","atacama_03","niteroi_02","cape_town_03","acropolis_01","gullfoss_waterfall","dubai_02","taj_mahal_01","uluru_01","beijing_02","tokyo_01","molokoni_01"],"CurrentRaceIndex":10,"LastPlayedMusicName":"Race13Japan","NumPlayers":1,"BestPositions":[3,3,3,3,5,4,4,2,2,5,2],"RacerData"

If you change the Difficulty to 8 this give you 109 races, then if you change the bestpoitions to 1.1.1.1.1.1.1. and so on you get gold in that race,

I have change the code to this
,"TournamentModesUnlocked":15,"EnduranceModesUnlocked":15,"CurrentEnduranceData":{"IsValid":true,"Difficulty":8,"RacesList":["san_francisco_02","atacama_03","niteroi_02","cape_town_03","acropolis_01","gullfoss_waterfall","dubai_02","taj_mahal_01","uluru_01","beijing_02","tokyo_01","molokoni_01"],"CurrentRaceIndex":10,"LastPlayedMusicName":"Race13Japan","NumPlayers":1,"BestPositions":[1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1],"RacerData

Here the Save I am using with the code, WONT pop the trophy but you get a idea. Do the last race.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/p3o9tq83rstbmx4/CUSA11452.zip/file
Last edited by LushPushLush ; 07-05-2019 at 10:50 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to LushPushLush for this useful post:

belga, pheliz
07-05-2019, 11:24 AM #10
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by LushPushLush View Post

Is there any way to get a save for all upgrades, and the endurance ones, but editing the files? EU region pretty please?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo