Post: Wosley's Borderlands 2 Complete Saveset US Re-Region [CUSA01401]
06-05-2019, 09:27 PM #1
averagedude
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I converted Wosley's EU Borderlands 2 Complete Saveset to US Region. All credit goes to him for his awesome saveset(s). I've also converted Mauswanderer save that was posted recently in the thread for 'Phased and Confused' and 'Unseen Predator'. Also, credit to Javierex22 for 'World Traveler' and 'Challenge Accepted' that Wosley had converted from a US save. I've included the notes from the original post https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1018777-borderlands-2-complete-platinum-save-set-no-dlc-cusa01446-a.html in a text file for reference.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Here is a US profile save with 25 Tokens for 'Token Gesture' since I couldn't re-region Wosley's profile save due to Save Wizard limitation on profile files.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-27-2019 at 06:26 AM. Reason: title

The following 646 users say thank you to averagedude for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, 0fox, 11Express, 2minican, Aadam-Hussain, abosaud09, abuhmeed11, Acmcculley21, adamisfaceless, ADAY, adruino, aeneax, Aeramis, AgentADHD, aimerlove, albasheeq, alca_iori, alefaster01, AleMunhoz, Alex42188, Alex4690, Alexander1404, allanhu313, amony1, Amoo_Ali, amxer417, analbeadsyummm, Anas014, andre121221, AngelsCry, AppSpid66, Archangel Zeon, Ashton-Brant, August72, aurwin, AussieCrow, avatar1o1234, aye123, azazzello, azizX, Azureknight97, badaq, Bartowski, basehype, batman148, batman2412199, bdsyfbe8yfbey, ben365-, benja1016, bestiedamo1, BigTrain, bigwillz1998, birka, blackersama, blackmustang, bladechemical, bobbeezy559, bokerman, boltstryke, BonesXB, boodi82, boriqueno, Bottega, bradders89, brand129, Brentage, brian123, britosousa, Bronhatelo, bruhpeanut, burn1n9m4n, burntoazdt, C1gar, Cacodemon, cakalot123, candylove9013, Cap77, captainwhiteboy, carp97, catpenalty1, caymaz, chalilwil, chaobear, chaoszage, cheatteddeath, Chisox3524, ChiTownzBoy05, Chongledore, chris83, Chrisyyc, chronosx, Chrysalis1, ckameron, ClaireAndLeon, Coldplay, Collin.6182, Coro, crackmax, crash00 and 546 other users.
06-08-2019, 02:02 PM #11
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
New DLC incoming soon, heard, June, 9th :O

Really? For a game that came out in 2012? Wow, Take 2 never lets you rest easy.

Yes, apparently it was initially intended to become a dlc for "The Presequel" but was canned for whatever reason. You can check multiple sources, it seems to come very soon. I think it´s kinda a promo thing for the upcoming B3.

@Wosley

It´s going to have trophies Smile Gotta dig it up, soon, too.
Last edited by frez0r ; 06-08-2019 at 02:04 PM.
06-09-2019, 04:33 AM #12
mrbianbian
Save Point
Would you please to reupload it to other cloud like mega or mediafire?
Last edited by mrbianbian ; 06-09-2019 at 04:33 AM.
06-09-2019, 07:26 AM #13
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by mrbianbian View Post

What´s the problem with google drive? Just hit the download button on the top right part of your screen and it´ll download.
06-09-2019, 07:33 AM #14
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

yeah like frez0r said it even has no download limit + its a fast download

mediafire = slow

mega = limited
06-09-2019, 08:20 AM #15
mrbianbian
Save Point

What´s the problem with google drive? Just hit the download button on the top right part of your screen and it´ll download.

It's sadly that when i try to download the file the size of the file change to 176548G instead of the right size it should be
I will try again later by google drive app
Anyways thank you so much
06-09-2019, 10:48 AM #16
frez0r
Gym leader

It's sadly that when i try to download the file the size of the file change to 176548G instead of the right size it should be
I will try again later by google drive app
Anyways thank you so much

Okay, that´s weird, never heard of that before :/
06-09-2019, 02:04 PM #17
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
New DLC incoming soon, heard, June, 9th :O

Really? For a game that came out in 2012? Wow, Take 2 never lets you rest easy.

Yes, apparently it was initially intended to become a dlc for "The Presequel" but was canned for whatever reason. You can check multiple sources, it seems to come very soon. I think it´s kinda a promo thing for the upcoming B3.

@Wosley

It´s going to have trophies Smile Gotta dig it up, soon, too.

Yeah, I wasn't doubting you at all, just a bit dismayed. I hate when trophies are added long after a game's been out, especially since it's always for commercial reasons. Game companies advertise to their investors how many times per month a particular product of theirs has been downloaded. You can bet after the DLC has been released the number of downloads will spike sharply not just because people will want to play the DLC but also because people will want to get their trophies back to 100% for the game, and not all of them will be happy about it. But the parent company, which is publicly traded, will spin that as "look how excited our audience is for our new project" which will translate to higher stock prices, which means more equity, higher compensation for executives, and also (the only good part) more funding for the new project (in this case Borderlands 3). It happens with much smaller games too, like say Amnesia: The Dark Descent having Hard Mode added recently. But I don't feel that trophies should be used for the primary purpose of raising capital but instead be used to enhance a game's experience. Many of the more ridiculous farming trophies you've seen - to take one example - are expressly designed to keep people playing as long as possible, so that the parent company can show investors and the market in general "see? people love playing our game so much that they're sinking hundreds of hours into it months after release", when in reality we all know many of us are pretty pissed off at that kind of thing unless the farming is enjoyable and well-designed.

Apologies for rambling, but this kind of thing gets under my skin. And yes, I absolutely trusted you when you said it. It just startled me, and not in a good way. Knowing all companies involved though, the DLC itself will probably be enjoyable.
06-09-2019, 04:13 PM #18
frez0r
Gym leader
You mean me? No, didn´t want to imply your doubting me Winky Winky I didn´t really trust my eyes at first either.
06-09-2019, 05:15 PM #19
mikesean
Gym leader
Hi, works with Bordelands Handsome collection ?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo