Post: Wosley's Borderlands 2 Complete Saveset US Re-Region [CUSA01401]
06-05-2019, 09:27 PM #1
averagedude
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I converted Wosley's EU Borderlands 2 Complete Saveset to US Region. All credit goes to him for his awesome saveset(s). I've also converted Mauswanderer save that was posted recently in the thread for 'Phased and Confused' and 'Unseen Predator'. Also, credit to Javierex22 for 'World Traveler' and 'Challenge Accepted' that Wosley had converted from a US save. I've included the notes from the original post https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1018777-borderlands-2-complete-platinum-save-set-no-dlc-cusa01446-a.html in a text file for reference.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Here is a US profile save with 25 Tokens for 'Token Gesture' since I couldn't re-region Wosley's profile save due to Save Wizard limitation on profile files.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-27-2019 at 06:26 AM. Reason: title

The following 647 users say thank you to averagedude for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, 0fox, 11Express, 2minican, Aadam-Hussain, abosaud09, abuhmeed11, Acmcculley21, adamisfaceless, ADAY, adruino, aeneax, Aeramis, AgentADHD, aimerlove, albasheeq, alca_iori, alefaster01, AleMunhoz, Alex42188, Alex4690, Alexander1404, allanhu313, amony1, Amoo_Ali, amxer417, analbeadsyummm, Anas014, andre121221, AngelsCry, AppSpid66, Archangel Zeon, Ashton-Brant, August72, aurwin, AussieCrow, avatar1o1234, aye123, azazzello, azizX, Azureknight97, badaq, Bartowski, basehype, batman148, batman2412199, bdsyfbe8yfbey, ben365-, benja1016, bestiedamo1, BigTrain, bigwillz1998, birka, blackersama, blackmustang, bladechemical, Blues_Demon, bobbeezy559, bokerman, boltstryke, BonesXB, boodi82, boriqueno, Bottega, bradders89, brand129, Brentage, brian123, britosousa, Bronhatelo, bruhpeanut, burn1n9m4n, burntoazdt, C1gar, Cacodemon, cakalot123, candylove9013, Cap77, captainwhiteboy, carp97, catpenalty1, caymaz, chalilwil, chaobear, chaoszage, cheatteddeath, Chisox3524, ChiTownzBoy05, Chongledore, chris83, Chrisyyc, chronosx, Chrysalis1, ckameron, ClaireAndLeon, Coldplay, Collin.6182, Coro, crackmax and 547 other users.
06-14-2019, 07:43 PM #29
Originally posted by averagedude View Post
Originally posted by SaiyanBeyondGod View Post
Save 7 only has 22 tokens (I can't get the spend 25 tokens trophy), you got the right profile for this one?

Tokens are stored in the profile save. Unfortunately Save Wizard doesn't have advanced mode unlocked for the profile save so it can't be re-regioned

I fixed it. Just use save 8 and the profile included in save 8, you have to complete around 2 - 3 challenges but they're easy and fast
06-24-2019, 02:32 AM #30
So, I know how to use Save Wizard and all... and I know a bit about hex editing. But for the trophy "So Much Blood", what do you guys mean by it can be easily modified with Save Wizard? What am I modifying? I was looking for this trophy and so far nobody has a save for it.
06-24-2019, 04:16 AM #31
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Aeramis View Post
So, I know how to use Save Wizard and all... and I know a bit about hex editing. But for the trophy "So Much Blood", what do you guys mean by it can be easily modified with Save Wizard? What am I modifying? I was looking for this trophy and so far nobody has a save for it.

You can't since that trophy needs to be done in 1 go and doesn't require any kills but requires you to keep the skill for 90 whole seconds
06-24-2019, 05:21 PM #32
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

You can't since that trophy needs to be done in 1 go and doesn't require any kills but requires you to keep the skill for 90 whole seconds

Yeah, I kind of figured. It was in the text file for the save set stating that it could be easily done with Save Wizard. lol. But, If anyone has a Gunzerker save it would be great. US CUSA physical copy please.
06-24-2019, 06:02 PM #33
Wosley
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Yeah, I kind of figured. It was in the text file for the save set stating that it could be easily done with Save Wizard. lol. But, If anyone has a Gunzerker save it would be great. US CUSA physical copy please.

I think they meant as in using the cheats for max level and all skills that would make it 100x better
06-28-2019, 01:44 PM #34
i just hope the save works but thx anyway
07-22-2019, 02:13 AM #35
ADAY
Rookie
Where is the Borderlands 2 Complete Saveset US download link Please
07-22-2019, 04:39 PM #36
Wosley
Originally posted by ADAY View Post
Where is the Borderlands 2 Complete Saveset US download link Please

It's in the thread
07-26-2019, 11:55 AM #37
Any update for the "So Much Blood!" and "Friendship Rules" trophy?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo