Post: Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland - Various saves [CUSA14544]
06-06-2019, 10:46 PM #1
xros
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c6n4tzIpu4aLrBY9-qqajh6RwxeTmVj-/view?usp=sharing

from Chapter 1- Final Chapter

need DLC Head start item Pack
Lulua's outfit innocent Fairy
Lulula's outfit Fish Girl
Weapon-Strengthening symbols (set of 8 )
to uses these saves
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-07-2019 at 02:14 PM. Reason: title

The following 6 users say thank you to xros for this useful post:

aeneax, Cloud, Danawhite, sajman777, stasya, Wosley
06-10-2019, 11:46 PM #20
can some re-region hamoodi's level 99 save to US? last one i need. thanks
06-11-2019, 12:52 AM #21
sajman777
Little One
Can't help you with that, sorry - as I don't have a US version. Hope someone else can if not, look at Wosley's region swapping guide.

Otherwise try the EXP cheat on SaveWizard (wonder if it will work with your region since I can't get it to work on EU).
06-11-2019, 10:07 AM #22
I can't re-region cause mine is us not max. Tried won't work.

the cheat doesn't work. It bugs the save. Reported it since latest game patch.
06-11-2019, 07:50 PM #23
took me less than 5 minutes to reach max level... but finding and inheriting traits took me 3 hours... annoying.

level 98 for US people. just go to rolling hill and one shot rabbits with 100% interrupt omega craft.
You must login or register to view this content.
06-11-2019, 10:47 PM #24
sajman777
Little One
Cheats have been fixed.
12-22-2019, 06:09 PM #25
Does anyone have a save for the Recipes trophy that doesn't have the preorder DLC? The saves you guys have come with two costumes that can't be purchased anymore. I believe the fish girl and costume and fairy girl?

I'd really appreciate it. The activate characters cheat on SW prevents me from making weapons for the activated characters, thus no herculean trophy and all recipes trophy.

You'd be a lifesaver. I only realized this in chapter 11. Am really not looking to redo the entire riddle book for this.
12-23-2019, 01:03 AM #26
sajman777
Little One
Sorry dude, I only have saves with the DLC but I just had a look at the EU store (for my region) and those DLC items are linked to the deluxe/special editions, which are on sale right now and can be purchased.
Last edited by sajman777 ; 12-23-2019 at 01:03 AM.
12-23-2019, 03:04 AM #27
I looked, but it doesn't say anything about the fish girl and fairy costumes. In another forum, I think Gusts', someone mentioned that those 2 costumes won't be available for download after June 20th 2019. Plus, I already have a copy. It's going for $52 in the US, kind of steep for just these 2 trophies. I appreciate the reply though Smile.
12-23-2019, 03:34 AM #28
sajman777
Little One
You're right, sorry my mistake I thought they bundled it together with the deluxe edition because that's how I got it.

The other option is to power through the game with max exp and cole, the recipe trophy isn't missable it just requires a full play through up to the end (which would take 10-15 hours tops). The only one that would be annoying is the fish pie recipe, which wont be a huge headache due to cole, which you can use to make the best rod and requires 100,000+ cole (which you would have).

I tried my save and deleted the add-ons but it gives me a loading error and I think its because the saves require the add-ons for it to load correctly. Another option is to see if someone has a code for the outfits so you can manually add the codes into SW. I know a few games have done this before so its worth a shot.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo