06-09-2019, 03:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i completed all the dlcs for ffxv i don't know what will unlock with these Saves but lets break down the list

Episode Gladio(Save 2):

For this one you might have to play around with it cause with the saves this dlc i was unlocking the (Collect all items trophy)
for the rest of the trophies in this dlc you can see if it unlocks anything else cause all the other trophies look like you have to do them yourself

Episode Prompto(Save 3):

Dogged Rider: im sure everyone needs this trophy so the trials are all completed you can try completing one on time to get this trophy (not 100% sure)

Episode Ignis(Save 4):

Altissian Ambassador: the first save is set to easy and theres one more document you have to collect and its literally on a green box on the left from where you spawned at
Master of the Elements: the second save should also be set to easy and it starts at the beginning of chapter 2 just keep using total clarity and the trophy should pop up right away

Episode Ardyn(Save 6):

Return of the Founder King:
This trophy is Set to easy and all you have to do is do the final battle just dont take alot of damage and do not go into your demon state and the trophy should pop up

if you would like to see if any other trophies unlock with these go ahead just try out all save slots

Ps: if the save doesn't work try transferring (Save 1) i think DLC Data is saved there to im not 100% Sure

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-10-2019 at 02:32 PM. Reason: title

The following 17 users say thank you to WalkWitGreatness for this useful post:

aeneax, Anselmo Ricci, ChrisBalrog, chucknorris078, dragun619, frez0r, JayCR, maxsetharg, Moolan, omnipotentcy, ProbablyRaging, PSANTAMARIA, Spcedead678, vaan1187, willsssssss, Wirezendee, Wosley
08-20-2019, 10:58 PM #11
Episode Prompto isn't finished, but it's in Chapter 2..
01-04-2020, 08:54 PM #12
What can i unlock with gladio's dlc?
01-04-2020, 11:31 PM #13
I tested:
- Promto save and trophy doesn't pop up.
- Ignis save, Works.
- Ardyn: u must use the second save to get the following trophies: Return of the Founder King and Mastering the Darkness.
06-24-2020, 12:13 PM #14
ChrisBalrog
Pokemon Trainer
Any save for the ''Pursuit of Knowledge'' trophy for the Royal Pack DLC?
06-24-2020, 11:25 PM #15
ali89
Rookie
thnksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
06-25-2020, 03:13 PM #16
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by ChrisBalrog View Post
Any save for the ''Pursuit of Knowledge'' trophy for the Royal Pack DLC?

Not sure if this is the CUSA you need, but if I recall, XV has Advanced Mode so you might be able to re-region. Pursuit of Knowledge would be tracked on the main game save. Most of the DLC saves don't have Quick or Advanced Mode, but even though this trophy was added as a DLC trophy, it's still tracked in the main game mode. So hopefully one could re-region the save (if you need to) and get it from there.

I checked the link and the ZIP file still looks available. The 7Z was down.
You must login or register to view this content.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo