Post: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Man Without Equal [CUSA13801]
06-10-2019, 10:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Man Without Equal Trophy (Defeated all bosses) [CUSA13801]

hello guys Smile

before use this save data make sure you earned all bosses trophy and purification ending trophy, in this save data just go up to speaking with Great Shinobi and chose the first option (Obey the iron code, forsake kuro) and chose it again to attained the Shura ending and if you have all bosses trophy you will earned Man Without Equal Trophy

In this save data:

Vitality: infinity

Attack power: 98

if you want to do it without my save data follow this (when you pick the purification ending on your first game then you pick the shura ending on ng+. Remember you will need to beat the demon of hatred on that first playthrough as wont be available on the shura playthrough)

I'm sorry about my English language it's not very good

i hope this it's working fine

You must login or register to view this content.

And have a good luck
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-14-2020 at 03:40 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 25 users say thank you to Givenchy-Mohammed for this useful post:

aeneax, Ahmad55d, Billbob, blackmustang, bleask, Botty, Cris242cris7, Emptyx7, filamnder, FilNya, igors, L_66u, Leonrpg, LONGBOW94, majuub, Pairadice, RashedBQ, S1t2x7, samurai_ghost, Silver_1, VFNM, Vijay-R, vipquatavg, Wookpea, Wosley
06-11-2019, 01:14 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Thanks very much for sharing!

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Givenchy-Mohammed
06-11-2019, 03:05 PM #3
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Thanks very much for sharing!

Thank you for your kind reply and You welcome any time

The following user thanked Givenchy-Mohammed for this useful post:

aeneax
01-14-2020, 11:29 AM #4
Thank you for sharing.

However, I think I'm missing something here...can anyone help me?

When I tried to transfer the save data from my USB stick into my PS4 I get an on-screen message that says that I cannot transfer that save data because it belongs to a different user.

So, how can I transfer the file to my PS4?
01-14-2020, 11:45 AM #5
Botty
Proud Father! ツ
Originally posted by LordMummy View Post
Thank you for sharing.

However, I think I'm missing something here...can anyone help me?

When I tried to transfer the save data from my USB stick into my PS4 I get an on-screen message that says that I cannot transfer that save data because it belongs to a different user.

So, how can I transfer the file to my PS4?

You need to Re-Sign it on SaveWizard to your account
01-14-2020, 02:35 PM #6
Thank you.

I've never heard of SaveWizard but I've noticed that is a paid application. That's the only trophy I need to get the platinum as I had no idea that I had to defeat all the bosses within the same save game file. I don't think it's worth paying 50€ or so to get just a trophy.
01-14-2020, 03:42 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by LordMummy View Post
Thank you.

I've never heard of SaveWizard but I've noticed that is a paid application. That's the only trophy I need to get the platinum as I had no idea that I had to defeat all the bosses within the same save game file. I don't think it's worth paying 50€ or so to get just a trophy.

For what it's worth, Save Wizard also lets you add cheats to many games, more added all the time, and for a good deal of those games also offers an advanced mode if you want to edit the save file manually. Resigning saves is only one of its functions.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo