Post: Borderlands 2 : The Handsome Collection - op10 Siren [CUSA01446]
06-13-2019, 08:26 AM #1
Shaine
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, guys here's my op10 Siren save, also with a modded profile which has bonus stats +12174.9% You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-13-2019 at 01:22 PM. Reason: title

The following 25 users say thank you to Shaine for this useful post:

adibotor, aeneax, bobsandbag, cloudy73, 韩立君i, Gazcore, Gen4ik, gowhawx, hajwel, ignored467, KleberMishima, lfcdavid28, licopaiva, mark1, Plissken, ProbablyRaging, robelrtd, saeedmq, sebbelebbe, ser, thenaughtyangele, Ushiox31, Wasicki1, wiza, Wosley
06-13-2019, 01:37 PM #2
Thanks for the save i will give it a go
06-13-2019, 01:38 PM #3
Thank you for the save Awesome face
06-13-2019, 02:58 PM #4
Cap77
Gobble
save us?
06-13-2019, 05:51 PM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Cap77 View Post
save us?

The save can be re regioned through advanced mode.

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

ignored467
06-14-2019, 09:15 AM #6
Originally posted by Cap77 View Post
save us?

I passed the save to US region, include the link in your post, if you think better ...

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-14-2019 at 01:23 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to licopaiva for this useful post:

Freikugel, Wosley
07-18-2019, 02:21 AM #7
So... I got the save to work, but I can't seem to resign the Profile Data? I'm unsure as to why... It won't let me even choose Advanced Options.
07-18-2019, 01:19 PM #8
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by whirokuSSR View Post
So... I got the save to work, but I can't seem to resign the Profile Data? I'm unsure as to why... It won't let me even choose Advanced Options.

Do you mean re-region? There's no reason to use Advanced Mode if you're just resigning. There's a tab for resigning, just to the side of the cheats tab. If you instead mean re-regioning, profile saves usually don't have Advanced Mode because they usually don't have any supported cheats for them in the first place. Meaning profile saves can be resigned much more often than they can be re-regioned.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

ignored467
04-28-2020, 01:09 PM #9
Originally posted by Shaine View Post
Hey, guys here's my op10 Siren save, also with a modded profile which has bonus stats +12174.9% You must login or register to view this content.

I have the correct CUSA (it's the Handsome Collection free version from PS Plus) and when I re-sign with Save Wizard, there are correctly two profile data, but when I copy the save from USB Drive to System Storage, it recognizes only one Profile Data and not your Siren character save, indeed is not added to my characters list in main menu... Why?
04-28-2020, 04:58 PM #10
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by ignored467 View Post
Originally posted by Shaine View Post
Hey, guys here's my op10 Siren save, also with a modded profile which has bonus stats +12174.9% You must login or register to view this content.

I have the correct CUSA (it's the Handsome Collection free version from PS Plus) and when I re-sign with Save Wizard, there are correctly two profile data, but when I copy the save from USB Drive to System Storage, it recognizes only one Profile Data and not your Siren character save, indeed is not added to my characters list in main menu... Why?

I'm confused. I see one profile save and one manual save. BL2-PROFILE and BL2-SAVE-SAVE000E. Where are you seeing another profile in this download? There are two PC files per PS4 download - one with a .bin extension and one without any extension - but Save Wizard, like your PS4, will read them as a unified PS4 save file.

Your game would only be able to have one profile save at a same. Same with your USB stick. If you resigned two saves of the same name, even if they started out in different folders or different ZIP files, then the second one overwrote the first. That assumes I'm understanding you correctly, though, which would mean that these are save files with the same name, the profile.

The following 2 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

ignored467, KleberMishima
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo