Post: Sword Art Online:Hollow Realization Platinum(trophy) save [CUSA04737]
06-19-2019, 10:17 AM #1
acyice
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before you download the save file, please remember you need to have all free dlc and dlc to use this save!Since my game is season pass version.

This save can unlock almost all the trophy.
There are few you can't unlock. The trophies are relate to story(you can unlock the last boss trophy)

The rest of them are all tested can be unlock. Like 'Looking for Group' 'Blademaster' 'Skillmaster'
Also before you use the save, please read the intro that inside the file. I have write some mention point and how to unlock the trophy.

I will update this save to a platinum save when I get platinum.Yes I guess I will get platinum in this week.

PS: How to use This save(Thanks to MrDeso).You must reinstall all dlc to use the save.( This save having a DLC only for AS/JP version, if you do not have the special dlc you will not able to use this save)

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

PS: you can unlock All EX skill trophy by just do the requirements again (Save teammate/hit Enemy with all weapon/ Use SSC/ Block one hit)
PS: you can unlock All quest trophy by review(options button) them at gallery

PS: New update(You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.) (This Save can unlock 100NM monster and Total of 10000 skillexp trophy now)

PS: New New update(You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.) (This save can unlock 100 hours gameplay trophy)

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by acyice ; 10-07-2020 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Removed advertisement from post

The following 53 users say thank you to acyice for this useful post:

``,, Abdulla4542, aeneax, AfterStory1, agarest1, ahrenity, alcaus, alexgamefront, Anjinhupunk, barkillo, bober77, Bumcleaver, CJC, Danii, evildrake, Failed Legend, gderMRG97111, hassanxx, HopeXiX, ignored467, jonathanmaya, Juggalos91, k3dt, Keith-Koh, kinlop, Kreed91, KuraiHitotsu, Leonrpg, LostPlanet87, madara22, malachit75, RoyalBlue726, Mykita, Naguthy1983, novalkun, ph14woozies, puretony01, ranka, rastra99, raycrash, rey255, rovingmystic, Seaphi, sharkysolo01, SilentStraw, TheDarkAngel_21, tsudragon, Unknown_R0169, Warmachine27, Wosley, xanyd, xbxbau5, zero1976
06-29-2019, 09:21 AM #20
rxssk
Rookie
Can't load the Save.. I have the Deluxe Edition also with the Season Pass and every DLC installed, but I still get the Error that the DLC's cdidn't load correctly.. (I purchased it from the German PSN Store). :c
06-29-2019, 09:25 AM #21
rxssk
Rookie
Originally posted by acyice View Post
Originally posted by KuraiHitotsu View Post
So I tried to reinstall all the dlc I have and even cross-referenced with the DLC you have and the save still won't load for me.
The DLC I have is
- Abyss of the Shrine Maiden Chapters 1, 2, and 3
- Missing Chest
- Lord of the Inferno
- Movie Outfits for Asuna and Kirito
- Weapon and Armor enhancement sets large and small
- weapon evolution set
- school swimsuits blue and white
- wedding dress
- the God Eater crossover outfits soma and livie
- Pajamas costume
- maid costume

Totaling in 17 DLCs

I really hope this is an easy fix cause I can't figure out what I need left as I don't see anymore DLC to download and reinstalling the game takes a lot of time on my end

Maybe you should ask MrDeso for more details since i cant help you with this... but I think you Are missing one dlc The outfit Of Rose, it is a dlc for AS version. I guess you can open a dummy account with AS region to download this dlc.

This outfit.

Also I can't find this Outfit. I created an Chinese and Japanese Account but can't find it also nothing SaO Related..
06-29-2019, 09:41 AM #22
rxssk
Rookie
Originally posted by rxssk View Post
Originally posted by KuraiHitotsu View Post
So I tried to reinstall all the dlc I have and even cross-referenced with the DLC you have and the save still won't load for me.
The DLC I have is
- Abyss of the Shrine Maiden Chapters 1, 2, and 3
- Missing Chest
- Lord of the Inferno
- Movie Outfits for Asuna and Kirito
- Weapon and Armor enhancement sets large and small
- weapon evolution set
- school swimsuits blue and white
- wedding dress
- the God Eater crossover outfits soma and livie
- Pajamas costume
- maid costume

Totaling in 17 DLCs

I really hope this is an easy fix cause I can't figure out what I need left as I don't see anymore DLC to download and reinstalling the game takes a lot of time on my end

Maybe you should ask MrDeso for more details since i cant help you with this... but I think you Are missing one dlc The outfit Of Rose, it is a dlc for AS version. I guess you can open a dummy account with AS region to download this dlc.

This outfit.

Also I can't find this Outfit. I created an Chinese and Japanese Account but can't find it also nothing SaO Related..

UPDATE: Downloaded now the DLC from JP but it's not compatible with my CUSA4737 Region.. And still can't load the Save.
07-14-2019, 05:42 AM #23
acyice
Rookie
Originally posted by JayCR View Post
My only question is how can one download all DLC from a Jp or As account? I have all DLC and freebies from my US store but because I don't have those aforemention regions DLC's I can't play it. I mainly only need the 10,000 skills trophy. Any work around for this. Apologies for the noobish questions of late. I'm virtually new to this.
sorry it seem likes only work for AS/JP region, but 10000 skills exp trophy you can use the skill learn from Alice blade, you can rush this trophy in 3-4 hours
08-16-2019, 02:09 PM #24
can't download the New New update the link not work can you reupload pls?

The following user thanked barkillo for this useful post:

evildrake
08-16-2019, 04:52 PM #25
evildrake
Do a barrel roll!

Originally posted by barkillo View Post

Both the 98% Save and the platinum save links are dead. acyice if you can please reupload them thanks.
Last edited by evildrake ; 08-16-2019 at 04:53 PM.
08-19-2019, 01:53 AM #26
acyice
Rookie
Originally posted by evildrake View Post

Originally posted by barkillo View Post

Both the 98% Save and the platinum save links are dead. acyice if you can please reupload them thanks.

Now all of them(Save link) are reuploadedPug
Last edited by acyice ; 08-22-2019 at 03:20 PM.

The following user thanked acyice for this useful post:

evildrake
09-17-2019, 06:30 AM #27
Did the save ever get fixed? Cause I can't use it and I tried to download jp dlc but it didn't recognize my game I have every other dlc except that one dress
05-22-2022, 10:49 AM #28
EU version can't download DLC, I created Japan account and downloaded DLC but it won't install. he says does not find the application. does nobody have the save (EU) without DLC?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo