Post: Sword Art Online:Hollow Realization Platinum(trophy) save [CUSA04737]
06-19-2019, 10:17 AM #1
acyice
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before you download the save file, please remember you need to have all free dlc and dlc to use this save!Since my game is season pass version.

This save can unlock almost all the trophy.
There are few you can't unlock. The trophies are relate to story(you can unlock the last boss trophy)

The rest of them are all tested can be unlock. Like 'Looking for Group' 'Blademaster' 'Skillmaster'
Also before you use the save, please read the intro that inside the file. I have write some mention point and how to unlock the trophy.

I will update this save to a platinum save when I get platinum.Yes I guess I will get platinum in this week.

PS: How to use This save(Thanks to MrDeso).You must reinstall all dlc to use the save.( This save having a DLC only for AS/JP version, if you do not have the special dlc you will not able to use this save)

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

PS: you can unlock All EX skill trophy by just do the requirements again (Save teammate/hit Enemy with all weapon/ Use SSC/ Block one hit)
PS: you can unlock All quest trophy by review(options button) them at gallery

PS: New update(You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.) (This Save can unlock 100NM monster and Total of 10000 skillexp trophy now)

PS: New New update(You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.) (This save can unlock 100 hours gameplay trophy)

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by acyice ; 10-07-2020 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Removed advertisement from post

The following 53 users say thank you to acyice for this useful post:

``,, Abdulla4542, aeneax, AfterStory1, agarest1, ahrenity, alcaus, alexgamefront, Anjinhupunk, barkillo, bober77, Bumcleaver, CJC, Danii, evildrake, Failed Legend, gderMRG97111, hassanxx, HopeXiX, ignored467, jonathanmaya, Juggalos91, k3dt, Keith-Koh, kinlop, Kreed91, KuraiHitotsu, Leonrpg, LostPlanet87, madara22, malachit75, RoyalBlue726, Mykita, Naguthy1983, novalkun, ph14woozies, puretony01, ranka, rastra99, raycrash, rey255, rovingmystic, Seaphi, sharkysolo01, SilentStraw, TheDarkAngel_21, tsudragon, Unknown_R0169, Warmachine27, Wosley, xanyd, xbxbau5, zero1976
06-19-2019, 12:35 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Thanks for sharing. You've tagged it as Multi-Region but it would be helpful to know which regions. I tried looking it up but only saw JP listed for this CUSA. Are there any others for CUSA04737?
06-19-2019, 12:45 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Thanks for sharing. You've tagged it as Multi-Region but it would be helpful to know which regions. I tried looking it up but only saw JP listed for this CUSA. Are there any others for CUSA04737?

Maybe it works like those Ubisoft games were you can use the save even if your game is a different region and different CUSA but i can't confirm for this one
06-19-2019, 01:11 PM #4
acyice
Rookie

well.. i dont really know what region is it but AS region should work. I check the CUSA at save wizard, only show CUSA04737 with all region. Thats why i choose multi region
Last edited by acyice ; 06-19-2019 at 01:12 PM. Reason: missing word
06-19-2019, 01:17 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by acyice View Post

well.. i dont really know what region is it but AS region should work. I check the CUSA at save wizard, only show CUSA04737 with all region. Thats why i choose multi region

My guess then is Wosley's right, since there are different CUSAs listed for other regions. Thanks for the info.
06-20-2019, 12:38 AM #6
acyice
Rookie
Just tested all trophies, except quest and story.

Edit: All tested
Last edited by acyice ; 06-20-2019 at 12:51 AM.

The following user thanked acyice for this useful post:

aeneax
06-20-2019, 04:17 PM #7
MrDeso
Rookie
How many DLCs do you have on ur game ? i've tryed the save with all DLC and atm i've got 17 installed DLC with lost song and hollow fragment aswell. Still it dosnt start, so i wounder how many you've got?
06-21-2019, 03:52 AM #8
acyice
Rookie
Originally posted by MrDeso View Post
How many DLCs do you have on ur game ? i've tryed the save with all DLC and atm i've got 17 installed DLC with lost song and hollow fragment aswell. Still it dosnt start, so i wounder how many you've got?

Total 13
3-- story DLC
1-- unknown treasure box
1-- weapon upgrade set
1-- weapon and armor upgrade set
1-- weapon and armor upgrade set big
5-- clothes(swim suit/wedding/movie x2/Rose)
1-- boss challenge right

I tested with dummy account, no need Of Re:hollow and Lost Song Save
06-21-2019, 08:19 AM #9
MrDeso
Rookie
I've figured out how to start now Ty Smile

I had to reinstall all DLC's from scratch together with your save file and then it booted up Winky Winky

Tobad it didnt drop the "Sacred Cross" trophy because u've already achived it, so i have to redo the game to get it i guess. Grinding here i come!

The following user thanked MrDeso for this useful post:

acyice
06-21-2019, 02:11 PM #10
acyice
Rookie
Originally posted by MrDeso View Post
I've figured out how to start now Ty Smile

I had to reinstall all DLC's from scratch together with your save file and then it booted up Winky Winky

Tobad it didnt drop the "Sacred Cross" trophy because u've already achived it, so i have to redo the game to get it i guess. Grinding here i come!

Sorry, but i really don't know which trophy you are talking about... since i cant find a trophy that is named 'Sacred Cross'

ps:I found out that trophy, it is able to unlock, I think u are fighting a enemy that's too weak. I tested this trophy before.
To unlock This trophy u must using L1 block to defend a Damage that higher than one with ex skill 'Tank'.
Last edited by acyice ; 06-22-2019 at 09:33 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo