Post: Judgment Legend Difficulty Trophy Save [US/EU] [CUSA13186]
06-19-2019, 12:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDITED - Uploaded a new save, tested myself and it does unlock Legend trophy

Another early save for you all, its not a platitum but it should get the hardest difficulty out of the way. Unfortunately I modded the save difficulty after beating it on Simple, I do have plenty of restore health items so you should be able to beat it. just exit the office to continue the story.
Should be able to get the trophy related to the trial just select these optioons when prompted
>It gave hope
> Select The phone log as evidence
>Shono's Connection to Kyorei
>Missing link Phone Recording Evidence

Again for the trophy related to the case
otherwise prepare for a end game lengthy battle

I've included all my saves here, Save 2 is Legendary at the end. 3 Is the premium Adventure, 4 Is New Game on legendary

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

ALSO
I will not be adding any more saves from here, so if you want 100% you'll have to get it elsewhere. Don't have the time for this game unfortunately
Last edited by Purgatory ; 07-01-2019 at 01:05 AM. Reason: title

The following 395 users say thank you to Purgatory for this useful post:

``,, 03max62, 0fox, 0SANDZ, 1233355, 61891918, 66GraF66, abosaud09, abufhad, abuhmeed11, abulnoor, Acroshot, aeneax, Airborne_sniper, Akusura, Alan-Li, ALDon_Madrid, AlucardDemon, ambis, AmetDj, Amilie3, amoney3737, Anas014, Andrew Raukens, andyclimax, Angelus Satani, Anima91, Anselmo Ricci, aon1, Arckeus, ARKV, asanro, Atilla, Aurel_, avsreekar, BADDOG-9, Ballackfutbol, bananasuitman, bansh, barnoz, bbc147, benjia, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, bigblues79, Bigboss240280, Bilibala-Chan, binug, bladebro75, bloodclarence, BLUEWARDEN, bnbengy, bobmang, BOBQ, Boshafe3, br0wniiez, bra_83, Brenden66666, brokolo, brundalen18, brwanch, captainftw, Castru, chaoszage, Chro, chuchucha, Ciri, citizen502, claytonleme18, Cloud, cosagorda, CountFlame, Cpl_Ghost, crescentyue, Crystal_HD, cxcx, cyzor, daFFy_d, Daisaku33, damienWE5, Danawhite, dariusdrake22, darkrevan, darkyeer, debleeke3007, [email protected], Dershmoo, detrikz, DomGAM, Dourvas, Dr Salem, dragun619, Drodan28, DruDaDiciple, Duff85, Dywas, Elesis, Elisa0808, emmanueltotti, EmperorZeno and 295 other users.

The following user groaned Purgatory for this awful post:

phosgene
06-19-2019, 12:24 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Purgatory View Post

Thank you for the save Smile made some changes to your thread title
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-19-2019 at 12:25 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

AC3fan, asanro, Ballackfutbol, ganso28, MKandre, Ordine, Scoria, Spcedead678, StevenAH
06-19-2019, 12:31 PM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Thanks, this should be a big help. How is the 100 Percent trophy looking for this one? Karaoke, mahjong, the usual stuff to make it a huge pain? I'm hoping a new IP and new character can make a clean break from Kiryu's favorite activities / minigames.
06-19-2019, 12:56 PM #4
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Thanks, this should be a big help. How is the 100 Percent trophy looking for this one? Karaoke, mahjong, the usual stuff to make it a huge pain? I'm hoping a new IP and new character can make a clean break from Kiryu's favorite activities / minigames.

Basically the same amount
I think there's more side missions or about the same but it doesn't feature those big side activities like hostess management/construction
Last edited by Purgatory ; 06-19-2019 at 12:57 PM.

The following user thanked Purgatory for this useful post:

aeneax
06-19-2019, 01:24 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Purgatory View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Basically the same amount
I think there's more side missions or about the same but it doesn't feature those big side activities like hostess management/construction

Very helpful; thanks. Some of the big side activities are fun and I don't mind them even when they're not. The sidequests are always fun even when they're completely bizarre and out of character. Some of the minigames are fun and some are not, but some like karaoke and mahjong are just brutal for me.

Knowing the minigames are about the same, I definitely won't be buying anytime soon, and hope to see a trophy save for the 100 percent trophy on these boards.
06-20-2019, 12:59 AM #6
Updated the save to correctly unlock Legend trophy
Last edited by Purgatory ; 06-20-2019 at 03:11 AM.
06-21-2019, 12:30 PM #7
Hi everybody,
I just got the French puzzle game and the CUSA is the same as the US CUSA13186, so you can use Purgatory backup and savewizard cheats.
06-21-2019, 02:24 PM #8
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by MacadamCowboy View Post
Hi everybody,
I just got the French puzzle game and the CUSA is the same as the US CUSA13186, so you can use Purgatory backup and savewizard cheats.

Having a hard time following, sorry - French puzzle game? Are you saying the US CUSA and the EU CUSA are the same? If so do you have the physical EU disc or the digital EU version?
06-21-2019, 03:16 PM #9
Yes the CUSA are the same and I'm talking about the digital version of the game.

The following user thanked MacadamCowboy for this useful post:

aeneax
06-21-2019, 04:37 PM #10
Nice work mate
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo