Post: Judgment Legend Difficulty Trophy Save [US/EU] [CUSA13186]
06-19-2019, 12:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDITED - Uploaded a new save, tested myself and it does unlock Legend trophy

Another early save for you all, its not a platitum but it should get the hardest difficulty out of the way. Unfortunately I modded the save difficulty after beating it on Simple, I do have plenty of restore health items so you should be able to beat it. just exit the office to continue the story.
Should be able to get the trophy related to the trial just select these optioons when prompted
>It gave hope
> Select The phone log as evidence
>Shono's Connection to Kyorei
>Missing link Phone Recording Evidence

Again for the trophy related to the case
otherwise prepare for a end game lengthy battle

I've included all my saves here, Save 2 is Legendary at the end. 3 Is the premium Adventure, 4 Is New Game on legendary

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

ALSO
I will not be adding any more saves from here, so if you want 100% you'll have to get it elsewhere. Don't have the time for this game unfortunately
Last edited by Purgatory ; 07-01-2019 at 01:05 AM. Reason: title

The following 395 users say thank you to Purgatory for this useful post:

``,, 03max62, 0fox, 0SANDZ, 1233355, 61891918, 66GraF66, abosaud09, abufhad, abuhmeed11, abulnoor, Acroshot, aeneax, Airborne_sniper, Akusura, Alan-Li, ALDon_Madrid, AlucardDemon, ambis, AmetDj, Amilie3, amoney3737, Anas014, Andrew Raukens, andyclimax, Angelus Satani, Anima91, Anselmo Ricci, aon1, Arckeus, ARKV, asanro, Atilla, Aurel_, avsreekar, BADDOG-9, Ballackfutbol, bananasuitman, bansh, barnoz, bbc147, benjia, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, bigblues79, Bigboss240280, Bilibala-Chan, binug, bladebro75, bloodclarence, BLUEWARDEN, bnbengy, bobmang, BOBQ, Boshafe3, br0wniiez, bra_83, Brenden66666, brokolo, brundalen18, brwanch, captainftw, Castru, chaoszage, Chro, chuchucha, Ciri, citizen502, claytonleme18, Cloud, cosagorda, CountFlame, Cpl_Ghost, crescentyue, Crystal_HD, cxcx, cyzor, daFFy_d, Daisaku33, damienWE5, Danawhite, dariusdrake22, darkrevan, darkyeer, debleeke3007, [email protected], Dershmoo, detrikz, DomGAM, Dourvas, Dr Salem, dragun619, Drodan28, DruDaDiciple, Duff85, Dywas, Elesis, Elisa0808, emmanueltotti, EmperorZeno and 295 other users.

The following user groaned Purgatory for this awful post:

phosgene
10-27-2019, 12:36 AM #38
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Nyandere View Post
This save is a bit hard need some skill

not only that the checkpoint is no good and there is hardly any items, in the inventory, no way to hack some into the inventory, only option is to start again with a new game plus legendary save but i don't have time for that sadly..

Originally posted by samurai_ghost00 View Post
iam fron the last boss from legend diffuclty
this will help u when u died ..
u dont have to start again from the court
u respawn near the elevator in the end before the last boss then go fight him
with yr save i reach here then i save my game so here is my save and thank u Smile

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1ssbef6l9wb1u/CUSA13186

need testing plz

its EU region

thank you, a bit better Smile
Last edited by HUYI82 ; 10-27-2019 at 12:40 AM.
10-27-2019, 01:35 AM #39
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post

not only that the checkpoint is no good and there is hardly any items, in the inventory, no way to hack some into the inventory, only option is to start again with a new game plus legendary save but i don't have time for that sadly..

with yr save i reach here then i save my game so here is my save and thank u Smile

need testing plz

its EU region

u welcome Smile
01-12-2020, 09:52 AM #40
thanks
01-24-2020, 10:43 PM #41
Thanks
01-30-2020, 08:33 AM #42

need testing plz

its EU region

Hi, did you rmeov eyour save? I cannot download it
01-30-2020, 09:21 AM #43
Originally posted by gfdfgdf View Post

need testing plz

its EU region

Hi, did you rmeov eyour save? I cannot download it

sorry for that ..
I will check and see today if I still have the save or not ..
02-02-2020, 12:22 AM #44
Game loads as legendary, but then it turns into simple automatically. Trophy did not unlock.
02-02-2020, 03:12 PM #45
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by vinibah View Post
Game loads as legendary, but then it turns into simple automatically. Trophy did not unlock.

Try this, which works for some other Yakuza games (same save structure): If you've beaten the game before on a lower difficulty, start a New Game Plus, on Legendary Difficulty. Skip past all cutscenes, and save your game at the first opportunity. Now your game knows you've started playing Legendary difficulty. I'm unclear on whether this is stored in the profile save or somewhere else.

If you haven't beaten the game before, use this save to beat it on the easiest difficulty to make a "game clear data save", or use another save near the end of the game. Then do the same thing: Start a new game on Legendary and make sure to save.

Once that's done, load this save. Check to make sure it's on Legendary. Given what you've said, keep checking. But I'm hoping the game only reverted the difficulty because it saw you'd never started on Legendary to begin with. Beat the game, and see if the trophy pops at the end of the credits (it's often the end of the credits with this series so don't panic).

If you get a chance, please let me know if that works. Good luck.
02-03-2020, 05:52 PM #46
koz3bal
Gym leader
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post

need testing plz

its EU region

if you have the save plz re-upload Crying
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo