Post: Sword Art Online:Lost Song Platinum save [CUSA03218]
06-20-2019, 01:48 AM #1
acyice
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Before you use this You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. please clear all story mission first.

This save can unlock almost all trophies except story.
You may unlock all Side quest/Extra quest/Collection/SwordSkill Level/MagicSkill Level/Yuld/Excalibur related trophies.

PS:Use Kuroyukihime in arena to fight yuuki to get Excalibur(just use light speed.It should be one hit kill) or you can try to put my Excalibur in the warehouse and get it back.

PS:Use Yuuki to unlock skill trophies,use Horizontal Square, Mother's Rosario and Dimensional Abyss.

PS:Review the last CG of side story may unlock trophy just like Hollow Realization.

PS:None tested

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by acyice ; 10-07-2020 at 07:21 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to acyice for this useful post:

``,, aeneax, alexgamefront, bruhpeanut, don_smith, Herzy, His, HopeXiX, Keith-Koh, Leonrpg, malachit75, mariomeier007, palojaeger, ph14woozies, ProbablyRaging, SaiyanBeyondGod, shuiyueyao, SilentStraw, SilverBack, TheCHromatus, Tplaud, Wosley, Yoxylan and 1 other user.
06-20-2019, 04:53 AM #2
Can any beautiful, full of grace and godly soul test this?
06-23-2019, 12:59 PM #3
Originally posted by SaiyanBeyondGod View Post

it says ASIA, but I'll try it
06-24-2019, 12:54 PM #4
Originally posted by Iruka66 View Post

Save Wizard supports the AS version of this game, I think you can re-region it to US or EU.
07-09-2019, 06:40 AM #5

It worked?
07-09-2019, 07:11 PM #6
JayCR
Gobble
I have a near close to platinum save for SAO LS and it only requires to do Sumeragi OSS a few more times and I have the platinum. Of course a person could actually restart the story to do most of the trophies story related, obviously, but I wanted to know how to submit my own save for this game and a few others that I have near close to platinum. I noticed a lot of people use the Mega NZ or whatever to download and wanted to know the process for this. If Wosley could send me a message and let me know the process. I'd be grateful.
07-10-2019, 04:41 AM #7
Originally posted by JayCR View Post
I have a near close to platinum save for SAO LS and it only requires to do Sumeragi OSS a few more times and I have the platinum. Of course a person could actually restart the story to do most of the trophies story related, obviously, but I wanted to know how to submit my own save for this game and a few others that I have near close to platinum. I noticed a lot of people use the Mega NZ or whatever to download and wanted to know the process for this. If Wosley could send me a message and let me know the process. I'd be grateful.

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1021052-simple-layout-game-save-threads.html
Use Mediafire of Google Drive to upload your saves.

The following user thanked SaiyanBeyondGod for this useful post:

Robyntheastral
07-25-2019, 12:58 PM #8

It worked?

it did not work, I don't know how to reregion
08-10-2020, 02:59 PM #9
Originally posted by acyice View Post
Before you use this You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. please clear all story mission first.

This save can unlock almost all trophies except story.
You may unlock all Side quest/Extra quest/Collection/SwordSkill Level/MagicSkill Level/Yuld/Excalibur related trophies.

PS:Use Kuroyukihime in arena to fight yuuki to get Excalibur(just use light speed.It should be one hit kill) or you can try to put my Excalibur in the warehouse and get it back.

PS:Use Yuuki to unlock skill trophies,use Horizontal Square, Mother's Rosario and Dimensional Abyss.

PS:Review the last CG of side story may unlock trophy just like Hollow Realization.

PS:None tested

Patched or it don't work for me.
Edit: I had to sell the old ones.
Last edited by Patrsn Playz ; 10-01-2020 at 05:27 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo